ADVERTISEMENT

With Everything Going On, House Democrats Tackling The Tough Issues

2012Bearcat

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2010

With record high gas prices, soaring inflation, WWIII about to break out, millions crossing the border illegally, soaring murder rates and everything else that is screwed up, Democrats focus on the important stuff. SMFH I've literally never heard of a person being discriminated against because of their hair much less thought it would be such a pressing matter when the world is burning down all around us. Oh well I guess House Democrats can now campaign on passing a hair discrimination bill.

With record high gas prices, soaring inflation, WWIII about to break out, millions crossing the border illegally, soaring murder rates and everything else that is screwed up, Democrats focus on the important stuff. SMFH I've literally never heard of a person being discriminated against because of their hair much less thought it would be such a pressing matter when the world is burning down all around us. Oh well I guess House Democrats can now campaign on passing a hair discrimination bill.
Look for "hair equity and justice" to become a thing for the left.

Idiots.......when we should be having a race to the top, solving problems with viable solutions, we instead have a race to the bottom with utter nonsense. I actually was shocked someone from the BCC was the sponsor.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT