ADVERTISEMENT

ITT we discuss natural selection.

@HighStickHarry roll call. You still alive?

Why do you think he had such shitty judgment? Do you think he employed the same shitty judgment when he listened to right wingers and formulated his own whari-like political opinions?

Crazy how much you guys all think alike.

He just can’t help himself 🤣

Trigglypuff-classic.gif

i thought we were having a good conversation, don’t ruin it. I think we were paused waiting on the source of your graph? No rush.
Oh, more homework nefore he can answer, lol. I think the Bush recession contingency was the last of my homework. Go ahead and google search it, or answer one of the dozen specific instances I've posted of your political judgment achieving full blossom in real time.

Or keep....
UnlawfulFlawlessCow-size_restricted.gif

Oh, more homework nefore he can answer, lol. I think the Bush recession contingency was the last of my homework. Go ahead and google search it, or answer one of the dozen specific instances I've posted of your political judgment achieving full blossom in real time.

Or keep....

6000 murdered minorities per year in lib run neighborhoods and tens of thousands shot or stabbed, but MAJOR anxiety over a handful of people that don’t trust the government with good reason. I love watching you swing your micro penis around bragging about it.

6000 murdered minorities per year in lib run neighborhoods and tens of thousands shot or stabbed, but MAJOR anxiety over a handful of people that don’t trust the government with good reason. I love watching you swing your micro penis around bragging about it.
I need to see some graphs.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT