ADVERTISEMENT

ITT we discuss natural selection.

Its in one of your mocking the death of republican threads or rants. I did my part. I quoted you, it sent you a notification and now you want me to spoon feed you? Typical liberal.
I have no "notifications". (wth?) I don't have a message either.

ITT we've seen what it looks like when the conservatives are faced with very easy, predictable questions that stray off the script. Reality can be strange and unsettling. You'd think Levin or Fox would've anticipated this and prepared you guys.

Just let these unfair, crazy questions hang in the air like a fart and whari duck and weave to avoid acknowledging the reality of his cult:

@HighStickHarry what explains the abysmal judgment of these right wingers that think like you guys?

Don't you think you should find an ideology that doesn't advocate policies that kill themselves?

Maybe they don't have very good judgment in other areas, too?

ITT we've seen what it looks like when the conservatives are faced with very easy, predictable questions that stray off the script. Reality can be strange and unsettling. You'd think Levin or Fox would've anticipated this and prepared you guys.

Just let these unfair, crazy questions hang in the air like a fart and whari duck and weave to avoid acknowledging the reality of his cult:

@HighStickHarry what explains the abysmal judgment of these right wingers that think like you guys?

Don't you think you should find an ideology that doesn't advocate policies that kill themselves?

Maybe they don't have very good judgment in other areas, too?

Is this the part where you try and makes us feel guilty by looking like you have a learning disability?

Bold move.

Maybe they don't have very good judgment in other areas

That’s quite a false reality you’ve created there. You don’t get a little red number at the top of your screen when someone quotes you or tags you?

Predictably, she surrounds herself with the best.

E_RcYkZWYAQGjum

That’s quite a false reality you’ve created there. You don’t get a little red number at the top of your screen when someone quotes you or tags you?
Yes. I do. That was yesterday? Come on Whari.

The lengths you'll go to avoid reality...

I also think your refusal to let me join your militia is unpatriotic. Please let me come watch.

Shirley, you have a citation for that map right?
Their Twitter post history is as brain dead partisan as yours.
We both knew with 100% certainty how that would go, lol.

One would think you'd get tired of having your nose rubbed in the idiocy.

We both knew with 100% certainty how that would go, lol.

One would think you'd get tired of having your nose rubbed in the idiocy.

obviously at any time that map could look completely different. If you are trolling me, good job but I just think you really are that simple that you think that map means something to anyone over 5.

obviously at any time that map could look completely different. If you are trolling me, good job but I just think you really are that simple that you think that map means something to anyone over 5.
You can bob and weave and avoid with the best.

Aftet the lifetime you've spent gobbling right wing media's talking points, you'd think you might wonder why your MAGA brethren keep killing themselves.

Do you think their judgment might be questionable in other areas, too?

Aftet the lifetime you've spent gobbling right wing media's talking points, you'd think you might wonder why your MAGA brethren keep killing themselves.

lets examine this situation. You, a mentally ill liberal have spent 10x as much energy pretending I avoid your brain buster questions when all you had to do was answer mine and then we could take turns. I have enjoyed your quotes and mentions though, but don’t you dare go back and address what I asked you.

You really have become CUp, but at least you have middle school grammar skills instead pre-pre-K.

I do not understand why you’re picking a fight with Harry when Corndog is so readily available. I tried to set you up with a singles match with Corndog and you bailed. I think a Syskatine vs Corndog match would be epic, one for the ages. The offer remains open.

lets examine this situation. You, a mentally ill liberal have spent 10x as much energy pretending I avoid your brain buster questions when all you had to do was answer mine and then we could take turns. I have enjoyed your quotes and mentions though, but don’t you dare go back and address what I asked you.
Why do you think so many conservatives have such shitty judgment?

Republican official who mocked COVID in final Facebook post dies of virus in Texas

@HighStickHarry this guy protested against vaccines and masks real public and loud, and then he died from Covid. Big MAGA guy that spoke in all the MAGA parlance.

Didn't he have awful judgment?

Greenville County Republican Party leader Pressley Stutts died Thursday morning after battling COVID-19 for nearly a month. Stutts' death was confirmed by Dan Harvell, who represents the Anderson County Republican Party on the South Carolina Republican Party's executive committee.

“I really don’t have words to say about the imprint that he left on the political landscape in South Carolina," Harvell said. “He had the kind of personality that enabled him to get done what others couldn’t do. “He was like the brother I never had.”

Stutts and his wife were rushed to the hospital Aug. 1 after his oxygen levels dropped. "The COVID has created double pneumonia in my lungs," he said in a Facebook post at the time. He further said in his post that as a proponent for "freedom and liberty," no one should be forced to wear a mask and get vaccinated.

In June, when U.S. Vice President Kamala Harris visited Greenville to encourage more vaccination in the state, Stutts stood outside with a group of more than 100 people and protested amid scores of waving American flags and posters. They were protesting against vaccine and mask requirements. "People should be free to get the vaccines they want. Free not to get it. But what's happening now is that there's a discrimination starting to take place,” he told The Greenville News.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT