ADVERTISEMENT

Wonder Woman 1984

Opened this thread and was extremely disappointed to not see.....

dd2b3b1eaae9d2e7270655c7b6ee09a1.jpg

Fun fact: the screenplay writer of the 2017 Wonder Woman film is Allan Heinberg, a Tulsa native and Booker T. Washington HS graduate. Doesn’t look like he has writing credits on 1984, though.

Looking forward to this film. The first one was great.

Reactions: davidallen
Just watched it. I have so many questions. It was still better than other DC movies like Suicide Squad and such, but was well below the first. A lot of bizarre decisions.

How does this flick keep a 70% or so RT score? Everyone who has seen it says it sucks!

Just watched it. I have so many questions. It was still better than other DC movies like Suicide Squad and such, but was well below the first. A lot of bizarre decisions.
I wanted to love it... i'm not sure I even liked it. I enjoyed parts of BvS and Suicide Squad more.

The whole 2nd act was poorly written with no direction... just really bad.

Reactions: Cowpoke and SSS!!!
I wanted to love it... i'm not sure I even liked it. I enjoyed parts of BvS and Suicide Squad more.

The whole 2nd act was poorly written with no direction... just really bad.
It’s one of those that the more I think about it, the worse it gets. It had really cool parts and visuals at times, but the plot was just an absolute joke. There’s a million ways to successfully bring back Chris Pine without that crap.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT