ADVERTISEMENT

Win rankings out today !

oberebo

Heisman Candidate
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2005
Shawnee,OK
125 Rivera,Lee,#3 Pic,Bresser, Mueller. Glory from Princeton #9 so we will wrestle him this weekend.
133 Suriano, Miccic, #3 Fix, Pletcher,Tariq Wilson. We will wrestle Mickey Phillipi from Pitt this weekend. More importantly he will wrestle Suriano #1 this weekend.
141 Brock #12, Demas OU#9,funnily Nick Lee from PSU ranked #4 at this weight.
149 Kolodzik, Ashnault, MicahJordan Gfeller up to#7.Unfortunately Kaden wrestles #1 and#2 on consecutive nights.
157 unranked at this weight. Whoever will wrestle #17 JohnavanBrill Princeton and#20 Quincy Monday.
165 Chandler ranked#9.
174 Hall,Valencia,Amine,Daniel Lewis with Joe Smith up to#5.
184 Jacobe ranked#16 and will wrestle Nick Gravina Rutgers #17.
197 Geer not ranked and will wrestle #3 Patrick Brucki from Princeton. Preston Weigel still ranked #4 behind, Nickal, Kolin Moore and Brucki.
285 Gable Steveson #2 Derek White,#3 Anthony Cassar, #4 Sam Stoll,#5 Hemida, Derek should wrestle #12 Demetrius Thomas from Pitt.

TeamRankings are 1 Penn State, 2 Ohio State 3 OK State, Pittsburgh #17 andPrinceton #20.

Last edited:
125 Rivera,Lee,#3 Pic,Bresser, Mueller. Glory from Princeton #9 so we will wrestle him this weekend.
133 Suriano, Miccic, #3 Fix, Pletcher,Tariq Wilson. We will wrestle Mickey Phillipi from Pitt this weekend. More importantly he will wrestle Suriano #1 this weekend.
141 Brock #12, Demas OU#9,funnily Nick Lee from PSU ranked #4 at this weight.
149 Kolodzik, Ashnault, MicahJordan Gfeller up to#7.Unfortunately Kaden wrestles #1 and#2 on consecutive nights.
157 unranked at this weight. Whoever will wrestle #17 JohnavanBrill Princeton and#20 Quincy Monday.
165 Chandler ranked#9.
174 Hall,Valencia,Amine,Daniel Lewis with Joe Smith up to#5.
184 Jacobe ranked#16 and will wrestle Nick Gravina Rutgers #17.
197 Geer not ranked and will wrestle #3 Patrick Brucki from Princeton. Preston Weigel still ranked #4 behind, Nickal, Kolin Moore and Brucki.
285 Gable Steveson #2 Derek White,#3 Anthony Cassar, #4 Sam Stoll,#5 Hemida, Derek should wrestle #12 Demetrius Thomas from Pitt.

TeamRankings are 1 Penn State, 2 Ohio State 3 OK State, Pittsburgh #17 andPrinceton #20.

125 - I like this #3 ranking, if it holds until nationals and lee gets revenge at big10's, sets up a picc vs. rivera semi at nationals.

133 - Fix is wrestling really well, I can't wait to see him against Suriano.. Gross is missing a lot of time and it seems like its going to be really tough to just show up at the end and expect to win (timing is off, making weight 3 days in a row, etc

141 - it seems like Brock has peaked, people have caught on to his bag of tricks and wins against tougher opponents are getting harder and harder to pull off.

157 - lets get Shommer back, he wrestles hard, i think he can win us some matches at nationals.. I think that last second loss vs. Minn hurt his confidence..

165 - see 141, I think Chandler can place top 4 if he wrestles smart and tough.. he's always dangerous with his ability to pin

174 - Joe smith looked great vs. southern scuffle, is right there within striking distance of hall, will get a shot against lewis just before big12s

184 - jacobe wrestles hard, looked like he was still adjusting to the weight at SS.

197 - see 184

Hwt - White at #2! lots still to be decided in this weight to include Stoll just before big12s

Fix is going to give Suriano all kinds of Problems and I think he can beat him

I think he can but if Suriano is going to win that matchup it's going to be this weekend. Fix is improving almost every time out.

At this point in the season, at home and with Fix on a back to back is where Suriano better pick his W up because I have a feeling it will be his only great opportunity to do so in this matchup.

I think he can but if Suriano is going to win that matchup it's going to be this weekend. Fix is improving almost every time out.

At this point in the season, at home and with Fix on a back to back is where Suriano better pick his W up because I have a feeling it will be his only great opportunity to do so in this matchup.
I agree 100% this is his only chance cause come tourney time Fix is going to be a problem for anybody at 125 -133

Reactions: osu2082
2014 at the snake pit I believe is the one if I remember correctly but I could be off on date and place.

What match with Suriano was fix referencing with flo interview? Said something like it lasted 30 minutes?

They wrestled at who's number one back in 2014 in match that lasted over 32 minutes in which Suriano won on a counter TD. Incredible HS match. Fix had beaten him earlier in the year in a FS match.

They wrestled at who's number one back in 2014 in match that lasted over 32 minutes in which Suriano won on a counter TD. Incredible HS match. Fix had beaten him earlier in the year in a FS match.
Yes it was indeed a incredible match

G has an absolutely brutal weekend if everyone shows up to wrestle.

Flo currently has us 4th in points which actually isn't bad considering we still have a lot of room where you would expect guys to move up a lot (133, 141, 157, 165, 184).

Reactions: osu2082
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT