ADVERTISEMENT

ITT we discuss natural selection.

It's just a few individual rubes that believe the programming and messaging. Like you do, too.

Does it ever get old? Rinse and repeat, morons constantly trying to kill other people, or kill themselves with their own stupidity. On these boards, the conspiracy nuts are MAGA enthusiasts right down the line. It doens't bother you in the slightest though, they're your peeps. Imagine an ideology that gets what they want by killing and rioting. Sad.

raw

Reactions: OUSOONER67
It's just a few individual rubes that believe the programming and messaging. Like you do, too.

Does it ever get old? Rinse and repeat, morons constantly trying to kill other people, or kill themselves with their own stupidity. On these boards, the conspiracy nuts are MAGA enthusiasts right down the line. It doens't bother you in the slightest though, they're your peeps. Imagine an ideology that gets what they want by killing and rioting. Sad.

His twat is still all triggly.

Now do Portland for over a year.
ST. Louis, Nashville. Philly, Minneapolis, Chicago, DC, Seattle, LA and all those other liberal run shitholes that were burned, looted etc. You know the mostly peaceful riots. Bwahaaaaaa

Instead of lashing out at me, maybe you should separate yourself from an ideology that is embraced by kooks, mental cases, and criminals and causes recessions and gets us in wars.

which ideology are you referring to?

Sorry syssie I didn't realize 2 of those were age restricted. Please get permission from Daddy Dave before viewing them. 🤣🤣🤣

Must be some really bad stuff in those videos of lefties on a Rampage to be Age Restricted huh?
That was different.

Always. Chumps.

So we had guys in MAGA gear, screaming "StOp tHe STeAl!", flying Trump banners, destroyed everything they could wearing their MAGA shit, having just came from a MAGA rally, and to whatabout it you show a riot of some dudes, LMFAO. You're so fragile and pitiful you really DID try to find a functional equivalent, didn't you?

Still waiting for those clips of the Biden people flying their flags. You won't find it, will you? Keep looking.

Welp, another anti-vax preacher that trusted in the Lord is pushing up daisies.
Sad. Conservative firebrand Bob Enyart, the pastor of the Denver Bible Church and indelible talk show host, has died from COVID-19, his radio co-host announced Monday on Facebook.

“Bob Enyart was one of the smartest, and without question, the wisest person I’ve known,” Fred Williams, Enyart’s co-host on the Real Science Radio show, said in a post.

Enyart and his wife refused to get the vaccine due to abortion concerns, he said on his website.

In October, Enyart successfully sued the state over mask mandates and capacity limits in churches, a rare legal victory against broad public health mandates instituted during the pandemic.

So.... the good reverend sued the state over masks, got what he wanted, and was killed by Covid.

And look at his cohost. Still sharing the gospel, doubling down, and helping the flock themselves find the Lord.

thumbs-up-charles-darwin.gif

• Haha
Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
ANOTHER right wing radio host.

A rightwing TV and radio host who was a vociferous critic of Dr Anthony Fauci and who urged his listeners not to get vaccinated against Covid-19 has died after contracting the virus. Dick Farrel, who had described Fauci as a “power-tripping, lying freak” who conspired with “power trip lib loons”, had urged people not to get vaccinated as recently as June. He reportedly changed his opinion about vaccines after falling ill and later being admitted to hospital before passing away on 4 August aged 65. “He texted me and told me to ‘Get it!’ He told me this virus is no joke and he said, “I wish I had gotten [the vaccine]!” close friend Amy Leigh Hair wrote on Facebook.

This article is more than 1 month old

Rightwing radio host and anti-vaxxer dies of Covid​

This article is more than 1 month old
Dick Farrel was a vociferous critic of Dr Anthony Fauci and urged people not to get vaccinate

Edward Helmore
Sun 8 Aug 2021 11.09 EDT

A rightwing TV and radio host who was a vociferous critic of Dr Anthony Fauci and who urged his listeners not to get vaccinated against Covid-19 has died after contracting the virus.
Dick Farrel, who had described Fauci as a “power-tripping, lying freak” who conspired with “power trip lib loons”, had urged people not to get vaccinated as recently as June.

He reportedly changed his opinion about vaccines after falling ill and later being admitted to hospital before passing away on 4 August aged 65. “He texted me and told me to ‘Get it!’ He told me this virus is no joke and he said, “I wish I had gotten [the vaccine]!” close friend Amy Leigh Hair wrote on Facebook.
Advertisement

Farrel, a native of Queens, New York, anchored radio shows in Florida and also acted as a stand-in anchor for the rightwing news outlet Newsmax, was described as a pioneer “shock talk” host.
His partner, Kit Farley, said: “He was known as the other Rush Limbaugh. With a heavy heart, I can only say this was so unexpected. He will be missed.”
Described as an ardent supporter of Donald Trump, Farrel went all-in on unsubstantiated 2020 election fraud conspiracy theories about election fraud and questioned the efficacy of coronavirus vaccines.
Hair told WPTV: “I was one of one the people like him who didn’t trust the vaccine. I trusted my immune system. I just became more afraid of getting Covid-19 than I was of any possible side effects of the vaccine. I’m glad I got vaccinated.”

thumbs-up-charles-darwin.gif

@HighStickHarry what explains the abysmal judgment of these right wingers that think like you guys? They literally cannot keep themselves alive because of their shitty, horrendous judgment.

Don't you think you should find an ideology that doesn't advocate policies that kill themselves?

Maybe they don't have very good judgment in other areas, too?

Guys -- go through Mike's insane, hilarious memes, just swipe left for a chronology of his keen anti-corona humor.

@HighStickHarry what explains the abysmal judgment of these right wingers that think like you guys? They literally cannot keep themselves alive because of their shitty, horrendous judgment.

Don't you think you should find an ideology that doesn't advocate policies that kill themselves?

I thought you were going to back up your accusations against me? Please be respectful of the process.

I thought you were going to back up your accusations against me? Please be respectful of the process.
Which accusation, whari?

I would warn you about dancing on graves, but it can’t get worse for you.

Obviously, right?

You’ve been reduced to celebrating the demise of pretend adversaries.

It‘s a good look.

Au contrare. Stop listening to them. Its a cautionary tale. Don't be defensive, be observant. Your ideology is the ideology of self destructive, wrong, confident, morons.

Which accusation, whari?

Au contrare. Stop listening to them. Its a cautionary tale. Don't be defensive, be observant. Your ideology is the ideology of self destructive, wrong, confident, morons.

We’ve established that you don’t know how to use ideology.

We can move on from that.

Let’s talk about your motivation.

Reactions: Bitter Creek
board moves fast when you are a hysterical ninny I guess. If you can’t keep up slow down. Go back in your quotes and find where I called you out.

Dude is avoiding his own question.

I won't, though. Here ya go:

@HighStickHarry what explains the abysmal judgment of these right wingers that think like you guys?

C'mon, Whari, there it is for you - all tee'd up. Go.

Dude is avoiding his own question.

I won't, though. Here ya go:

C'mon, Whari, there it is for you - all tee'd up. Go.

I will answer ANY question you want, but I’m not going to dance for you while you avoid the things I’ve asked of you. No one expects you to actually back up what you say because we all know what you are about.

Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
I will answer ANY question you want, but I’m not going to dance for you while you avoid the things I’ve asked of you. No one expects you to actually back up what you say because we all know what you are about.
Whari will answer ANY questions I have, just not the ones I have.

You're not going to answer these obvious, common sense questions, are you?

@HighStickHarry what explains the abysmal judgment of these right wingers that think like you guys?

Whari will answer ANY questions I have, just not the ones I have.

wow more words without doing your part. Go back, answer my question and I will converse with you. Nothing you say is ever too much to swat away, and I will with this bs line you are engaging in now, but just show a shred of credibility and answer my question. It’s in one of your dead republican threads. We all know you won’t, it’s obvious but you sure like making a show out of being a pussy.

wow more words without doing your part. Go back, answer my question and I will converse with you. Nothing you say is ever too much to swat away, and I will with this bs line you are engaging in now, but just show a shred of credibility and answer my question. It’s in one of your dead republican threads. We all know you won’t, it’s obvious but you sure like making a show out of being a pussy.
You lazy twat, I'm not going to spend time sifting through your posts for a question. If you have a question, pose it. I've posed it for you easy peasy three times now and you just dance and avoid.

Of course you do, your mentors are dying like flies from their own opinions in real time. What CAN you say other than nanananana to people that are that GD senseless? This is just another slow motion train wreck that shows how GD senseless you people are.

You lazy twat, I'm not going to spend time sifting through your posts for a question. If you have a question, pose it. I've posed it for you easy peasy three times now and you just dance and avoid.

Of course you do, your mentors are dying like flies from their own opinions in real time. What CAN you say other than nanananana to people that are that GD senseless? This is just another slow motion train wreck that shows how GD senseless you people are.

Lol pussy. I quoted you directly and you ran away. Again.

NANANANANANANANANANANANANANA I CAN'T HEAR YOU!

Yes I’ll answer any question you have, but you will need to take your turn. I look forward to your calm rational evaluation of what we spoke about yesterday. Thanks.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT