ADVERTISEMENT

Who the hell is worried about britny grinder?

She got arrested for breaking a law in another country.

She should have known better.

I hope she can return home soon.
Would her/his return help you specifically?
And where did you get she? Think about it. 😁

It's really interesting how this particular topic seems to be the one exception where Conservatives are not ripping the snot out of Biden for doing a horrific job. Not a peep.

I'm thinking if this were Shannon Miller or Lindsay Vonn, Biden would be getting destroyed for not bringing them home.

Granted, we are talking about a black lesbian so good luck getting any support from the hillbillies.

It's really interesting how this particular topic seems to be the one exception where Conservatives are not ripping the snot out of Biden for doing a horrific job. Not a peep.

I'm thinking if this were Shannon Miller or Lindsay Vonn, Biden would be getting destroyed for not bringing them home.

Granted, we are talking about a black lesbian so good luck getting any support from the hillbillies.
I guess you figured out one thing in yer life opie.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton

It's always about race with you, KKKlanman. I wonder why...

Always about race with someone on here🤔

Reactions: okcpokefan12

You missed the real reason we hate her.
We hate all things Baylor. Any other bear and we just as much.

Russians arrested someone coming into their country that was bringing in illegal contraband. Nice concept. We should try that! It might discourage illegal immigrants from crossing our border!

Did you see that some people are saying we should exchange her for a Russian arms dealer known as the “Merchant of Death” who is an international criminal? What a frickin’ joke!

And its wife is upset with our government for the way its handling the situation! Hey wife, if she hadnt gone into a foreign country with drugs, Griner wouldn't be in jail!

Last edited:
200.gif
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Yeah, but I root for my fellow countrymen.

Hoping for leniency and that she can return home with greater humility and appreciation for this great country she was blessed to be born in.
I agree, but I bet if you asked Britany Griner what her opinion of the United States was, she would have a lot of bad things to say about it.

Reactions: AC2020

FIFY as well
They weren't THC cartridges, they were cartridges that contained hashish oil. Oh and by the way those are illegal in the US. It's a third degree felony punishable by up to five years in prison. Good thing she wasn't caught with those in Singapore as that is punishable by death over there.

I hate to break it to you but some of us still believe if people break the law they should be punished.

I agree. Break the law, pay the price.

But some of guys really, really, really want this 'gay bitch' to pay. Aaron Hernandez would have loved you guys. Repressed anger and all.

They weren't THC cartridges, they were cartridges that contained hashish oil. Oh and by the way those are illegal in the US. It's a third degree felony punishable by up to five years in prison. Good thing she wasn't caught with those in Singapore as that is punishable by death over there.

what is the primary psychoactive chemical compound in hashish oil?

Carry on

I hate to break it to you but some of us still believe if people break the law they should be punished.
I don't think that breaking the law is illegal any more. Instead of “laws“ look at them as kinda “guidelines”.

Believe it or not, there is someone I work with at my school who won’t use the word “rules” or “laws” because it gives off a bad connotation. They prefer the word “expectations.”

I don't think that breaking the law is illegal any more. Instead of “laws“ look at them as kinda “guidelines”.

Believe it or not, there is someone I work with at my school who won’t use the word “rules” or “laws” because it gives off a bad connotation. They prefer the word “expectations.”
Well I do consider speed limits mere suggestions. 😀 Thankfully I learned that by going out of my way to let a police officer know I mean them no harm results in me not receiving certificates of my driving skills. My last ticket was coming back from the Baylor OSU gamem which was the first time Mason Rudolph started a game. Police officer had me on radar doing 89 but gave me a ticket for not using a blinker.

Well I do consider speed limits mere suggestions. 😀 Thankfully I learned that by going out of my way to let a police officer know I mean them no harm results in me not receiving certificates of my driving skills.

Lol! In the early days of my red 944, I got stopped 5 times in less than 18 months, and didn't get a ticket from any of them. One highlight was heading back to Dallas from Gibson one night and got stopped by OHP at Stringtown prison and then later just south of Tuska when the road was under construction (55 in 45). Other highlight was heading out of Muskogee toward Beggs and stopped by Muskogee policeman (55/45) who couldn't have been nicer. But then again, that was way back in the last century when we had fun and I'd hate to try for a fiver now days. :eek:

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT