ADVERTISEMENT

Wrestling broadcasts

NEcowboy

Redshirt
Dec 1, 2012
Just thought I'd comment. I was able to log on to Flo and watch my HS compete at the KC Stampede and Sunday I'll be able to log on and watch my alma mater compete at RTOC. A few years back the only live wrestling you could watch was the Olympics or the NCAAs on tape delay. I know many have issues with Flo, prices, reliability, etc, but damn are we luck to have the access we do. I can sit in RI and watch Stillwater High School wrestle!

I made the same comments to my wife and I'm pretty sure she could care less. Maybe somebody here will.....

Oh Yeah,but so far the KC stampede is hard to follow as they do not show who is wrestling, no commentary and no brackets/results.

Yeah, but if you watch it in conjunction with trackwrestling.com, I've found you can follow along pretty well. Not too shabby considering the last time I got to watch SHS wrestle was when I was home for the holidays in 2008!

I think once Flo gets a the arena running really well it will be amazing. As of now I really enjoy the track/Flo combo. Much easier to follow the stampede than rtoc.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT