ADVERTISEMENT

Who didn't know this- oh wait

Starting to think I'm full of it ? I thought you knew already I was full of it hmmm. Ok scaredy cat subject of the government - I will drum up the explanations one more time- guess since you didn't read or watch the first 10 times.

If I post some again you will
Need to commit to reading or watching and then tell us all if you trust them or the media, big Pharma, DC and lefty governors,
Fauci, Gates, Social media and big corporate (who if you haven't noticed is also in bed with the left.). But that doesn't seem to affect your trust either of the evil empire.

Give me a bit to round some up- as your loving YouTube banned all them so people like you would give up your dignity and wear face diapers all day and take these experimental shots
Yeah, you're right. I already know that you're full of shit.

Starting to think I'm full of it ? I thought you knew already I was full of it hmmm. Ok scaredy cat subject of the government - I will drum up the explanations one more time- guess since you didn't read or watch the first 10 times.

If I post some again you will
Need to commit to reading or watching and then tell us all if you trust them or the media, big Pharma, DC and lefty governors,
Fauci, Gates, Social media and big corporate (who if you haven't noticed is also in bed with the left.). But that doesn't seem to affect your trust either of the evil empire.

Give me a bit to round some up- as your loving YouTube banned all them so people like you would give up your dignity and wear face diapers all day and take these experimental shots
If you have any family that really cares about you, they would have you committed.

Reactions: 22LR
Yeah, you're right. I already know that you're full of shit.
What about the videos there ""medic"?! Lol your handle - you know absolutely nothing about what's going. Did you watch the videos yes or no? If not then that would explain your naive ness

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
I don't watch or read any of the junk you post, so that would be a no.
Of course- so make sure you take the booster shot they say you got to have now and the third dose now saying you gotta have- they own you Boss. ....of course keep distancing and wearing your fear diaper.... bc you know the shots don't actually keep one from transmitting or catching LMAO

Keep being un educated - see how far that gets You. So far they got you taking experimental shots left and right and wearing a diaper over your face that may as read "Sucker". I'm Impressed with you so far

• Haha
Of course- so make sure you take the booster shot they say you got to have now and the third dose now saying you gotta have- they own you Boss. ....of course keep distancing and wearing your fear diaper.... bc you know the shots don't actually keep one from transmitting or catching LMAO

Keep being un educated - see how far that gets You. So far they got you taking experimental shots left and right and wearing a diaper over your face that may as read "Sucker". I'm Impressed with you so far
You are the exact kind of person that ends up dead from this shit. Seen it first-hand.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: iasooner2000
You are the exact kind of person that ends up dead from this shit. Seen it first-hand.
Lol- your chicken $hit upper respiratory virus?! Go cower in the corner - it's where you and the other scared for their life posters belong- let the real men go to work and live without your precious fear diapers.

• Haha
Why don't you do us all a favor and lick some doorknobs in the COVID ward? Wannabe tough guy punk ass bitch.
Herd immunity baby! Better than you cowards running from a corona virus- sister to- wait for it...the common cold! Why don't you do some actual research instead of watching fox and cnn and listening to fox radio reports on the radio and you will learn what's really happening. Do you not understand really that media lies and the rest are neutered as to what the corporate owners are allowed to report- you're not the sharpest tool in the shed I guess.

There's only a small fraction of you scaredy cats left. The ones pushing this whopper of a lie are laughing their collective AR$ES at y'all saying "look how easy it is to deceive these people". LEARN dude geez.

TV AND MEDIA ARE THE VIRUS

Herd immunity baby! Better than you cowards running from a corona virus- sister to- wait for it...the common cold! Why don't you do some actual research instead of watching fox and cnn and listening to fox radio reports on the radio and you will learn what's really happening. Do you not understand really that media lies and the rest are neutered as to what the corporate owners are allowed to report- you're not the sharpest tool in the shed I guess.

There's only a small fraction of you scaredy cats left. The ones pushing this whopper of a lie are laughing their collective AR$ES at y'all saying "look how easy it is to deceive these people". LEARN dude geez.

TV AND MEDIA ARE THE VIRUS
You should ask Ted Nugent his opinions on the virus.

I do love your sources for information. They are the opposite side as bad as mainstream media.

You should really evaluate some of the people you reference. Just for instance Dr. Merritt is an Orthopedic Surgeon and has no significant publications to be found. It makes it hard to justify her as an expert outside her area of training.

Just to get ahead...I have not taken the vaccine and do not plan to in the near term. I don't watch the news. I also do not believe Ivermectin or hydroxychloroquine do anything of significance especially given 99.95% get well no matter what...Self fulfilling prophecy.

Reactions: Cowguy
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT