ADVERTISEMENT

Why are all the Dims on this Board.....

OKSTATE1

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Edmond, Oklahoma
100% of the 14 percenters? You know the 14% in this country that is ok with how lying, hiding, Biden handled Afghanistan? What is it about them, OSU grads I believe as well, that makes them blind swallowers? When was the last time 86% in this country could agree on anything? Frankly, who cares? Part of the problem they are and they are past any solution, we have learned that.

Here is what this tells us, debating or talking to any of the Dims on this Board is a complete waste of time. Biden could nuke Florida for being a red state and they would be ok with it. They will defend him to the bitter end no matter how incompetent or criminal he is.

We have known for a long time, that the Dims on this board are not worth our intellectual honesty and love of our country first. This all proves it, and proves Joe has failed epically to unite us and build us back better. Crazy to think the one thing Joe has done to unite public opinion is a complete failure and humiliation in the international arena that could have lasting impact.

This Board probably best for our fellow conservatives to express our frustration and anger and seeking improvement and results at the ballot box and thru policies. To expose the lies.

We need to spend more time not debating these idiots, but to be certain we are holding and speaking our values to our school boards, teachers, churches, work place, and elected officials. Libertarians and Conservatives should not be shamed by woke activists in to silence. We need to support and put in place new politicians.

Approximately 440 people in this country are elected and make our laws, the way to change the people is to change the people. All of them need close scrutiny.

I don't know but its sure funny watching them bounce from thread to thread lately trying to put out all of Bidens Fires. 🤣🤣🤣
200.gif

100% of the 14 percenters? You know the 14% in this country that is ok with how lying, hiding, Biden handled Afghanistan? What is it about them, OSU grads I believe as well, that makes them blind swallowers? When was the last time 86% in this country could agree on anything? Frankly, who cares? Part of the problem they are and they are past any solution, we have learned that.

Here is what this tells us, debating or talking to any of the Dims on this Board is a complete waste of time. Biden could nuke Florida for being a red state and they would be ok with it. They will defend him to the bitter end no matter how incompetent or criminal he is.

We have known for a long time, that the Dims on this board are not worth our intellectual honesty and love of our country first. This all proves it, and proves Joe has failed epically to unite us and build us back better. Crazy to think the one thing Joe has done to unite public opinion is a complete failure and humiliation in the international arena that could have lasting impact.

This Board probably best for our fellow conservatives to express our frustration and anger and seeking improvement and results at the ballot box and thru policies. To expose the lies.

We need to spend more time not debating these idiots, but to be certain we are holding and speaking our values to our school boards, teachers, churches, work place, and elected officials. Libertarians and Conservatives should not be shamed by woke activists in to silence. We need to support and put in place new politicians.

Approximately 440 people in this country are elected and make our laws, the way to change the people is to change the people. All of them need close scrutiny.
I could be wrong, but I don’t think @davidallen was 100% on board with the handling of Afghanistan.

Please post all those comments in which he was critical of Biden.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
Please post all those comments in which he was critical of Biden.
I hope this works. I definitely don’t agree with him on 99% of the things he posts but he does agree this didn’t go well.

He never once in that thread said Biden screwed up and stated what he screwed up.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
He never once in that thread said Biden screwed up and stated what he screwed up.
As many times as I’ve gone toe to toe with @davidallen you might be surprised to see me come to his defense in this thread. (After a fashion.) You have to understand David comes on this board because he thinks he’s smarter than everyone else, he “expresses” his higher intelligence by trolling anything MAGA, and his trolling consists of one part making clever remarks in the hopes he’ll rile up the MAGA crowd, and secondarily insinuating he has “studied” the topic of conversation and therefore knows more than the person he is trolling.
David is a dyed-in-the-wool Democrat, but he is different from the likes of @Syskatine or @my_2cents in that he recognizes Democrat screwups, just not to the degree you want him to express it. About the most you’ll get out him are things like “I wish he wouldn’t have done it that way,” very neutral, very benign. If you think he will ever go full bore fury over any Democrat screw up you will be disappointed. Honest conversation is not his purpose. He’s here to confirm to himself that he’s smarter and way more clever than you’ll ever be. When you accept that and choose to laugh at him instead of get mad at him it will drive him crazy. Getting mad at him is just like blood in the water to a shark. He sees it as an addictive “win” for him and will go as long as you let him.

@davidallen I think dan may be working on your unauthorized biography. I don't think I've ever seen an armchair psychological deconstruction like this.

Normal democrats left a long time ago and the rabid but thin skinned babies ran off too. What we have left are zealots. Snake handlers or suicide bombers if born in different environments.
Zealot isn’t the right word, but your typical progressive isn’t going to stay here long. I just enjoy watching you all wreck yourselves (both in the micro and the macro).

Reactions: Syskatine
Damn right we can blame him for signing the EOs on 1/21 that reversed the border control that was working. Now we are paying contracts to NOT build the wall.
Eff the ignored members nonsense

Last edited:
Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT