ADVERTISEMENT

Why Do Democrat Voters Hate Trump?

With the exception of Biden's comment, I don't consider the comments you referenced from Obama and Clinton to be the same. Obama's comment was referencing the environment that exists in which some Americans have their fears and prejudices played upon by certain demagogues and propagandists. Indeed, Obama was recognizing all the way back in 2008 the seeds of what Trump used to gain power. Clinton was discussing racism, sexism, homophobia, xenophobia, and Islamaphobia. She stated it was unfortunate that there are people who embrace these ideologies and called those people deplorable. Which they are. Are you claiming a racist isn't deplorable? Again, Clinton was arguing against an ideologies that reley on fear and prejudice. She wasn't doing what Trump does.

As for Biden, I fully agree that his comment was inappropriate and very similar to what Trump does. Biden apologized for it though and said he was wrong. How often do you see Trump apologize for his comments?

btw, I just criticized Biden and said he was wrong. Another example of how Biden is different from Trump. Many Biden supporters have no problem admitting when Biden is wrong or messes up.
Sounds more like yer boyfriend just couldn't cut it. Big boy.

He was an outsider to the D.C. swamp

You and many others on this board keep regurgitating this bullsh!t line with no hint of irony. You even know it’s not true - the guy and Manafort have been buddies for decades lol.

He even tried a halfhearted run at the Reform Party bid in the pre-2000 election haha.

So stupid

carry on

You and many others on this board keep regurgitating this bullsh!t line with no hint of irony. You even know it’s not true - the guy and Manafort have been buddies for decades lol.

He even tried a halfhearted run at the Reform Party bid in the pre-2000 election haha.

So stupid

carry on
Bless yer ever lovin inebriant heart. 👍

Not true at all. Changing the name of Trump to Biden, Obama, or Hillary in my post makes no sense. Those three do not share Trump's political ideology (duh!🤣), they aren't demagogues nor do they conduct themselves in the political arena as Trump does, and none of them represent a threat to the internal political stability of our nation.

All three aren't perfect of course, but they don't engage in the same type of behavior that Trump does nor do they share his political ideology. If you can't recognize something as simple as this, there really isn't much hope for you.

You need to spend some time figuring out why your self awareness skills suck.

You need to spend some time figuring out why your self awareness skills suck.
Why don't you actually try responding in a reasonable manner to the reasons I gave you instead of just flailing around with nonsense.

We all know that Biden, Obama, and Clinton are different from Trump. You support Trump over them for a reason. And I oppose Trump over them for reasons too, which I've given you. They aren't the same. Clearly.

Reactions: Been Jammin
Why don't you actually try responding in a reasonable manner to the reasons I gave you instead of just flailing around with nonsense.

We all know that Biden, Obama, and Clinton are different from Trump. You support Trump over them for a reason. And I oppose Trump over them for reasons too, which I've given you. They aren't the same. Clearly.
Maybe your reasons for support of shit britches are ridiculous. A man who shits himself and a vp stinking vag who ducks and dodges better than Cassius clay ever could have? Think about it. 😁

If I learned anything about leftist that can't see the trees for the forest that's a waste of time. You refuse to see another view point other than your own and have a warped sense of morality, besides it more fun watching your lack of self awareness and hypocrisy.

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
You refuse to see another view point other than your own
Can you see or even try to understand the viewpoint I gave you in response to your original question (apart from your right-wing programming)? I think we both know the answer to this.

Try some of that self-awareness you keep referencing.

Can you see or even try to understand the viewpoint I gave you in response to your original question (apart from your right-wing programming)? I think we both know the answer to this.

Try some of that self-awareness you keep referencing.
Do you really stand behind yer viewpoint?

Yea I completely understand your position, you put the feelings of the LGBTQ community above the innocence of children.
What does this have to do with the answer I gave to your original question on this thread? Absolutely nothing. Now you are trying to change the conversation! 🤣🤣

What does this have to do with the answer I gave to your original question on this thread? Absolutely nothing. Now you are trying to change the conversation! 🤣🤣
Your previous posts where one of your main concerns was the feelings of the LGBTQ community. Every once in a while you tell the truth. Not very often but occasionally you let it slip.

• Haha
Reactions: davidallen
I think the ink and facial piercings have fvcked up yer thinking buster. 😂

Your previous posts where one of your main concerns was the feelings of the LGBTQ community. Every once in a while you tell the truth. Not very often but occasionally you let it slip.
Again, this has absolute nothing to do with the original question you asked on the thread and the answer I gave you.

Why are you trying so hard now to change the conversation on your own thread lol??🤣🤣

Again, this has absolute nothing to do with the original question you asked on the thread and the answer I gave you.

Why are you trying so hard now to change the conversation on your own thread lol??🤣🤣
You inserted yourself into the conversation on that topic. If you would like to have another feel free.

• Haha

Sensitive subject?

You inserted yourself into the conversation on that topic. If you would like to have another feel free.
I'm trying to discuss the topic of this thread, a thread you started lol! Yet, you are now trying your hardest to change the conversation and not respond to the excellent answers you have been given.

Am I shocked? Nope. As usual, you just default back to your programming.🤣🤣

I'm trying to discuss the topic of this thread, a thread you started lol! Yet, you are now trying your hardest to change the conversation and not respond to the excellent answers you have been given.

Am I shocked? Nope. As usual, you just default back to your programming.🤣🤣
LOL, you might want to go back and read the entire thread to keep up with the conversation. You inserted yourself into a conversation you had no idea what was being discussed. Some of us can do more than one thing at a time but since you don't seem to have that ability maybe you can list what ever leftist narrative you would like to discuss.

LOL, you might want to go back and read the entire thread to keep up with the conversation. You inserted yourself into a conversation you had no idea what was being discussed.
No, I simply answered the question you asked in your original post. There was also no discussion on this thread about the feelings of the LGBTQ community. You were the first one to bring that up when you decided you needed to try to change the conversation/topic of your own thread!🤣🤣

So be it. I'm not surprised at all you don't want to talk about the original topic anymore. It clearly got too tough for you.

No, I simply answered the question you asked in your original post. There was also no discussion on this thread about the feelings of the LGBTQ community. You were the first one to bring that up when you decided you needed to try to change the conversation/topic of your own thread!🤣🤣

So be it. I'm not surprised at all you don't want to talk about the original topic anymore. It clearly got too tough for you.
My apologies several posts back I thought i was in another thread, my mistake. Getting back to your post

Here is what you posted.

I don't like Trump the politician because I fundamentally disagree with him on many political issues. I am firmly opposed to his political ideology, which is a mixture of many strains, from neo-fascism, to nativism, to right-wing populsim, to reactionarism. He also has a strong bent towards authoritarianism and I honestly think he probably would love to be a dictator. He embraces what I perceive to be a negative and harmful tradition in our political history ("American first" mentality, us v/s them, true Americans v/s invaders, etc.).

Have no issue with you disagree with his policies, the rest of that rant just change the name to Obama or Biden in my view. You have no issue with what the DOJ and FBI have and are doing to those on the right all while they ignore very real potential crimes of Democrats and their supporters. Spying on a Presidential candidate based on known lies? Trying to impeach a President on known lies? Constant investigations for no other reason than fishing for a crime? Spying on people with opposing opinions of the current President? Those are the actions of a fascist authoritarian government. If the same were being done to your side of the aisle you would be raising hell. And please do not try to insult my intelligence, we have documentation to prove it all not unnamed sources and leaked news articles that Democrats have used to try and justify their actions.

I also don't like the way he conducts himself in the political arena. As I've stated before, I believe he is a demagogue and he plays on the worst in people and their fears/prejudices in order to gain popular support. He does this very well and has created a cult following around himself. I believe it is very dangerous that some truly believe everything he says and believes he is the "savior" of our country. The inability of those within his cult following to hold him accountable for anything and the desire to label anyone who disagrees with Trump as a traitor is also dangerous in my view. The way his followers will turn on anyone who challenges Trump is disturbing. The emergence of all the Q insanity is also a negative troubling result of the cult following he has created.

I'm not a fan of the way Trump conducts himself in the political arena but I can't say I blame him considering what Democrats have tried to do to him. You can try to excuse the actions of Democrats all you want but they purposely lied and tried to get rid of Trump on those lies. You don't seem t understand people continue to support Trump because of the injustice Democrats have perpetrated. Hell what he accomplished despite the best efforts of Democrats was truly remarkable.

Finally, I honestly believe Trump is a threat to the internal political stability of our nation. He has no qualms with attacking our democracy, with attacking the legitimacy of elections when he loses, and with attacking our institutions. He has no respect for the norms of state. He has very little respect for the rule of law. He doesn't believe the rules apply to him and he will burn down everything in his path in order to assure his ego that he is winning.

The fact you don't think what Biden and the Democrat have and are doing creates political instability totally discounts every view you have as it is the view of a partisan hack. Calling people fascist because they oppose your destruction of the country is not fascism, it's political disagreement.

My apologies several posts back I thought i was in another thread, my mistake. Getting back to your post

Here is what you posted.

I don't like Trump the politician because I fundamentally disagree with him on many political issues. I am firmly opposed to his political ideology, which is a mixture of many strains, from neo-fascism, to nativism, to right-wing populsim, to reactionarism. He also has a strong bent towards authoritarianism and I honestly think he probably would love to be a dictator. He embraces what I perceive to be a negative and harmful tradition in our political history ("American first" mentality, us v/s them, true Americans v/s invaders, etc.).

Have no issue with you disagree with his policies, the rest of that rant just change the name to Obama or Biden in my view. You have no issue with what the DOJ and FBI have and are doing to those on the right all while they ignore very real potential crimes of Democrats and their supporters. Spying on a Presidential candidate based on known lies? Trying to impeach a President on known lies? Constant investigations for no other reason than fishing for a crime? Spying on people with opposing opinions of the current President? Those are the actions of a fascist authoritarian government. If the same were being done to your side of the aisle you would be raising hell. And please do not try to insult my intelligence, we have documentation to prove it all not unnamed sources and leaked news articles that Democrats have used to try and justify their actions.

I also don't like the way he conducts himself in the political arena. As I've stated before, I believe he is a demagogue and he plays on the worst in people and their fears/prejudices in order to gain popular support. He does this very well and has created a cult following around himself. I believe it is very dangerous that some truly believe everything he says and believes he is the "savior" of our country. The inability of those within his cult following to hold him accountable for anything and the desire to label anyone who disagrees with Trump as a traitor is also dangerous in my view. The way his followers will turn on anyone who challenges Trump is disturbing. The emergence of all the Q insanity is also a negative troubling result of the cult following he has created.

I'm not a fan of the way Trump conducts himself in the political arena but I can't say I blame him considering what Democrats have tried to do to him. You can try to excuse the actions of Democrats all you want but they purposely lied and tried to get rid of Trump on those lies. You don't seem t understand people continue to support Trump because of the injustice Democrats have perpetrated. Hell what he accomplished despite the best efforts of Democrats was truly remarkable.

Finally, I honestly believe Trump is a threat to the internal political stability of our nation. He has no qualms with attacking our democracy, with attacking the legitimacy of elections when he loses, and with attacking our institutions. He has no respect for the norms of state. He has very little respect for the rule of law. He doesn't believe the rules apply to him and he will burn down everything in his path in order to assure his ego that he is winning.

The fact you don't think what Biden and the Democrat have and are doing creates political instability totally discounts every view you have as it is the view of a partisan hack. Calling people fascist because they oppose your destruction of the country is not fascism, it's political disagreement.
This might take him a day or two.

If I learned anything about leftist that can't see the trees for the forest that's a waste of time. You refuse to see another view point other than your own and have a warped sense of morality, besides it more fun watching your lack of self awareness and hypocrisy.
Seems odd. You asked for opinions counter to your own then argue each point. Odd.

Reactions: my_2cents
Again, you can't just change the names. Obama and Biden do not share or advocate for the same political ideologies that Trump does.

Investigating potential crimes isn't fascist. Impeaching a President over his own conduct isn't fascist. No man is above the law, including Trump. Your obsession with constantly defending him and the criminals around him while always attacking the government for doing its job just proves the points I gave you even more.

"I'm not a fan but" . . .

Always the but. Always the excuse for Trump and deflection away from his own behavior. Always claiming any questioning of him or investigations of him are lies while welcoming every investigation of Democrats. Again, you just keep making my points for me. Thanks.

btw, it is more accurate to say that a majority of Republicans continue to support Trump, not just people. And this, again, goes back to what I noted in my response to your question.

Trump is called a fascist because that is what he is. I'm sorry you struggle with the truth. The truth doesn't create political instability. Confronting Trump and his attacks on our country and ideals is exactly what is needed. Politicians like Trump can't be allowed to go unchallenged.

Your question has now been answered in great detail on this thread by numerous posters. You, of course, aren't going to accept the answers. But they are there, clear to see and understand.

• Haha
Again, you can't just change the names. Obama and Biden do not share or advocate for the same political ideologies that Trump does.

Investigating potential crimes isn't fascist. Impeaching a President over his own conduct isn't fascist. No man is above the law, including Trump. Your obsession with constantly defending him and the criminals around him while always attacking the government for doing its job just proves the points I gave you even more.

"I'm not a fan but" . . .

Always the but. Always the excuse for Trump and deflection away from his own behavior. Always claiming any questioning of him or investigations of him are lies while welcoming every investigation of Democrats. Again, you just keep making my points for me. Thanks.

btw, it is more accurate to say that a majority of Republicans continue to support Trump, not just people. And this, again, goes back to what I noted in my response to your question.

Trump is called a fascist because that is what he is. I'm sorry you struggle with the truth. The truth doesn't create political instability. Confronting Trump and his attacks on our country and ideals is exactly what is needed. Politicians like Trump can't be allowed to go unchallenged.

Your question has now been answered in great detail on this thread by numerous posters. You, of course, aren't going to accept the answers. But they are there, clear to see and understand.
I appreciate you making an effort to answer the question, they tell me quite a but about you and the rest of the left.

That would be a waste of time considering the rest of your post. You will find our reasons as completely devoid of reality as we think your opinions/preferences are. I'm surprised that is not clear to you after posting on this forum so frequently.

Told you so.

I could understand the hatred if any of the Russian narrative had proven to be true but the more times goes by the more those have proven to be blatant lies used by Democrats for political attacks. I get Trump is a narcissist whose personality rubs people the wrong way but that doesn't explain the hatred.
I didn't like Obama due to his policies and his attitude that America was an evil country. I don't like Biden because of his policies and the fact he is a corrupt POS. I don't like the Democrat Party because of the failed policies they have implemented thru the years, the policies they support and the fact they have unprecedentedly abused their power to go after their political opponents.
Maybe one of the Democrat voters can articulate why they hate Trump and are so terrified of him.
From my perspective, I hate liars and certainly a traitor, want to be dictator, insurrectionist, grifter, even if he stole from wingnuts and continues to, crass, divisive asshole who is completely unfit to be the leader of the free world! A continual embarrassment to this nation on the daily and a man who clearly is owned by Russian and Saudi money along with a level of corruption that boggles the mind.

The division he’s caused in this country in his time as POTUS and leader of the Republican Party has damaged this country so much it’s yet to be quantified! He’s Anti-American and anti-democracy and that makes him a traitor to our nation

I know there are those who will defend him inexplicably unless they are completely delusional and controlled by misinformation from wingnut media, but there is nothing to defend as he will be indicted and convicted of numerous felonies imo. THAT should be why ANY AMERICAN would want him treated the same as any other law breaker and let justice and the rule of law prevail. He should serve time for the remainder of his life if he gets justice for crimes committed as a convicted felon and traitor to our country!

Just keeping score, he’s being investigated for a conspiracy to overthrow an election by an attempted coup, inciting an insurrection, violation of the espionage act, possession of classified state secrets, sale of classified documents to foreign adversaries, obstruction of justice, business fraud in New York, Interference with elections with fake electors in Arizona, Georgia, Wisconsin, Ohio, and Pennsylvania, and likely fraud through the “ stop the steal” money grab along with the solicitation to build the wall and pocketing that money from supporters.

He’s a real dandy NOT!

From my perspective, I hate liars and certainly a traitor, want to be dictator, insurrectionist, grifter, even if he stole from wingnuts and continues to, crass, divisive asshole who is completely unfit to be the leader of the free world! A continual embarrassment to this nation on the daily and a man who clearly is owned by Russian and Saudi money along with a level of corruption that boggles the mind.

The division he’s caused in this country in his time as POTUS and leader of the Republican Party has damaged this country so much it’s yet to be quantified! He’s Anti-American and anti-democracy and that makes him a traitor to our nation

I know there are those who will defend him inexplicably unless they are completely delusional and controlled by misinformation from wingnut media, but there is nothing to defend as he will be indicted and convicted of numerous felonies imo. THAT should be why ANY AMERICAN would want him treated the same as any other law breaker and let justice and the rule of law prevail. He should serve time for the remainder of his life if he gets justice for crimes committed as a convicted felon and traitor to our country!

Just keeping score, he’s being investigated for a conspiracy to overthrow an election by an attempted coup, inciting an insurrection, violation of the espionage act, possession of classified state secrets, sale of classified documents to foreign adversaries, obstruction of justice, business fraud in New York, Interference with elections with fake electors in Arizona, Georgia, Wisconsin, Ohio, and Pennsylvania, and likely fraud through the “ stop the steal” money grab along with the solicitation to build the wall and pocketing that money from supporters.

He’s a real dandy NOT!
You got what, 2 or 3 electric pump stations close by? You probably don't travel far. Yet yer happy. Joe swears he'll take care of you. He's gotcha sister. 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
You got what, 2 or 3 electric pump stations close by? You probably don't travel far. Yet yer happy. Joe swears he'll take care of you. He's gotcha sister. 🤣
The question was asked about T-Rump and I answered. At least I’m not a traitor or Anti-American.

• Haha
Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
The question was asked about T-Rump and I answered. At least I’m not a traitor or Anti-American.
There are ample legitimate reasons for not wanting DJT to be president, not one of them named by you. You have allowed your emotions to cloud your judgement, accepting as truths all the accusations thrown at him by your leaders. I know you don’t realize it, but to an objective observer you just sound stupid.

There are ample legitimate reasons for not wanting DJT to be president, not one of them named by you. You have allowed your emotions to cloud your judgement, accepting as truths all the accusations thrown at him by your leaders. I know you don’t realize it, but to an objective observer you just sound stupid.
Like a scorned woman.

Yer admin is the obvious definition of traitor. Yer weak, no surprise. 😂
I’ll buy you a beer Ponca if he isn’t indicted and convicted! If he isn’t, run him again! He lost by 3 million to Hillary and 7 million plus to Joe, heck we can shoot for double digit millions in ‘24! Wingnuts are in the MINORITY that’s why they try to suppress the vote and lie and steal an election with fake electors! Bad policy is bad policy even without traitors being your candidates!

I’ll buy you a beer Ponca if he isn’t indicted and convicted! If he isn’t, run him again! He lost by 3 million to Hillary and 7 million plus to Joe, heck we can shoot for double digit millions in ‘24! Wingnuts are in the MINORITY that’s why they try to suppress the vote and lie and steal an election with fake electors! Bad policy is bad policy even without traitors being your candidates!
Go get greased up boy. 😂

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT