ADVERTISEMENT

Whoopsie Daisy

Sheā€™s an idiot and a surefire flop running for Georgia governor. She looks as hypocritical as a score of Republicans on Capitol Hill.
Pretty racist and bigoted statement thereā€¦..

thatsnoneofmy.jpg

ā€œI know you are but what am Iā€

And there it is

šŸ˜‚ šŸ¤£ šŸ˜…
***still doesnā€™t understand his self-owning meme is representative of himself standing in a hole covered in dirt he claims he didnā€™t dig while handing me the shovel, shows his hilarious density yet again***

***still doesnā€™t understand his self-owning meme is representative of himself standing in a hole covered in dirt he claims he didnā€™t dig while handing me the shovel, shows his hilarious density yet again***
Doubles down on ā€œI really know you are but what am Iā€ šŸ¤£

Serious question though before I get on a flight. Since Kermit the Frog isnā€™t adequate, what would big enough red flag for you to see the rake and not step on it?

Last edited:
Doubles down on ā€œI really know you are but what am Iā€

Serious question though before I get on a flight. Since Kermit the Frog isnā€™t adequate, what would big enough red flag for you to see the rake and not step on it?
A post from Republican voters that takes a search of more than 10 Seconds flat showing something Democrats do that Republicans donā€™t do at 10-1 ratios lolā€¦I mean, for starters lolā€¦

hqdefault.jpg

Keep being you lol
Wouldnā€™t have it any other way lol! I suppose if I were a member of the right on this board I might respond to your snarky finish and tell you to crash or jump out of the plane on your own devicesā€¦but I sincerely hope you have a safe flight!!!

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT