ADVERTISEMENT

Women's March organizer calls for jihad on America/Trump

HanAholeSolo2.0

All-American
Jul 6, 2017
Corellia
www.starwars.com
“And our beloved prophet … said to him, ‘A word of truth in front of a tyrant ruler or leader, that is the best form of jihad,'” Sarsour said.

“I hope that … when we stand up to those who oppress our communities, that Allah accepts from us that as a form of jihad, that we are struggling against tyrants and rulers not only abroad in the Middle East or on the other side of the world, but here in these United States of America, where you have fascists and white supremacists and Islamophobes reigning in the White House.”

Deport this ho.

“And our beloved prophet … said to him, ‘A word of truth in front of a tyrant ruler or leader, that is the best form of jihad,'” Sarsour said.

“I hope that … when we stand up to those who oppress our communities, that Allah accepts from us that as a form of jihad, that we are struggling against tyrants and rulers not only abroad in the Middle East or on the other side of the world, but here in these United States of America, where you have fascists and white supremacists and Islamophobes reigning in the White House.”

Deport this ho.

Get her on a watch list and ban her from flying!!! US citizen so we can't deport unfortunately. I would love to make her go live in some middle eastern shithole under Sharia since she loves the idea of being oppressed and seeing others be oppressed.

Oh, and quit trying to redefine jihad cucks. The goal of jihad has and always will be the domination of every nation by Islam and Sharia.

uu9pmDP.gif

we are struggling against tyrants and rulers not only abroad in the Middle East or on the other side of the world, but here in these United States of America, where you have fascists and white supremacists and Islamophobes reigning in the White House
These people are literally retarded and devoid of the ability to think in any fashion outside of the Party line. It's the weirdest thing I've ever seen in politics. Trump's desire to protect Americans from Islamic extremist terrorism doesn't make him a fascist, white supremacist, or Islamophobe. It simply makes him a responsible president executing his duties according to his oath.

I do like that these types keep opening their mouth. Pit against the backdrop of reality, they look more ignorant to the normal people every single day.

Sorry Ms. Sarsour, you're just stupid and that isn't our problem. Move your pathetic ass to an Islamic country so you can enjoy all of the freedoms Sharia law will afford you. It really is the best decision you could make for yourself and those of us who will continue calling you out on your psycho progressive stupidity.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT