ADVERTISEMENT

Would One Of Our Posters From The Left Please Explain To Me

I got shed of Dave a couple months ago, glad to have had that leg humper move on to someone else. If he lays into you Dan its best to just let him ride it on out. Don't worry he is low energy so it won't last long. 🤣
David and I have our own dynamic. As annoying as he can be I like him. Always have.

Also, if a public street, payed by taxpayers is used that counts. Or public sidewalks. The only thing that doesn’t count is she must levitate and float through the air to the abortion clinic. Then she may not dispose of the body or tissue using any public utility. If I can think of any more abortion restrictions in re taxpayer funding I’ll let you know. I’m still contemplating whether she can use money printed by taxpayer funded printing presses. I’m leaning heavily that it counts, too.

Also, if a public street, payed by taxpayers is used that counts. Or public sidewalks. The only thing that doesn’t count is she must levitate and float through the air to the abortion clinic. Then she may not dispose of the body or tissue using any public utility. If I can think of any more abortion restrictions in re taxpayer funding I’ll let you know. I’m still contemplating whether she can use money printed by taxpayer funded printing presses. I’m leaning heavily that it counts, too.
The anti liberty folks are absurd aren't they?

Do you remember the scene in Lonesome Dove when Captain Call beats the daylights out of the cavalry scout who was whipping his son while trying to confiscate a horse? Remember what he said when he got back on his horse? “I hate rude behavior in a man. I won’t tolerate it.” That’s what I’m doing to you most of the time, David. You’re rude and I won’t sit quiet and tolerate it.
🤣🤣🤣🤣

You are rude @davidallen and he just isn't going to sit quiet and tolerate it!

Lonesome dove.

This takes the cake. This may be the hardest I've laughed at a post from Dan since I've been on this board, and that is saying something. Thanks for letting me know about this.

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: davidallen
🤣🤣🤣🤣

You are rude @davidallen and he just isn't going to sit quiet and tolerate it!

Lonesome dove.

This takes the cake. This may be the hardest I've laughed at a post from Dan since I've been on this board, and that is saying something. Thanks for me letting me know about this.

🤣🤣🤣🤣
Welp, you've proven yerself an idiot after all .

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT