ADVERTISEMENT

Who is the racist, Trump or Biden?

OSU_Sports_Nut

All-American
Gold Member
Aug 5, 2001
Tulsa
Here is what Trump has done for the black community & other minorities. Don't take my word for it, do your own research.

1) opportunity zones
2) funding for all black colleges
3) criminal justice reform
4) school vouchers
5) lowest unemployment rate for the black & Hispanic communities (before Covid-19)
6) inner city Envision Centers
7) executive order on police reform (National database, banning choke holds, responding to scenes with other clinical professionals, and so much more)
8) healthcare reform (executive order to keep pre-existing condition coverage, executive order for healthcare cost transparency, executive order fo the right to try for terminally ill patients, executive order to help lower drug prices by using pharmaceutical favored nation status costs)

Did you know that Trump was never considered a racist before he ran for office? Did you know he was a major Democratic donor for Jesse Jackson's presidential run twice? Here are a few videos everybody should watch.

1) Chris Wallace asked Trump the same "white supremacists" question in March 2016! -MSM is irredeemable

2) Trump condemns white supremacists

3) Trump: Let me be clear, I condemn the KKK, white supremacists and the Proud Boys

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
But let's not take Trump at his word and listen to some African Americans on their experience and interactions with Donald Trump

1) Judge Joe Brown on Trump not being a racist

2) Steve Harvey on the Donald Trump Visit

3) I was voting for Biden but this changed my mind to Trump (a black man's perspective)

4) Interviews with African Americans regarding Trump

5) A black man on Trump hatred

Reactions: IrishPokerDog
Here is what Trump has done for the black community & other minorities. Don't take my word for it, do your own research.

1) opportunity zones
2) funding for all black colleges
3) criminal justice reform
4) school vouchers
5) lowest unemployment rate for the black & Hispanic communities (before Covid-19)
6) inner city Envision Centers
7) executive order on police reform (National database, banning choke holds, responding to scenes with other clinical professionals, and so much more)
8) healthcare reform (executive order to keep pre-existing condition coverage, executive order for healthcare cost transparency, executive order fo the right to try for terminally ill patients, executive order to help lower drug prices by using pharmaceutical favored nation status costs)

Trump only became a "racist" when he won a presidential election as a republican..........of course you remember all those stories about what a racist he was while a businessman right? He was such a racist as a private citizen that when he donated to political campaigns (especially the scumbag liberals) they returned his money because he was such a well known racists...right?

Only a lazy-half witted dullard would think he is a racist.

The left uses this narrative to continue to get the black vote at a +90% clip historically. I wish more people would take the time to do the research and not believe everything from the fake news media.

Last edited:
Reactions: Medic007
Harris and her real opinion on Biden being a racist.

Trump vs The Democratic party and their support for LGBQ community.

Last edited:
So who really created the cages on the border in 2014? Listen to the Obama/Biden administration explain their view on border security and immigration.

Last edited:
Biden's inappropriate behavior with multiple young girls in front of the camera. Can you imagine how this guy is behind closed doors?

Biden's inappropriate behavior with multiple young girls in front of the camera. Can you imagine how this guy is behind closed doors?

No one acts that way to young girls other than a crazy person or an outright pedophile. If he acted perverted like that to my daughter the vp of the United States of America would have been knocked out cold.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT