ADVERTISEMENT

Why Muslims Muslim or Fear & Loathing with Mohammad

fairdinkem

Commitment
Oct 15, 2003
This is a long read. If you don't do long, don't read. However, if you do, you will be rolling on the floor as your astute mind & keen wit does countless comparisons with a certain political party & belief system currently residing between the oceans here.

BTW, Muslims were prohibited from owning or even being in possession of a Koran. The penalty was death. Only the Mullahs could "interpret" the "revelations" of the Koran. I own and have read the Koran 3-times cover to cover. It is a book of peace perverted by the Mullahs. Mohammad's take on the Koran can only be described as:

Johnny Carson show with Ed in his cups

1975 Saturday Night Live

Attempting to remake 'Blazing Saddles' today.

For those, and you know who you are, prepare for pure entertainment. For the others, remove all sharp objects from your reach. Enjoy.

Reactions: iasooner24 and 22LR
This is a long read. If you don't do long, don't read. However, if you do, you will be rolling on the floor as your astute mind & keen wit does countless comparisons with a certain political party & belief system currently residing between the oceans here.

BTW, Muslims were prohibited from owning or even being in possession of a Koran. The penalty was death. Only the Mullahs could "interpret" the "revelations" of the Koran. I own and have read the Koran 3-times cover to cover. It is a book of peace perverted by the Mullahs. Mohammad's take on the Koran can only be described as:

Johnny Carson show with Ed in his cups

1975 Saturday Night Live

Attempting to remake 'Blazing Saddles' today.

For those, and you know who you are, prepare for pure entertainment. For the others, remove all sharp objects from your reach. Enjoy.

Before you pounce on my spelling, it was done on purpose. I'm not sure who is searching thread titles with ill intent.

Crazy stuff. I can't stand just one woman complaining, whining and acting stupid. Imagine 11 of them hounding you. Then being told you'll have 72 more of them after you kick the bucket. They all probably had hairy armpits and B.O.

That said, on the good guys side, King Solomon had 700 wives. And he was declared the "wisest man who ever lived".

The Apostle Paul got it right. He didn't want even one.

Reactions: iasooner24
Crazy stuff. I can't stand just one woman complaining, whining and acting stupid. Imagine 11 of them hounding you. Then being told you'll have 72 more of them after you kick the bucket. They all probably had hairy armpits and B.O.

That said, on the good guys side, King Solomon had 700 wives. And he was declared the "wisest man who ever lived".

The Apostle Paul got it right. He didn't want even one.
HOLY SHIT! 👍

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT