ADVERTISEMENT

Women’s wrestling at OSU

Is this a possible way we finally accomplish getting an RTC that helps the program?

In todays climate, I doubt the NCAA would pick a fight with a sport that exemplifies equal rights if it is in the proclaimed grey area and other schools have been doing it for years?

Reactions: tom_v31
Is this a possible way we finally accomplish getting an RTC that helps the program?

In todays climate, I doubt the NCAA would pick a fight with a sport that exemplifies equal rights if it is in the proclaimed grey area and other schools have been doing it for years?
Never underestimate the stupidity of the NCAA.

It is an Olympic sport. Since 2008 I believe. I’m not very familiar with title ix, but it seems like adding athletic opportunities for women will only help and it can’t be all that expensive outside of scholarship $.

Reactions: tom_v31
Yes, I would love to see this get rolling. It's an Olympic sport...correct?
So is skateboarding, dancing with a ribbon and horse dancing. Doesn’t mean they need to all be more than club sports. There is nowhere near the numbers for this but I hope it does happen. Then what will the ncaa do when they have an xy or xxy female dominating the shit out of the other ladies?? They let it go in women’s basketball. I’d love to see what would happen in wrestling lol.

Covid has pushed back any realistic chance of this happening for awhile.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT