ADVERTISEMENT

Wisconsin Democrat Senate Candidate Mandela Barnes Calls Founding of America ‘Awful’

windriverrange

Heisman Candidate
Gold Member
Jul 7, 2008
Catoosa

Oh I have a suggestion then liberal moron....GTFO, go to Canada or wherever so tired of these backwards looking malcontents! Bet not one member of his family was a slave.
There were awful things going on at our nation's founding. There were things that was bad too. Slavery was one of them.

With that said, not everything was bad or awful and I believe the founding fathers did their best (in the context of their own time) to birth a nation that could and would eventually address many of the awful things that existed then and even now. We are always moving towards a more perfect union, always striving for the lofty ideals present in our founding documents, and the founders set that in motion.

I'd like to see the rest of what Barnes said. I hope he clarified his comments and I also think he should reference the positive outcomes that have occurred over time from what the founding fathers gave us.

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
Tell me again that Democrats do not hate this country because evidence is to the contrary.
But what occurred on January 6 isn't evidence of some on the right hating their country today?

Not all Democrats hate this country just like not all Republicans hate this country. Are there some on both sides who hate their country? Yes, unfortunately.

Also, expressing a viewpoint about what was occurring at the founding of our nation doesn't mean one hates their country. Everything wasn't perfect in 1776. Just like everything isn't perfect today.

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
But what occurred on January 6 isn't evidence of some on the right hating their country today?

Not all Democrats hate this country just like not all Republicans hate this country. Are there some on both sides who hate their country? Yes, unfortunately.

Also, expressing a viewpoint about what was occurring at the founding of our nation doesn't mean one hates their country. Everything wasn't perfect in 1776. Just like everything isn't perfect today.
Everyone of your posts is like a shower fart, good tonal quality but the substance smells like shit.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Reactions: OUSOONER67
What, are you his rep? Or just as fvcked up as he is? You defending him answers both questions. I really can't spend too much time arguing with clowns. The administration you defend though has set this country back in just a little over a year and a half at an accelerated pace just after the progress of DJT with no end of the suffering in sight, yer inept administration has literally altered years of progress! Yer just a greased up self pleasuring troll livin in mamma's house. Poor mamma, she deserved better.

What, are you his rep? Or just as fvcked up as he is? You defending him answers both questions. I really can't spend too much time arguing with clowns. The administration you defend though has set this country back in just a little over a year and a half at an accelerated pace just after the progress of DJT with no end of the suffering in sight, yer inept administration has literally altered years of progress! Yer just a greased up self pleasuring troll livin in mamma's house. Poor mamma, she deserved better.
So he just hurt your feelers?

Reactions: my_2cents

Oh I have a suggestion then liberal moron....GTFO, go to Canada or wherever so tired of these backwards looking malcontents! Bet not one member of his family was a slave.

Seems like the perfect candidate for those with White Guilt.

It probably is smart to just duck out of the discussion.
Oh boy. I laughed out loud. The King of Dodge is posting about "ducking out of the discussion." The best comedy writers couldn't capture your level of dumbass, Dodge. Good evening to you.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Since I suspect you didn't bother to sniff out your bullshit via the video clip, here's the transcript to point it out to you....

MIKE WALLACE, CBS`s "60 MINUTES": Black History Month, you find...

MORGAN FREEMAN, ACTOR: Ridiculous.

WALLACE: Why?

FREEMAN: You`re going to relegate my history to a month?

WALLACE: Come on.

FREEMAN: What do you do with yours? Which month is White History Month? Come on, tell me.

WALLACE: I`m Jewish.

FREEMAN: OK. Which month is Jewish History Month?

WALLACE: There isn`t one.

FREEMAN: Why not? Do you want one?

WALLACE: No, no.

FREEMAN: I don`t either. I don`t want a Black History Month. Black history is American history.

WALLACE: How are we going to get rid of racism until...?

FREEMAN: Stop talking about it. I`m going to stop calling you a white man. And I`m going to ask you to stop calling me a black man. I know you as Mike Wallace. You know me as Morgan Freeman. You`re not going to say, "I know this white guy named Mike Wallace." Hear what I`m saying?

There were awful things going on at our nation's founding. There were things that was bad too. Slavery was one of them.

With that said, not everything was bad or awful and I believe the founding fathers did their best (in the context of their own time) to birth a nation that could and would eventually address many of the awful things that existed then and even now. We are always moving towards a more perfect union, always striving for the lofty ideals present in our founding documents, and the founders set that in motion.

I'd like to see the rest of what Barnes said. I hope he clarified his comments and I also think he should reference the positive outcomes that have occurred over time from what the founding fathers gave us.
Awful things have gone on in the last 50 years of our country.

I'm betting you won't disavow yourself, however.

Awful things have gone on in the last 50 years of our country.
I agree and awful things are still going on.

We aren't a perfect flawless country. We never have been.

Last edited:
Brandon is the worst president in modern history and maybe ever. Fox Business tells me Brandon shows in Ohio to talk about the economy. A Democrat running for the Senate and one for Ohio gov steers clear. Word is Brandon will be challenged. Dimm hierarchy knows this pathetic failure has no prayer without his Mules. The public has caught on to the Dimm ballot harvesting scheme.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT