ADVERTISEMENT

Why Do Democrats Wreck the Economy?

Policies. Biden immedialy threw out Trump energy policies. Planters pays more to produce my red skin legumes. Planters pays more to get my legumes to Walmot because of Biden's hike in diesel prices. I now pay 30 cents more per can. Green New Deal AOC is pleased.

Bidenomics will grow intensively under our nation's worst vice president.

Why wreck the economy?
It's all about Authoritarian control, masquerading as Collectivism. A vast swath of the US (and Western nation's) population are quite ok relinquishing their Individual freedoms in order to have a simpler and perceived "easier" life. Then eventually it collapses as it has every single time throughout history.

So they can blame it on republicans.

I remember sitting on the porch swing in south Lawton with the original Whitney Houston. We watched black fathers all up and down the block come home from work at at 5:30 PM. Then we got LBJ's Great Society.
LBJ was a president purely motivated by power. It wouldn't surprise me that one day it comes out that the CIA wacked his boss on his orders. He probably didn't, but he certainly has the personality for it. One of the worst presidents in American history, and someone who did more to break the US rather than help it. Still not the worst that is reserved for sleepy, but definitely top 5. Luckey for him he has Carter, Biden, Obama, Wilson. I put FDR at 6 it gets competitive after that.

LBJ was a president purely motivated by power. It wouldn't surprise me that one day it comes out that the CIA wacked his boss on his orders. He probably didn't, but he certainly has the personality for it. One of the worst presidents in American history, and someone who did more to break the US rather than help it. Still not the worst that is reserved for sleepy, but definitely top 5. Luckey for him he has Carter, Biden, Obama, Wilson. I put FDR at 6 it gets competitive after that.
Who had the most to gain if JFK was taken out? LBJ was under investigation before it happened and was likely to be convicted, when he took over for JFK the investigation was closed and that was that.

Reactions: iasooner24
cartoon080724.jpg

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT