ADVERTISEMENT

Why did our Govt and big Pharma ban IVM and HCQ?

Corndog2021

Heisman Candidate
Aug 15, 2021
Just a reminder- if known treatments would have been available (they were). ...big Harma NEVER could have gotten the toxic death jabs to market- they killed and made people sick and injured all for the Money and control....and according to many- added bonus genocide and when the jabbed get all those 1200 side effects- guess who gets To treat them🤔

Because there isn’t one shred of evidence either was an effective treatment?

Because there isn’t one shred of evidence either was an effective treatment?

There bot turd trolling as usual- big Harma pay you turd to do this?

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
You read the study?
You mean the one you posted
From Faucis Corrupt as hell gov
Agency NIH?! You're a bot turd POS - nothing more. Take up for the NIH some more turd- troll troll troll- must be for money on one is as stupid and loyal to a corrupt gov agency as you unless they're getting paid

Agency NIH?! You're a bot turd POS - nothing more. Take up for the NIH some more turd- troll troll troll- must be for money on one is as stupid and loyal to a corrupt gov agency as you unless they're getting paid
Is all you do is troll against truth on this covid BS? Never seen anything else from you scumbag

So you didn’t read it.

Reactions: ClintonDavidScott
Don’t flatter yourself. You either need a rubber room or are doing the most elaborate bit in message board history.

Pride is a funny thing. I’m proud that I’m not an idiot. You seem to be proud that you are an idiot. It’s weird

Pride is a funny thing. I’m proud that I’m not an idiot. You seem to be proud that you are an idiot. It’s weird
Psycho babble bot turd?! Wow you're such the weak a$$ one . Cmon Present a challenge dip$hit

Look up trolling in the dictionary and post the definition here.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT