ADVERTISEMENT

Wow, TOTALLY Unexpected, This

This is a college tuition program I can support. The government using tax dollars to actually fill a need while reimbursing students who actually contribute back to society as a whole. Much better than carte blanch elimination of all tuition debt for every student who racked up thousands in school loans while majoring in 'Feminine Art Studies of the 18th Century".

Last edited:
This is a college tuition program I can support. The government using tax dollars to actually fill a need while reimbursing students who actually contribute back to society as a whole. Much better than carte blanch elimination of all tuition debt for every student who racked up thousands in school loans while majoring in 'Feminine Art Studies of the 18th Century".
I don't disagree with this at all, IF government is going to bail out student debt, this is a good way to do it. But why is there such a shortage of willing physicians in such a paradise?

I don't disagree with this at all, IF government is going to bail out student debt, this is a good way to do it. But why is there such a shortage of willing physicians in such a paradise?

I have two nieces, one nephew, my son's fiancé and several of her friends that have gone into the medical field. To a person they have all mentioned having concerns with the future of their chosen profession with a few of them saying they would have chosen another field if they knew what they know now.

I remember a state offering incentives to Drs., helping them with crippling student debt, helping with setting up an office.
(pricey)
All they had to do was commit to staying 7 years in an assigned region.
The downside, Appalachia in W. Virginia.

Reactions: iasooner1
13% state income tax. One of the highest home prices and property taxes in the country. Many other burdensome taxes. Failing schools, high crime.

Just a few minor issues.

Reactions: iasooner1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT