ADVERTISEMENT

Wisconsin

Corndog2021

Heisman Candidate
Aug 15, 2021
To this day I'm still in awe of those wanting to forget 2020 and not fix and make it right. Somehow if the leftists get away with it- I just don't see them saying "we won't do it again"
Of course the tolerance of the USA is exponentially rising each year as the PC cancel culture have most intimidated- we just can't talk about the elephant in the room.

You are still waiting on decertification, huh?

I wonder if when JFK Jr. shows up, will he have all the real evidence needed for decertification...🤣🤣

Decertification won't happen. Chapter 4, Summer of Violence in Rigged explains how many judges have fear of the BLM and Antifa arms of the former Democrat Party. What we must hope for is voter integrity in 2024. Some state legislatures are working on laws to insure we don't have a repeat of the 2020 fiasco. 3 polls so far tell us Brandon is illegitimate.

We might want to take note of Brandon approval in blue states.

First time you got something right on this board. Your reasoning for it as usual flawed, but this is a good start for you.
Actually it's the first time he has been wrong- excellent poster with a 99.9 percent correct posting- same as survival of the Coof bug upper respiratory virus ;)

Decertification will happen- unless like many believe ...DJT NEVER left-
Just hangin on the down low while Pedo Joe buries the country and everyone begs him to come back.

Pedo Joe bought and paid for by China...bought and paid for by Ukraine and even Russia got in the sweepstakes- what happened in Russia again with Pedo Joe? Hard to believe the country really let him play boss for a little while- with the aid of corrupt media and DC - it is happening

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Man, you are really deep into Q, aren't you?

So, Trump is really still secretly the President. If that is the case, who do you think Trump is going to nominate to the Supreme Court?

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Man, you are really deep into Q, aren't you?

So, Trump is really still secretly the President. If that is the case, who do you think Trump is going to nominate to the Supreme Court?
Idk I wouldn't give two cents for any he's appointed so far so id care really

Do you think Trump will be making the pick, as the secret President?
Not till some announcement is made- if Pedo Joe puts Kamel toe in there
As A supreme - would guess maybe they can call her fake (just as the VP) And dissolve her appointment- wouldn't you say so Lefturd?!

Not till some announcement is made- if Pedo Joe puts Kamel toe in there
As A supreme - would guess maybe they can call her fake (just as the VP) And dissolve her appointment- wouldn't you say so Lefturd?!
Honestly, I have no clue what any of this means.

You been drinking tonight?

Honestly, I have no clue what any of this means.

You been drinking tonight?
Well you're not the sharpest tool in the shed by all your postings- I wouldn't fathom you could comprehend as much.

Wouldn't you say it makes way more sense than to let a pedophile steal a US election? One who has been bought off by our biggest enemy China? One who's been bought and paid for by Ukraine and Russia? One who's being dictated to by anti American POS?

By the info that's there- I'd say your belief of letting pedo Joe run the country into communism and being China's' biotch - would be way more of a reach

Well you're not the sharpest tool in the shed by all your postings- I wouldn't fathom you could comprehend as much.

Wouldn't you say it makes way more sense than to let a pedophile steal a US election? One who has been bought off by our biggest enemy China? One who's been bought and paid for by Ukraine and Russia? One who's being dictated to by anti American POS?

By the info that's there- I'd say your belief of letting pedo Joe run the country into communism and being China's' biotch - would be way more of a reach
Again, I'm not part of Q. I don't believe in your crazy conspiracy theories.

Biden isn't a pedo, he isn't bought off by China, he isn't bought of by both Ukraine and Russia (I mean, come on 🤣) nor is Biden running the country into communism.

I doubt you even know what communism is. Prove me wrong though. Define communism and reference some of the different types of communism.

Last edited:
Again, I'm not part of Q. I don't believe in your crazy conspiracy theories.

Biden isn't a pedo, he isn't bought off by China, he isn't bought of by both Ukraine and Russia (I mean, come on 🤣) nor is Biden running the country into communism.

I doubt you even know what communism is. Prove me wrong though. Define communism and cite some of the different types of communism.
You just lie your little ass off lol

Maybe you can just look that one up
You are the one who claimed Biden is leading us into communism.

So, define communism and reference some of the different types of communism. Should be easy for you given your claim.

You are the one who claimed Biden is leading us into communism.

So, define communism and reference some of the different types of communism. Should be easy for you given your claim.
Wow you sure think you are all that- but just a Lefturd tool.
"Define communism"
Lmao

Actually it's the first time he has been wrong- excellent poster with a 99.9 percent correct posting- same as survival of the Coof bug upper respiratory virus ;)

Just hangin on the down low while Pedo Joe buries the country and everyone begs him to come back.

Pedo Joe bought and paid for by China...bought and paid for by Ukraine and even Russia got in the sweepstakes- what happened in Russia again with Pedo Joe? Hard to believe the country really let him play boss for a little while- with the aid of corrupt media and DC - it is happening
Wanna bet?

Hell even Libbies are now calling For Trump to come back- it's happening Dos pesos libtard
I'll be frank. Most of us know Brandon promised higher crime rates in Democrat debates. I'm mildly surprised with Brandon's skyrocketing crime rates.

It's good to know so many "Libbies" don't buy into 81 million of us being stupid enough to buy into our maybe first PINO. JFK? "Won?"

Be serious, Corndog. Will my_$.02 ever catch on?

I'll be frank. Most of us know Brandon promised higher crime rates in Democrat debates. I'm mildly surprised with Brandon's skyrocketing crime rates.

It's good to know so many "Libbies" don't buy into 81 million of us being stupid enough to buy into our maybe first PINO. JFK? "Won?"

Be serious, Corndog. Will my_$.02 ever catch on?
Zero chance- They love Being miserable

Mark Levin led tonight with the PA court story. Trump won PA on Election Day by 600,000 votes. Levin read all 52 pages. Dimms adamantly oppose forensic audits anywhere. Let me guess why.

There are not 81 million of us stupid enough to vote for a shrub who promises higher crime rates and is delivering in spades.

I still wonder if Virginia didn't shelve the Dimm controlled vote count in 2021. Republicans won all 3 state wide races. McCullife conceded. I fully expected the Dimms would find the suit cases full of votes they needed.

I stayed up till 3 AM Nov., 4. On Election Night, Trump was comfortably ahead in Michigan, Wisconsin and way ahead in Pennsylvania. He improved his Florida win from 1.2 to 3.3. I retired at 3 AM knowing that suit cases of mail-in votes would save a shrub who can't draw 5 cars to a Jack in the Box drive thru.

Mollie Hemingway makes no mention of military votes in Rigged. She makes mention of investigator Mark Davis finding thousands and thousands of "funny" voter addresses in Fulton County. Some addresses were parking lots. Thousands of them. In one county.

It's been a while since I've mentioned my classical mechanics formula. I made some radical adjustments of course as I was measuring humans and not machinery or planets.

There are not 81 million Americans stupid enough to vote for Brandon. The US population is 331 million with an average IQ of 98. The scales were tipped into Brandon's favor after Election Day by Dimm controlled vote harvesting states. More and more details are coming to light. The board's bright have been onto the Rigged election since the week of November 3. A glaring question. Will the Sys-level slow ever catch on?

I recommend Rigged by Mollie Hemingway. Ms. Hemingway uses small words from the dominant West Germanic language.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
I would hope everyone would agree and we
Don't rest until that election is
Made Right- when Someone demonic like these people Get away with it- it's
Totally foolish iMO to think they will
Stop.

I will Keep shouting we need to fix
2020. Not only was it a coup and stolen- the regime they put it in is anti America global takeover POS- they HATE the country and are flying in planeloads of replacement citizens,
Replacement voters and new members of
Antifa where they can command them to do whatever.

And sorry All you white skinny leg Libbie tards- they don't need your asses as well- They Are just using you like they use minorities and then you will be peasants like everyone else that's not an elite

Tolerance is our biggest weakness.

First time you got something right on this board. Your reasoning for it as usual flawed, but this is a good start for you.
As the board knows, I did manage to answer a few M directives such as Name the single action without which time cannot exist. Unless you got my memo, you can't name the action in your wildest dreams. You are not Bitter Creek or Medic007.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT