ADVERTISEMENT

Women vote Democrat

Liberals can make stereotypes but don’t you dare show them crime stats broken down by race.

Zero self awareness. It’s part of their mental illness.

***turns gender voting discussion into race bait thread, mentions self-awareness and “their” mental illness***

tenor.gif

I think OP is selectively outraged and ultratriggered about campaign ads lol
So Hillary can blame her loss in part on men telling their wives how to vote and that's bad, but Democrats telling women how to vote is good? Surely even you are smart enough to see that obvious disconnect.

So Hillary can blame her loss in part on men telling their wives how to vote and that's bad, but Democrats telling women how to vote is good? Surely even you are smart enough to see that obvious disconnect.

He's not. A 27.6 ACT just doesn't cut it with the rocket science we're speaking.

I have been connected to some campaigns this year. I am amazed at the tactics Democrats are using as part of this "blue wave" they are trying to do.I have a Democrat here in Washington County that actually put the word "conservative" on his yard signs and billboards.

I have been connected to some campaigns this year. I am amazed at the tactics Democrats are using as part of this "blue wave" they are trying to do.I have a Democrat here in Washington County that actually put the word "conservative" on his yard signs and billboards.
Liberals are filthy pieces of garbage.

I think OP is selectively outraged and ultratriggered about campaign ads lol

I’m going to regret responding but here goes.
I think a political party should ask people to vote for them on issues and not because you have a certain body part. They are losing on issues so they go with the only play left. It’s sad to think that any women would vote Democrat just to keep abortion. To me that just shows how toxic the left has become and explains why no life is worth your time. Better to confront and attack than listen and maybe compromise.

One more thing, I am pro life, but like many Republican women have come to accept abortion is not going away. It’s not an issue that drives me to the polls. My statement above about that being your reason to vote Democrat stems from that reasoning. You can see it with the Kavanaugh hearings. It has driven people on the left insane. If you don’t respect an unborn life why would you respect anyone else.

Last edited:
I think a political party should ask people to vote for them on issues and not because you have a certain body part. They are losing on issues so they go with the only play left. It’s sad to think that any women would vote Democrat just to keep abortion. To me that just shows how toxic the left has become and explains why no life is worth your time. Better to confront and attack than listen and maybe compromise.

Simple question...do you believe Republicans support decreasing the gender wage gap? If so, you’re an idiot lol

One more thing, I am pro life, but like many Republican women have come to accept abortion is not going away. It’s not an issue that drives me to the polls. My statement above about that being your reason to vote Democrat stems from that reasoning. You can see it with the Kavanaugh hearings. It has driven people on the left insane. If you don’t respect an unborn life why would you respect anyone else.
Boom! This post will be lost on our lefties, but thanks for taking the time to respond. I always enjoy reading your posts.

Reactions: CBradSmith
Simple question...do you believe Republicans support decreasing the gender wage gap? If so, you’re an idiot lol

You may have got 27.6 on the ACT, but you've regressed over time.

Better focus your efforts constructively, because you're almost past the point of salvage.

Reactions: imprimis
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT