ADVERTISEMENT

Word on the street...

Tonight might be an interesting night around DC.

Several C-17s have been sighted on flight tracking software being flown into Andrews from Fort Bragg, Fort Riley, etc.

They’re probably not there to tour the Smithsonian.

@Been Jammin can you tell me what kind of guns I need and don’t need now? I want to be in line with what you think so as not to blow people away too efficiently.
That's a great question, and yes, the board would like some guidelines visavis calibers, magazines capacities.
Help us out as we always defer to gun grabbers for our marching orders. :(

Not going to happen. But to serve up some Antifa’s to possibly get bloodied or killed at the hands of Caucasians in a state that had the highest percentage of Trump voters of any state in the Union seems like their plan to label Oklahoma and by extension Trump as racist. I guess they just need some compliant Antifa members as fodder that will commit criminal acts until they are forcibly stopped. I wonder if Biden staff members would pay for the funeral as well as a visit from Biden to thank the family for their son’s service.

Last edited:
Is that some of the loser Antifa types are planning to test the resolve of some of Oklahomas smaller, more rural communities with the anarchy, looting et al.
I really hope they reconsider.
They literally, could get their asses shot plum off.
We won't play that.

I'm planning on being in attendance at one of them

edit: not as a marcher, btw.

Is that some of the loser Antifa types are planning to test the resolve of some of Oklahomas smaller, more rural communities with the anarchy, looting et al.
I really hope they reconsider.
They literally, could get their asses shot plum off.
We won't play that.
From what street do these words originate?

It's being reported on KRMG, Tulsa AM radio.
Not a one off either.
It's in the top stories rotation every half hour.
One must at least give it a modicum of credence.
The big vagina Tulsa mayor Bynum has to be relieved.
What a feckless tool.

That's more than a buddy telling you something over coffee. Damn.

We had 2 people holding up signs out side the community center in Bartlesville. All good here.
u_fEHdRfvqUGZqIieJ-exmujn9WbPRJ0oHDc9JaxdTQe_hb30zbSeFVaOZUaDg9ElaQd_8O2j4GBvYR9jGScIR3ZoYSAei8T9QgCs6GZvNOGEy8AEwyF3Nx5hogXwJgSJcc

Word I’m hearing is that they are going to be at Tulsa Hills and possibly River Walk in Jenks tonight.

There was a march that eventually went south in the college town I live in here in Arkansas.

It started out well like they all do. They even had a black preacher open in prayer. As the sun went down, people started acting nuts.

Thank God we have a solid Repub mayor that didn't allow anything to happen. They kept them out of our historic downtown and when the crowd tried to start a fight, the police gave a warning and then proceded to smoke bomb them.

The incel white kids ran away the fastest, no doubt suddenly in competitive pursuit of who could make it to their parent's basement the quickest.

Don’t worry about it boys—in state and got your backs!!!o_O

WMCPRhk.jpg

BqFltpJ.jpg

Barney one bullet on patrol!! Packin’ heat!!!

Fe3YBuq.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: davidallen
You recently complete a manifesto?
I got a picture somewhere if I can find it standing with pen and notebook between Willie Mays and Joe DiMaggio at a municipal golf course with shades and a bucket cap—could easily be mistaken for unabomber!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT