ADVERTISEMENT

Why would the DOJ oppose a "special Master" request?

aix_xpert

Heisman Winner
Sep 5, 2001
Question for the libs or the lawyers on the board? Why would the DOJ, who should be doing everything in their power to avoid looking political, oppose the judge putting a "Special Master" in place? If this wasn't a fishing expedition and they are truly investigating the crime of illegally possessing classified documents, then the special master just shows they are on the up-and-up. Their opposition to what is a clearly a very reasonable request regarding a highly political matter just adds to the stench of the whole affair.

I’m curious what privileges you think exist for a guy refusing to turn over SCI-level documents he conveniently kept alongside his framed Time magazine covers???

carry on
I'm not expecting privileges. But I also don't expect the government to attack its political opposition. That usually only happens in places where the elected leadership rules like dictators, i.e. Russia. I'm not questioning the government's position that they believe he committed a crime and need to investigate him. But why be against a "special master" if this isn't just a fishing expedition.

I'm not expecting privileges. But I also don't expect the government to attack its political opposition. That usually only happens in places where the elected leadership rules like dictators, i.e. Russia. I'm not questioning the government's position that they believe he committed a crime and need to investigate him. But why be against a "special master" if this isn't just a fishing expedition.
A taint team was already established and has completed their work. Trump lawyers can oppose evidence they believe was improperly seized. At this point a Special Master is unneeded IMO.

I’m curious what privileges you think exist for a guy refusing to turn over SCI-level documents he conveniently kept alongside his framed Time magazine covers???

carry on
Oh I don't know, maybe attorney client privledge documents, Constitutional protections provided to everyone in this country including those that are the political enemies of Democrats. I assume you are familiar with the Constitution or at least of existence.

Oh I don't know, maybe attorney client privledge documents, Constitutional protections provided to everyone in this country including those that are the political enemies of Democrats. I assume you are familiar with the Constitution or at least of existence.

What attorney-client privilege do you think exists concerning him not turning over SCI-level documents to the National Archives, as required by law???

You realize you’re just chasing your tail with this crap, yes?

Carry on

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
What attorney-client privilege do you think exists concerning him not turning over SCI-level documents to the National Archives, as required by law???

Carry on
Do you have a functioning brain cell left that has not been infected with the dumb ass disease?

I saw where Garland sent out a threatening memo to the FBI reminding them they should not be talking to members of Congress. So much for whistleblower protections and celebrations.

Yea when presented a stupid question I tend to give a stupid response.
giphy-downsized-large.gif

Reactions: Been Jammin

Carry on
If the only documents taken by the FBI were the classified documents, your argument would make sense. But they took boxes and boxes of items, many of which do fall under attorney-client privilege.

If the only documents taken by the FBI were the classified documents, your argument would make sense. But they took boxes and boxes of items, many of which do fall under attorney-client privilege.

If only the documents taken by the FBI were kept in actual consideration of security and organized away from his ego-building self-portraits and the like as they are legally required to be - including the viewing of them in confined, secure rooms by authorized persons, such an argument would make sense.

But they had to take all those boxes and boxes because he doesn’t follow the law he just shoots from the hip and does as he pleases.

carry on

What items would be admissable in court because a special master wasn't appointed? In other words how is Trump disadvantaged here? If he is in such peril from an over reaching prosecutorial apparatus why wait two weeks to make this request?

So no argument in support of the FPOTUS position then? You seemed really sure of yourself.
I can't help you if you don't see the serious concerns about the fourth amendment, the double standards and the abuse of power.
If any of this were happening to one of your Democrat masters you would be raising hell and rightfully so but since it's a repulsive Republican you question nothing.

Do we need to list our the successful outcomes to get you to engage on this topic? Seems silly. Maybe somebody though would enjoy enumerating them though.
Sure, list all of those successful Democrat outcomes to get Trump. All you have is BS process crimes that everyone, on both sides, in Washington is guilty of.

Reactions: Marocain Poke
I can't help you if you don't see the serious concerns about the fourth amendment, the double standards and the abuse of power.
If any of this were happening to one of your Democrat masters you would be raising hell and rightfully so but since it's a repulsive Republican you question nothing.
Progress! In your opinion, what from the 4th Amendment applies here? Wasn't there a finding that there was reasonable cause for the search?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT