ADVERTISEMENT

Who Does Biden Select As His Running Mate?

my_2cents

Heisman Winner
Oct 13, 2017
I am curious as to who everyone thinks Biden will select as his running mate. Even you Trump supporters.

So, who do you predict Biden will select as his running mate?

**Note . . . I don't care how much you hate Biden, or how you think it doesn't matter who he picks, or whatever else this thread could be turned into. Nor is this thread meant to be about who you "want" to be the nominee. I am simply asking who everyone "predicts" Biden will choose. Make a prediction.

Reactions: Bitter Creek
He has stated he is going to select a woman, so my guesses are all women.

1) Kamala Harris: She was the smartest of the bunch. I will be surprised if he doesn’t pick her. She seems the obvious top choice. She doesn’t however help him in a battleground state.
2) Amy Klobuchar: Helps him in Minnesota and with Independent voters.
3) Latitia James: Was a smart pick until her stupid comments during COVID19. She doesn’t help him in a battleground state and doesn’t have strong national name recognition.

Bad choices, IMO
1) Elizabeth Warren: He will get the far left vote and may excite the base, however, she has a lot of negatives. Her unconstitutional wealth tax. He will lose almost all independents.
2) Stacey Abrams: She is the female Beto. All hat and no cattle. I think she would actually help him lose Georgia.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bitter Creek
I'm on the record months ago saying Biden/Klobuchar was the ticket. Biden has to win battle ground states in the Midwest or he's going to get waxed.

*If he doesn't remove himself from the race*

So is your prediction that Biden will choose Klobuchar or that Biden removes himself from the ticket and won't be the nominee?

Think he made a poor choice to come out and say he was going to pick a woman. Not that I think picking a woman is wrong but to some, it comes off as pandering. Should have said, " I'm going to pick the most qualified candidate." Float out men and women and then bam pick a woman. It's better optics.

That being said IMO the only woman that helps him is Klobuchar. Don't think Harris will get the nod since she's already called Biden a racist and those campaign ads will be too easy to write. Plus Harris track record as a DA will be a heavy burden as well. I can only hope he picks Abrahms or Warren but he wont.

Covid has been the best thing thats happened to Biden. The more he talks the worse it gets for him.

I am simply asking who everyone "predicts" Biden will choose. Make a prediction.

1wqHcgAH.jpeg

Personally I think he should choose Congresswoman Frederica Wilson:

Here is the latest "power rankings" from Chris Cillizza at CNN:

1. Kamala Harris
2. Amy Klobuchar
3. Catherine Cortez Masto
4. Elizabeth Warren
5. Susan Rice
6. Keisha Lance Bottoms
7. Gretchen Whitmer
8. Val Demings
9. Stacy Abrams
10. Tammy Duckworth

https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/07/poli...sident-kamala-harris-amy-klobuchar/index.html

Interesting that he doesn't have Warren in the top three but places Cortez Masto above Warren. There has been a lot of chatter about Cortez Masto lately and she is one to keep an eye on IMO. Along with Susan Rice.

Here is a link to Rahm Emanuel's thoughts on the type of VP candidate Biden will be looking for...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...ens-vp-will-be-person-he-trusts-admires-most/
Here’s your problem: Biden won’t be looking for anyone. He’ll pick the person he’s told to pick. He gummed up the works saying it will be a woman. (My God I wouldn’t have wanted to be in the same room with Andrew Cuomo when he heard that!) But if he’s told to pick a man he’ll pick the man he’s told to pick. Biden has been a puppet his entire career. He’s not going to change who he is now. Besides he no longer has the mental capacity to pick anyone. He’ll do as he’s told.

Here’s your problem: Biden won’t be looking for anyone. He’ll pick the person he’s told to pick. He gummed up the works saying it will be a woman. (My God I wouldn’t have wanted to be in the same room with Andrew Cuomo when he heard that!) But if he’s told to pick a man he’ll pick the man he’s told to pick. Biden has been a puppet his entire career. He’s not going to change who he is now. Besides he no longer has the mental capacity to pick anyone. He’ll do as he’s told.

El lol.

Acid Dan at it again.

One minute you claim Biden won't even be the nominee and the next minute you claim Biden will select the running mate he is told to select.o_O

Considering your posts lately, you shouldn't be questioning anyone's mental capacity.

DIA or APNSA, Sec Def wouldn’t be terrible in my book but after Mattis and now Espers disappointing to put it mildly tenure some want a more purely civ back in.

Yeah, I could see him in both of those positions.

Think he has a shot at DNI?

Reactions: Pokeabear
Top 3 guesses for me, no particular order

Klobuchar
Michelle Lujan Grisham
Susan Rice

One more—Tammy Duckworth

Yeah, I could see him in both of those positions.

Think he has a shot at DNI?
I didn’t carefully read my post before posting. DNI is what I meant to type and absentmindedly typed DIA. The DIA director is an active member of the Intelligence branches of Armed Forces I believe.

I didn’t carefully read my post before posting. DNI is what I meant to type and absentmindedly typed DIA. The DIA director is an active member of the Armed forces I believe.

Yeah I was wondering if you meant DNI. There have been civilian acting DIA Directors (David Shedd under Obama comes to mind). Every permanent Director has been an active member of the military though.

Reactions: Pokeabear
Yeah I was wondering if you meant DNI. There have been civilian acting DIA Directors (David Shedd under Obama comes to mind). Every permanent Director has been an active member of the military though.
Yeah I had just left the homepage of the DIA when I was replying earlier.
He’d make a hell of an ambassador to Russia as well.

Reactions: my_2cents
El lol.

Acid Dan at it again.

One minute you claim Biden won't even be the nominee and the next minute you claim Biden will select the running mate he is told to select.o_O

Considering your posts lately, you shouldn't be questioning anyone's mental capacity.
No, I’m not being inconsistent. I do not think he will be the nominee, and I bet you and others over that assertion. But if I’m wrong and he is the nominee I believe he will name the person he’s told to name.

No, I’m not being inconsistent. I do not think he will be the nominee, and I bet you and others over that assertion. But if I’m wrong and he is the nominee I believe he will name the person he’s told to name.

Acid Dan at it again.

:cool:

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT