ADVERTISEMENT

Why Do Democrat Voters Hate Trump?

I’ll buy you a beer Ponca if he isn’t indicted and convicted! If he isn’t, run him again! He lost by 3 million to Hillary and 7 million plus to Joe, heck we can shoot for double digit millions in ‘24! Wingnuts are in the MINORITY that’s why they try to suppress the vote and lie and steal an election with fake electors! Bad policy is bad policy even without traitors being your candidates!
I believe you misunderstood what I wrote. Let me make it clearer for you: I don’t want DJT to be president. I admit I prefer him (by a cavernously wide margin) over Hillary or Joe Biden - or any other Democrat not named Tulsi Gabbard. There are multiple reasons for not wanting him to be in charge of our government’s administration. But none of them are part of the drivel you espoused. Considering the overwhelming corruption within the DOJ Trump may be indicted. But it will only be further proof of the third-world nature of our current justice system. And let me say this again as well: you are spouting nothing but talking points that are being spoon fed to you by your leaders. You are showing no insight, no independent thought with your diatribes.

I believe you misunderstood what I wrote. Let me make it clearer for you: I don’t want DJT to be president. I admit I prefer him (by a cavernously wide margin) over Hillary or Joe Biden - or any other Democrat not named Tulsi Gabbard. There are multiple reasons for not wanting him to be in charge of our government’s administration. But none of them are part of the drivel you espoused. Considering the overwhelming corruption within the DOJ Trump may be indicted. But it will only be further proof of the third-world nature of our current justice system. And let me say this again as well: you are spouting nothing but talking points that are being spoon fed to you by your leaders. You are showing no insight, no independent thought with your diatribes.
My thoughts are my own about T-Rump and his complete lack of qualifications to be POTUS! He’s a raging narcissist that has never in his life thought about anybody but himself. He’s defrauded literally thousands of people in his business dealings not paying contractors, six bankruptcies leaving ANYBODY stupid enough to do business with him holding the bag. He doesn’t have the first idea about service to the American people and POTUS is still supposed to be a position in service to the American people. That’s why they fired his orange ass in 2020!

As POTUS, he botched the Pandemic response, tried to carry water for Putin by harming NATO, asked for and received support for interference in our elections(hacked Democratic servers) embraced Kim Jon Un another dictator giving him credence. Brought the swamp more felons than any other POTUS as the prosecutions and convictions show with many more to come! Tried a coup through conspiracy and other traitors in Congress to overthrow an election certified by all 50 states. Gave the biggest tax cut to his cronies AND HIMSELF widening the income gap between the top 1 percent and the rest of the country as the grifting of the middle class continues with increasing tax rates for them through 2025 while his tax cuts continued for corporate America and the wealthy. (The Dems have tried to restore some fairness by taxing corporations and the one percent since.) Appointed political lackeys to the SCOTUS that lied in their confirmation hearings about Roe V Wade as settled precedent and law thus its overturning.

The man is a complete narcissistic grifter that is Anti-American and a traitor! He wants to be King of America like other dictators but that’s not how democracy works in a republic with free democratic elections! The majority of Americans don’t want a dictator or King!

He shouldn’t be free imo because of his traitorous actions against democracy and our government and defrauding of US citizens. He and his cult can go pound sand imo. He’s the worst person that has ever been a part of our politics since Benedict Arnold! Absolutely contains not one ounce of character or honesty. Simply a liar and con artist with no equal.

Reactions: davidallen
My thoughts are my own about T-Rump and his complete lack of qualifications to be POTUS! He’s a raging narcissist that has never in his life thought about anybody but himself. He’s defrauded literally thousands of people in his business dealings not paying contractors, six bankruptcies leaving ANYBODY stupid enough to do business with him holding the bag. He doesn’t have the first idea about service to the American people and POTUS is still supposed to be a position in service to the American people. That’s why they fired his orange ass in 2020!

As POTUS, he botched the Pandemic response, tried to carry water for Putin by harming NATO, asked for and received support for interference in our elections(hacked Democratic servers) embraced Kim Jon Un another dictator giving him credence. Brought the swamp more felons than any other POTUS as the prosecutions and convictions show with many more to come! Tried a coup through conspiracy and other traitors in Congress to overthrow an election certified by all 50 states. Gave the biggest tax cut to his cronies AND HIMSELF widening the income gap between the top 1 percent and the rest of the country as the grifting of the middle class continues with increasing tax rates for them through 2025 while his tax cuts continued for corporate America and the wealthy. (The Dems have tried to restore some fairness by taxing corporations and the one percent since.) Appointed political lackeys to the SCOTUS that lied in their confirmation hearings about Roe V Wade as settled precedent and law thus its overturning.

The man is a complete narcissistic grifter that is Anti-American and a traitor! He wants to be King of America like other dictators but that’s not how democracy works in a republic with free democratic elections! The majority of Americans don’t want a dictator or King!

He shouldn’t be free imo because of his traitorous actions against democracy and our government and defrauding of US citizens. He and his cult can go pound sand imo. He’s the worst person that has ever been a part of our politics since Benedict Arnold! Absolutely contains not one ounce of character or honesty. Simply a liar and con artist with no equal.
This may be the most unhinged comment ever written on this board. You literally touched on every single talking point the establishment Democrats and never-Trump Republicans have made, and yet you have convinced yourself you are making comments independent of them.

Reactions: 2012Bearcat
This may be the most unhinged comment ever written on this board. You literally touched on every single talking point the establishment Democrats and never-Trump Republicans have made, and yet you have convinced yourself you are making comments independent of them.
Well facts unlike the misinformation you believe in are universal because they are REALITY!

Reactions: Been Jammin

Wow, someone has OD'd on the Democrat koolaid.

Well facts unlike the misinformation you believe in are universal because they are REALITY!
Well, being a narcissist and a congenital liar (as William Safire once described Hillary Clinton) seems to be a job requirement if you're going to be president. Name me one president that was neither of those things. Failed entrepreneuarial enterprises happen about as often as they succeeed, maybe more often. Trump was definately someone I would never trust in a business dealing, but he found plenty of "suckers" who wanted to be associated with him in business. I'm not sure what you mean when you blame him for a "failed pandemic response," since he basically followed the advice of people most Democrats revere. The tax cut - which was not nearly big enough - helped launch an economic revival in the country. The traitorist actions you claim he took and which you balleyhoo have proven to be false. I believe you have absorbed so much hateful rhetoric aimed at him by establishment Democrats and Republicans it has clouded your judgement.

Reactions: 2012Bearcat

Your entire post reads like the gold standard of Democrat propaganda, which you have clearly fallen for.

Andy Puzder
November 1, 2020·5 min read

Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden often talks about repealing President Trump’s “tax cuts for the wealthy,” claiming in a recent town hall that “about $1.3 trillion of the $2 trillion of the tax cuts went to the top 1/10th of 1 percent” of earners. But did the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (TCJA) disproportionally benefit high earners? Comparing the income tax data for 2017 (the year before the TCJA became law) with 2018, clearly demonstrates that it did not.
According to the nonpartisan Tax Foundation, the TCJA reduced effective tax rates “for all income groups in 2018.” Because we have a progressive tax system, high earners pay the highest rates and received the largest rate reductions. However, lowering rates for a group of taxpayers does not necessarily reduce their share of the tax burden.
Let’s look at the TCJA’s impact on the top one percent of taxpayers. In 2018, 1.6 million taxpayers reported earning $500,000 or more. While the amount all taxpayers owed the IRS in 2018 declined by $64 billion, the amount these high earners owed increased by $16 billion.
Their share of the tax burden also increased. They accounted for 22 percent of total income in 2018 (a 0.5 percentage point increase over 2017) but their share of total income taxes rose to 40 percent (a 2.3 percentage point increase).

The middle class clearly benefited the most from Trump's tax cuts.
https://thehill.com/opinion/finance...enefited-middle-working-class-americans-most/

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
I’ll buy you a beer Ponca if he isn’t indicted and convicted! If he isn’t, run him again! He lost by 3 million to Hillary and 7 million plus to Joe, heck we can shoot for double digit millions in ‘24! Wingnuts are in the MINORITY that’s why they try to suppress the vote and lie and steal an election with fake electors! Bad policy is bad policy even without traitors being your candidates!
There's a veil there and you can't see the truth. You, David Allen, My2cent, Syskatine , Clinton and many other hard core leftists are blinded by your hate , probably caused by watching too much of the lying main stream media. 😬

• Haha

Want to talk about ol Benedict? 😂

Well, being a narcissist and a congenital liar (as William Safire once described Hillary Clinton) seems to be a job requirement if you're going to be president. Name me one president that was neither of those things. Failed entrepreneuarial enterprises happen about as often as they succeeed, maybe more often. Trump was definately someone I would never trust in a business dealing, but he found plenty of "suckers" who wanted to be associated with him in business. I'm not sure what you mean when you blame him for a "failed pandemic response," since he basically followed the advice of people most Democrats revere. The tax cut - which was not nearly big enough - helped launch an economic revival in the country. The traitorist actions you claim he took and which you balleyhoo have proven to be false. I believe you have absorbed so much hateful rhetoric aimed at him by establishment Democrats and Republicans it has clouded your judgement.
Spanked that knuckle head Dan. 👍

You lost me at T-Rump. Every Giney Raging Liberal Karen I see on Social Media uses that in regards to Trump.

You are wasting your time trying to get Dan to understand any of this. It is hilarious to watch him call you unhinged. Just read a few of his posts every now and then. He is one of the champions of unhinged posting on this board!🤣

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT