ADVERTISEMENT

Who here can give advice on commercially developing real estate?

MegaPoke

May 29, 2001
Tulsa
www.shipmanphotos.com
Sitting on valuable property that I want to look at developing. No idea where to start. Right now just looking for someone who knows what they are talking about to talk offline and pick their brain.

Reactions: PokeMBA
My only thought is to talk to Elliot at McNellies. He’s been the catalyst for real urban renewal and real estate development in Tulsa.

Either that or Tulsa has to have some development corp that could give some guidance. Tulsadeveloopmentauthority.org seems to be the best option. Your property might even be in a TIF district that would afford you some public funds for your private development.

I’ve been a member of our city’s development authority and have assisted in some of these but more from a policy level. We have expert staff to do the real work. It’s those types of folks that you’d be wanting.

Reactions: MegaPoke
Monopoly.jpg

Now on the market there a lot of real estate agents but hardly you can find someone good. They are either expensive or not helpful. You should search online and look for good reviews if you need an agent. When I sold my grandma's house I used mid century modern homes and their agents, I was lucky to have a very professional woman, who knew her job . After I sold it for the price she wanted, I asked for their help and to find a house for one of my relatives. They were very qualified and the attitude with the client was respectful and at the standards. Also, they didn't taxed me very high, but they deserved every penny.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT