ADVERTISEMENT

Why We Should All Be Pro Choice

I read it a very long time ago and really don't remember it.
I remember thinking that it was interesting and needs to be pondered about.

Pro choice for education sounds like a good solution but I'm not sure it's the solution people think it is.

I read it a very long time ago and really don't remember it.
I remember thinking that it was interesting and needs to be pondered about.
The late Professor Walter Williams used to explain it like this:
A government school must by necessity be a “one size fits all” learning experience. There can be no “this school teaches this and that school teaches that,” they must be identical. And since they are funded by taxpayers if one set of consumers wants “this” to be taught, and another set wants “that” to be taught it becomes a power struggle to see which side gets its way, with one set of consumers either permanently dissatisfied or in a permanent mode of attempting sabotage. In short both sides become enemies as they struggle to get their way. OTOH, Professor Williams used to say, if schools were provided by the marketplace, each side could be taught the way they want and everybody could remain friends. As he used to say: we could still go play tennis.

Reactions: iasooner2000
Better idea....all schools become magnet school. Two lines of teaching, liberal thought and curriculum and conservative thought and curriculum. Parents who want their children learning about the GREATNESS that is THE USA, about the constitution etc, chose the conservative school with conservative teachers and parents who want their kids to grow up hating the USA and turning into sniveling communist running dogs can send their kids to liberal schools with amoral liberal teachers. Hopefully the sniveling communist running dogs would stop suing schools for teaching conservatism and conservatives could quit suing about thinks like lack of CRT, religious practices etc. Everyone wins.....

How about we tell the leftist to fvck off and keep that BS out of our schools. If leftist want to teach their kids they can not accomplish anything in life because of their skin color, they can teach it in their own homes and let their children suffer the consequences of that teaching.

Reactions: windriverrange
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT