ADVERTISEMENT

Woman Charged With Operating Massive Texas Vote Harvesting Operation

2012Bearcat

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2010
Woman Charged with Operating Massive Texas Ballot Harvesting Scheme (breitbart.com)

Voter fraud does exist and is much more prevalent than anyone can imagine. The nonchalant manner in which she discusses all the fraud is frightening to those of us that support fair elections. Notice that she is working for both Democrats and Republicans.
I want to know if the politicians that were paying this woman to commit voter fraud will be held accounable?

Woman Charged with Operating Massive Texas Ballot Harvesting Scheme (breitbart.com)

Voter fraud does exist and is much more prevalent than anyone can imagine. The nonchalant manner in which she discusses all the fraud is frightening to those of us that support fair elections. Notice that she is working for both Democrats and Republicans.
I want to know if the politicians that were paying this woman to commit voter fraud will be held accounable?
Nothing will change for at least two years. Dems will be cheating with reckless abandon and no one will investigate due to it working in the now ruling party’s favor.

That’s just one of many ways, that’s ground ops. I think project veritas dropped the video on her before the election or right after it. Convenient timing on the arrest

Reactions: OUSOONER67

I’m trying to remember the last time a politician has been held accountable for anything he did.

Facts are not in your favor. Hundreds of allegations have been made about the 2020 election with little to no investigation being done. The DOJ drove by a poll, didn't see people filling out fraudulent ballots. The FBI still can't find it's ass with either hand after being embarrassed with the Russian Collusion debacle and judges are to terrified of the leftist mob to allow further discovery. Add it up and his post is 100% accurate.
An investigation would be like democrats demanded o Russian Collusion. That's not going to happen and this will all be swept under the rug by your corrupt American hating party.

Reactions: iasooner1
I’m trying to remember the last time a politician has been held accountable for anything he did.
There have been several cases including nixon and trump. Also some one for oklahoma a republican i think for pedophilia . I have a list but have been unable to put here from whatsapp. If you send me your whatsapp i will send it to you.

There have been several cases including nixon and trump. Also some one for oklahoma a republican i think for pedophilia . I have a list but have been unable to put here from whatsapp. If you send me your whatsapp i will send it to you.
Maybe the question should be democrat politician. Former prez Bill Clinton is a known pedophile yet still speaks at the democrat political gatherings.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT