ADVERTISEMENT

Woot Deal of the Day - OSU stuff

hollywood

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
I don't know if anyone here ever buys anything from www.woot.com but today's "Deal of the Day" is a "grab-bag" of NCAA/NFL team merchandise. You never know what you'll get, but usually with these deals you get quite a bit of stuff worth more than their selling price - which with this deal w/shipping is $20.

If you click on the team button and scroll down, you will find Oklahoma State as a selection along with NFL teams. I thought it worth the gamble as I figure I can "gift" out anything I wouldn't normally choose to buy.

The last two OSU grab bags I have received have been useless crap.

Well, I guess I'll see. My niece's husband bought a "bag o' crap" from Woot a couple of years back for $50 and got a brand new 36" LED TV.

I thought it might be worth the gamble, otherwise some folks I know will be getting some crappy X-Mas gifts.....

Well, I guess I'll see. My niece's husband bought a "bag o' crap" from Woot a couple of years back for $50 and got a brand new 36" LED TV.

I thought it might be worth the gamble, otherwise some folks I know will be getting some crappy X-Mas gifts.....

Hopefully you get good stuff.

That was before Amazon bought them and ruined it. They do occasionally have good buys on tools.

Hopefully you get good stuff.

That was before Amazon bought them and ruined it. They do occasionally have good buys on tools.

I agree gipraw...they used to have some pretty good stuff on there and I even purchased a few. Not anymore. Didn't realize Amazon bought them. Too bad.

I agree gipraw...they used to have some pretty good stuff on there and I even purchased a few. Not anymore. Didn't realize Amazon bought them. Too bad.

The guy that started woot.com has a new site up and running. His non compete expired about a year ago. it is like the old woot. one deal per day, period.

Meh.com It is only $5 shipping each time you buy something, or you can buy a membership for $5 a month and get free shipping all the time.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT