ADVERTISEMENT

Women vote Democrat

@CSCOTTOSUPOKES is a special kind of stupid. He spent hours today trying to figure out how to call you an idiot. Should have spent more time...he came with very weak sauce.

All he had to do was look in the mirror and see the image of total jack-off idiocy, which should have been his first clue to STFU.

I have been connected to some campaigns this year. I am amazed at the tactics Democrats are using as part of this "blue wave" they are trying to do.I have a Democrat here in Washington County that actually put the word "conservative" on his yard signs and billboards.

The one thing I have noticed this election season is all the ads in the mail I have received don’t have party affiliation on them. Had a canvasser hit the house last week pushing a state house candidate and I asked her about that. She said they’re using colors to align themselves with a certain party. Her candidate was a democrat and the flyer was decked out in red. She admitted what they were doing. Not a slimy tactic, just found it interesting. We’ll see if it works.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT