ADVERTISEMENT

Why would the DOJ oppose a "special Master" request?

What items would be admissable in court because a special master wasn't appointed? In other words how is Trump disadvantaged here? If he is in such peril from an over reaching prosecutorial apparatus why wait two weeks to make this request?
Trump's reason for waiting two weeks to make the request is the same reason the DOJ waited a year and a half to raid and rampage his house. After all, the country was in grave danger, the same danger Trump faces from the DOJ. So the reasons for waiting must be the same. As far as I know Trump has not said why he waited two weeks. Has the DOJ said why they waited a year and a half?

So no argument in support of the FPOTUS position then? You seemed really sure of yourself.
I find that it is sometime best to use cartoons when dealing with children.

cartoon-083122-copy.jpg

Reactions: iasooner2000
Trump's reason for waiting two weeks to make the request is the same reason the DOJ waited a year and a half to raid and rampage his house. After all, the country was in grave danger, the same danger Trump faces from the DOJ. So the reasons for waiting must be the same. As far as I know Trump has not said why he waited two weeks. Has the DOJ said why they waited a year and a half?
I agreed. Shame on the Archivist and the DOJ to attempt to reason with him. They should not have waited to gather facts and attempt to negotiate the problem away. Never again.

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
I agreed. Shame on the Archivist and the DOJ to attempt to reason with him. They should not have waited to gather facts and attempt to negotiate the problem away. Never again.
Well, there you go, there's the answer to your question. Trump waited two weeks to gather facts and attempted to negotiate the DOJ's abuse of power away. Same reason.

Reactions: Marocain Poke
Well, there you go, there's the answer to your question. Trump waited two weeks to gather facts and attempted to negotiate the DOJ's abuse of power away. Same reason.
Sure enough. Do you think he is surprised at the outcome or was this just a diversion tactic?

I think we all know who you are trying to convince. Sorry if I disturbed your bubble with outside opinions.

Convince? Please don't misunderstand, I'm not trying to convince you of anything. I realized a long time ago I do not posses the skills to overcome the indoctrination leftist have under gone, I'm merely here to rub your nose it every time you shit on the rug.

Reactions: colcord
Convince? Please don't misunderstand, I'm not trying to convince you of anything. I realized a long time ago I do not posses the skills to overcome the indoctrination leftist have under gone, I'm merely here to rub your nose it every time you shit on the rug.
The funny thing is you have a schnooz of shit right now, did things not turn out like you had hoped?

Reactions: Syskatine
Maybe Trump could demonstrate some basis of ownership to justify his standing to demand return of them? Those papers pretty obviously belong to the taxpayers, not an ex-politician. He should demonstrate lawful custodianship or property interest.

I do agree in general that warrants should be contestable in some way before the bell is rang. It looks like they're more or less doing that here, though. Dude was caught red-handed with confidential records after DOJ and the records custodian both tried to get the records in a civilized manner.

Reactions: davidallen
I think we all know who you are trying to convince. Sorry if I disturbed your bubble with outside opinions.
For the record he's not trying to convince you. We all know you are an unconvincable true believer. And where on earth did you get the idea you disturbed his bubble with outside opinions? Outside opinions abound! There's no bubble disturbing because of outside opinions.

Maybe Trump could demonstrate some basis of ownership to justify his standing to demand return of them? Those papers pretty obviously belong to the taxpayers, not an ex-politician. He should demonstrate lawful custodianship or property interest.

I do agree in general that warrants should be contestable in some way before the bell is rang. It looks like they're more or less doing that here, though. Dude was caught red-handed with confidential records after DOJ and the records custodian both tried to get the records in a civilized manner.
Red handed! The dude was caught red handed! You've got him now! David says the hammer will drop on September 14th. You guys should plan a massive naional celebration/party. It may be the best day in American history!

I don't know. It could be either one. What do you think?
I'm leaning toward surprised. Of course, those who think the main is a brilliant strategist will say 4D Chess and the like. The bigger surprise though is he is relying on an insurance lawyer to handle this case - maybe folks are tired of all the work and not getting paid? Especially since there are indications that the GOP isn't willing to foot the bill on this one... Interesting sideshow.

Proof of being caught red handed? Last time we heard this it turned out to be bullshit.

I'm leaning toward surprised. Of course, those who think the main is a brilliant strategist will say 4D Chess and the like. The bigger surprise though is he is relying on an insurance lawyer to handle this case - maybe folks are tired of all the work and not getting paid? Especially since there are indications that the GOP isn't willing to foot the bill on this one... Interesting sideshow.
Of course anyone who thinks Trump is brilliant at anything is mistaken. On that we agree. But maybe, just maybe he knows more about which lawyers to use than you. And the GOP establishment has been about as antagonistic toward the man as the Democrats. So it may be an interesting sideshow to Trump haters like yourself, to most ratioanal people it's par for the course. But I do agree it's a wonderful diversion from all the crap the Biden administration is putting the country through. It's a brilliant political strategy.

• Haha
Reactions: Been Jammin
Of course anyone who thinks Trump is brilliant at anything is mistaken. On that we agree. But maybe, just maybe he knows more about which lawyers to use than you. And the GOP establishment has been about as antagonistic toward the man as the Democrats. So it may be an interesting sideshow to Trump haters like yourself, to most ratioanal people it's par for the course. But I do agree it's a wonderful diversion from all the crap the Biden administration is putting the country through. It's a brilliant political strategy.
So let me get this straight -
  1. Trump spends two weeks finding lawyers to respond on his behalf.
  2. He settles for a local insurance lawyer when he sees Alan Dershowitz tell Fox he is ****ed.
  3. And he is owning the libs because we are amused by it.

That about it?

So let me get this straight -
  1. Trump spends two weeks finding lawyers to respond on his behalf.
  2. He settles for a local insurance lawyer when he sees Alan Dershowitz tell Fox he is ****ed.
  3. And he is owning the libs because we are amused by it.

That about it?
Who says he's owning the libs? What I'm saying is he may know more than you about the situation in which he finds himself. I know you have an extremely high opinion of yourself, but the odds are he may have a better grip on the situation than you. Are you certain he hired an insurance lawyer because he saw Dershowitz tell Fox he's ****ed? I know Dershowitz said he thinks there is enough there to indict. But that hardly is him saying that Trump is ****ed. It's possible he knows the quality of defense the "insurance" lawyer will provide. I think in your zeal you may have gotten a little overconfident and jumped to some conclusions that may prove to be wrong.

Who says he's owning the libs? What I'm saying is he may know more than you about the situation in which he finds himself. I know you have an extremely high opinion of yourself, but the odds are he may have a better grip on the situation than you. Are you certain he hired an insurance lawyer because he saw Dershowitz tell Fox he's ****ed? I know Dershowitz said he thinks there is enough there to indict. But that hardly is him saying that Trump is ****ed. It's possible he knows the quality of defense the "insurance" lawyer will provide. I think in your zeal you may have gotten a little overconfident and jumped to some conclusions that may prove to be wrong.
Leave him alone. David has read 150 Google pages on this. There is no doubt as to his insightful findings and conclusions.

Some thoughts for the board lins.

1. even if this had been done to the ex-rodent in chief I would have been against AND would want a full top down investigation as to what appear to be numerous anomalies.

2. How do you (or anyone for that matter) know there is not a digital copy of all this stuff squirreled away in some lawyers office? Reminds me somewhat of the Manson follower Tex Watson and the interviews he did on tape and then they were hidden for multiple decades.

3. Trump could have declassified every bit of that information and been in possession of rightfully. Oh ane the current idot POS prez can't undo Trumps declassification. Even if he could he's too dam dumb to have thought of it on his won.

• Haha
Reactions: Been Jammin
Some thoughts for the board lins.

1. even if this had been done to the ex-rodent in chief I would have been against AND would want a full top down investigation as to what appear to be numerous anomalies.

2. How do you (or anyone for that matter) know there is not a digital copy of all this stuff squirreled away in some lawyers office? Reminds me somewhat of the Manson follower Tex Watson and the interviews he did on tape and then they were hidden for multiple decades.

3. Trump could have declassified every bit of that information and been in possession of rightfully. Oh ane the current idot POS prez can't undo Trumps declassification. Even if he could he's too dam dumb to have thought of it on his won.
Those are not bad.

I would add

1. Adding a skif would have solved the problem in the first place.

2. Don't formulate affidavits for warrants to search the President's home by using newspaper articles.

3. Don't put FBI supervisors that are already proven political hacks, with a record for failure, on a team to ask for a raid of the President's home.

22LR, Are nuclear codes changed regularly? Is it a good idea to change codes after a president's departure? Are code keepers gonna wait around 18 months after a president is gone before changing codes?

My make a A Wish Foundation Wish is to have all of us tested by the Watson Glaser Test. I suspect the board's majority knows scoring order of the board's slow 7.

Reactions: iasooner2000
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT