ADVERTISEMENT

Winning the hearts and minds

Joe knows Patriotic Americans despise the ccp/dnc and their manchurian candidate

In between the incoherent mess of an idea, he admits that the F Joe people are getting to him. Bad move....now they will ramp it up. I saw this earlier and thought that this was a huge political gaff. Now they will see the signs everywhere they go. T-shirts, hats, you name it. He just put the F-Joe on a coffee mug.

In between the incoherent mess of an idea, he admits that the F Joe people are getting to him. Bad move....now they will ramp it up. I saw this earlier and thought that this was a huge political gaff. Now they will see the signs everywhere they go. T-shirts, hats, you name it. He just put the F-Joe on a coffee mug.

When I first read the tweet (didn’t watch the video) the only thing I thought of was Joe making yet another thing that’s very much not about him into something that’s about him (which is a huge narcissist trait, but yeah, Orange Man Bad).

I never really considered the gaffe of letting them know they are getting to him. I think you are right, this could pretty much guarantee that it steps up a notch or two.

My mother sent me a gift in the mail over the weekend. Got it today, it was a roll of toilet paper imprinted with Joe Biden's picture. It is now proudly displayed on our mantle.

I have the match to yours, bought 4 rolls a few yrs ago. Already been used though, shit stains all over it.
91UvlWixEOL._AC_SX466_.jpg

Trump needs to start wearing a red “FJB” hat.

this bitch telling him to wear a mask and distance or else is

ccp/dnc daves wet dream

That video really makes me appreciate our beaches on the “South Coast”. Absent a special event (Flora Bama Mullet Toss, Pensacola Air Show, etc.), I’ve never seen a gulf coast beach that crowded.

When I first read the tweet (didn’t watch the video) the only thing I thought of was Joe making yet another thing that’s very much not about him into something that’s about him (which is a huge narcissist trait, but yeah, Orange Man Bad).

I never really considered the gaffe of letting them know they are getting to him. I think you are right, this could pretty much guarantee that it steps up a notch or two.
When the previous dude made similar gaffes it was intentional, even strategic. That still is good for a laugh.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT