ADVERTISEMENT

WrestleStat Rankings Released! - Week 2 (11)

I guess I can see fix, because he is not yet on the team, but plot and Ferrari are rocking and rolling. Sheets shouldn’t be dropped from the list, as of yet, he is injured, not off the team. (I still would rank Fix but I am a bit biased)

I posted in another thread that I had updated the starters in WS after John's media day comments. That's what caused most of the slide. I say most because Witcraft was higher ranked (rated) than Mastro @ 125 and Montalvo was higher ranked than Plott @ 174.

Didn't think it was a big deal, as I was going to put Fix and Sheets back when they returned. Since it's causing some confusion, I put them back now. The updated rankings should be out next Tuesday.

@andegre I just sent an email to support explaining what happened. Please feel free to revoke my entitlements or banish me as necessary. Seriously though, apologies for the confusion.

Last edited:
I posted in another thread that I had updated the starters in WS after John's media day comments. That's what caused most of the slide. I say most because Witcraft was higher ranked (rated) than Mastro @ 125 and Montalvo was higher ranked than Plott @ 174.

Didn't think it was a big deal, as I was going to put Fix and Sheets back when they returned. Since it's causing some confusion, I put them back now. The updated rankings should be out next Tuesday.

@andegre I just sent an email to support explaining what happened. Please feel free to revoke my entitlements or banish me as necessary. Seriously though, apologies for the confusion.

Since your shenanigans with the lineup demonstrate that you have no interest in a Top 10 team we have started a gofundme page to buy you Sooner wrestling season tickets, enjoy. ;)

Since your shenanigans with the lineup demonstrate that you have no interest in a Top 10 team we have started a gofundme page to buy you Sooner wrestling season tickets, enjoy. ;)

The Sooners? That seems kind of harsh. At least I'll have plenty of space - and I don't mean Covid either. Maybe I'll bring a recliner.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT