ADVERTISEMENT

Who you got?

At this point I do not see any of the 25+ people running under the Dem ticket to beat Trump. What I see is that they actually will end up offering someone as a candidate that will be much less credible than Hillary.

Trump wins easily unless a coup is in play and they kill him.
The last line of your post is eerily plausible.
Oh my, repercussions would be ass ugly.

At this point I do not see any of the 25+ people running under the Dem ticket to beat Trump. What I see is that they actually will end up offering someone as a candidate that will be much less credible than Hillary.

Trump wins easily unless a coup is in play and they kill him.

Kamala Harris, at this point, would be the dem front runner. She could beat him. Not saying she will, but she will command a substantial following of the minority demographics and women.

And it’s interesting you painting Hillary with the “credible” moniker, given the fact that this bird has done everything to dismiss that notion.

Kamala Harris, at this point, would be the dem front runner. She could beat him. Not saying she will, but she will command a substantial following of the minority demographics and women.

And it’s interesting you painting Hillary with the “credible” moniker, given the fact that this bird has done everything to dismiss that notion.

Must be some under the surface liabilities to Harris that she has half the cash that 3 or 4 others do.

Actually I'm not as she lost. I don't see any of the current candidates as a credible candidate as Hillary.

Hillary was politically aligned, experienced, financed and female. Her qualifications were much much greater than that of Kamala Harris.

The rumor is Big Mike will make a late entrance into the field.
intro-1537453649.jpg

Reactions: CowboyJD
Personally I don't see anyone taking out Joe Biden unless he keeps crapping his pants like he did in the first debate.

I think he will build up such a large lead from the early primaries no one will be able to stop him. I just hope he doesn't drop dead when he jumps on the floor to do pushups when he's debating Trump.

I have never got the Democrat love for Creepy Joe. The man makes a total fool out himself on a regular basis he's got a horrible track record of being on the wrong side of everything. He's a joke.

He even looks like the Joker with his hair plugs, face lifts, botox, teeth caps and God only knows what else he's done to himself.

I'm sure the female Secret Service agents can't wait to see an 80 year old man prancing around the swimming pool naked if he was to become President.

Last edited:
Reactions: iasooner1

I lean towards thinking that she will be Biden's running mate.

I wish that Tulsi had a following. It seems like normal people never have a chance at making it in the elitist ruling class.

I lean towards thinking that she will be Biden's running mate.

I highly doubt it. The contentious debate put that to rest, IMO.

I wish that Tulsi had a following. It seems like normal people never have a chance at making it in the elitist ruling class.

Tulsi is an Assad apologist, for starters. That blew up in her face early on, and it undermined a demographic she could’ve won...the military/veteran vote.

Must be some under the surface liabilities to Harris that she has half the cash that 3 or 4 others do.

You do realize that a far greater potion of her campaign fundraising compared to Biden/Sanders/Warren is grassroots small donations, no? I’ve always thought conservatives wanted the big corporate money out of political campaigns? Did I miss something?

You do realize that a far greater potion of her campaign fundraising compared to Biden/Sanders/Warren is grassroots small donations, no? I’ve always thought conservatives wanted the big corporate money out of political campaigns? Did I miss something?

Okay. That means Jack shit right now.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT