ADVERTISEMENT

ITT we discuss natural selection.

This is the same guy that criticized all of us for simply discussing the potential demise of RBG when she was battling cancer. Yet here he is, reveling in the death of a total stranger, because she's a "Trump supporter". Just more hypocrisy from our board's liberal idiots.

This is the same guy that criticized all of us for simply discussing the potential demise of RBG when she was battling cancer. Yet here he is, reveling in the death of a total stranger, because she's a "Trump supporter". Just more hypocrisy from our board's liberal idiots.
What do you think it says about you that you get.joy from a persons ultimate demise because they don’t vote with you?

Harry‘s right, you’re sick.

I see you guys assume because she's a vaccine nut and Q conspiracy theorist that she must be a "Trump supporter." Crazy how ya'll can spot them so easily. Is "Trump supporter" shorthand for uninformed and stupid or something?

Why so defensive about this lady? Ya'll really relate to her, don't you?

Maybe if she modified her information ecosystem she wouldn't have been gloating in a Lone Ranger mask and now in a hospital on oxygen. It's the same thing over and over, you shouldn't blame me, you should blame the people that have your ear and convince you all to make such awful decisions.

I see you guys assume because she's a vaccine nut and Q conspiracy theorist that she must be a "Trump supporter." Crazy how ya'll can spot them so easily. Is "Trump supporter" shorthand for uninformed and stupid or something?

Maybe if she modified her information ecosystem she wouldn't have been gloating in a Lone Ranger mask and now in a hospital on oxygen. It's the same thing over and over, you shouldn't blame me, you should blame the people that have your ear and convince you all to make such awful decisions.
And the Oscar for Gaslighter of the Year goes too....

Its ironic. I'm not defensive about the lady. I have never heard of her. But it does lead to two very clear observations:

1) You are a hypocrite. After criticizing others on this board for posting memes and commenting about the health of RBG, you happily come on the board and post demeaning images of a nobody simply due to her opposing position on masks and vaxes.

2) Your sources are sick. Can you imagine the outrage if we were posting an image of Jesse Jackson in his hospital bed on a ventilator. And he's a relevant public figure. This is a random nobody, but because they don't support your position, they are fodder for your internet ridicule. It is sad that you are really that crass as a person.

I don’t blame you.

You don’t have the horsepower to filter the bullshit and that’s taken advantage of every day.

You shoulder as much blame as the parrot that owner teaches it cuss words, it’s just prompted to repeat.

Like you.

Not your fault.

Not ever.

Its ironic. I'm not defensive about the lady. I have never heard of her. But it does lead to two very clear observations:

1) You are a hypocrite. After criticizing others on this board for posting memes and commenting about the health of RBG, you happily come on the board and post demeaning images of a nobody simply due to her opposing position on masks and vaxes.

2) Your sources are sick. Can you imagine the outrage if we were posting an image of Jesse Jackson in his hospital bed on a ventilator. And he's a relevant public figure. This is a random nobody, but because they don't support your position, they are fodder for your internet ridicule. It is sad that you are really that crass as a person.
You type whatever you wish. Yes, you were defensive, plainly. You also gratuitously characterized her as a Trumper. That's because she's crazy and stupid, and you recognize that instantly. It's your code.

I don[t recall the RBG stuff, but I'd be surprised if you guys didn't gloat because she died of cancer. I'm sure you would have, that's MAGA. There's no cancer vaccine though, she didn't behave with hubris and gloat and taunt the public over her refusal to employ basic anti-cancer preventative measures, either.

Have you been vaccinated?

You type whatever you wish. Yes, you were defensive, plainly. You also gratuitously characterized her as a Trumper. That's because she's crazy and stupid, and you recognize that instantly. It's your code.

I don[t recall the RBG stuff, but I'd be surprised if you guys didn't gloat because she died of cancer. I'm sure you would have, that's MAGA. There's no cancer vaccine though, she didn't behave with hubris and gloat and taunt the public over her refusal to employ basic anti-cancer preventative measures, either.

Not sure why my vaccination status has to do with any of this. Whether I choose to get vaccinated or not is not relevant to my position against the government mandating it.

As for assuming she was a "Trump follower"? That's actually derived not from anything said about her, but rather who said it. You've never posted anything critical of anyone who isn't right wing. So the fact you were the OP was the indication that she was a "Trump follower".

As for not remembering the RBG conversations, color me shocked. You are a Hillary fan, so I guess the "I do not recall" comes naturally.

Reactions: OUSOONER67

By the way, which statement of mine was "plainly" defensive of her?

Reactions: OUSOONER67
Not sure why my vaccination status has to do with any of this. Whether I choose to get vaccinated or not is not relevant to my position against the government mandating it.

As for assuming she was a "Trump follower"? That's actually derived not from anything said about her, but rather who said it. You've never posted anything critical of anyone who isn't right wing. So the fact you were the OP was the indication that she was a "Trump follower".

As for not remembering the RBG conversations, color me shocked. You are a Hillary fan, so I guess the "I do not recall" comes naturally.

Are you afraid to state whetheryou're vaccinated? What's the issue? You're either a hypocrite for taking it and then posting all this stuff, or you're a moron. DId you get skeered and not take it? Tell us, quit hiding and tell us if you took it.

You are a Hillary fan, so I guess the "I do not recall" comes naturally.
Another lie. Voted for exactly one time in my entire life: when she drew Fatass. I was correct, she wouldn't have been as bad and would've fought covid instead of lie and muse about bleach treatments.

riiiiiiiight.

She's a moron so you rightly assumed she was a Trumper. It's like a neon sign.

Another lie. Voted for exactly one time in my entire life: when she drew Fatass. I was correct, she wouldn't have been as bad and would've fought covid instead of lie and muse about bleach treatments.

riiiiiiiight.

She's a moron so you rightly assumed she was a Trumper. It's like a neon sign.

I respect the fact that you keep fighting way after it’s over.

You should change your name to the Washington Generals.

You lose like it’s your job.

This is just so sad. Honestly. I feel for that woman (and her family) and how she was so misled. Prayers for her.

It is absolutely shameful what is occurring in this country regarding this virus.

Both sides.

Until we can agree on something as obvious as that we’re boned.

Keep in mind just how triggered OP gets about inconsequential rubes from nowhere anyone gives a shit about as compared to the media having just instigated another orgy of misinformation sinking their credibility even further than it already was.

What a time to be alive.

Keep in mind just how triggered OP gets about inconsequential rubes from nowhere anyone gives a shit about as compared to the media having just instigated another orgy of misinformation sinking their credibility even further than it already was.

What a time to be alive.
At least some people see the humor in it.

NSFW

What a time to be alive.
THey're your peeps, though. You agree with them all! Soak em' up!

pretty entertaining exchange with a denier. Note how confident she is, she must've done the research herself on facebook

E-7whMGXIAApIdm

Reactions: davidallen
Really? Okay, isn't she a crazy, nutty loon? Can you believe how GD crazy she is?
She should have gotten vaxed. Just like the 3 quarters of black people in NYC should get vaxed too. I think incoherent squealing and calling them names doesn’t help accomplishing that.

But that’s just me….

thatsnoneofmy.jpg

Reactions: okcpokefan12
She should have gotten vaxed. Just like the 3 quarters of black people in NYC should get vaxed too. I think incoherent squealing and calling them names doesn’t help accomplishing that.

But that’s just me….

thatsnoneofmy.jpg
Ah. So what's your position? All I see you do is snark, now that I think about it you don't really say what you think. So you think the vaccine is smart? Saves lives? Saves health care availability for everyone else?

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
Ah. So what's your position? All I see you do is snark, now that I think about it you don't really say what you think. So you think the vaccine is smart? Saves lives? Saves health care availability for everyone else?
Sure. I had hoped it would shut down on incoherent squealing too but we see how that has gone. But keep on keep’n on though.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT