ADVERTISEMENT

Who didn't know this- oh wait

osuintx

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 31, 2004
All those people wearing them all day and putting them on their CHILDREN for the love of God. Maybe people will figure out who NOT to listen to in the future.

I don't have any issue with people that wear a mask. Makes it easy to identify the weak minded leftist and hides their ugly face from the rest of us.

• Haha
Reactions: OUSOONER67
So I actually read the whole article. The efficacy of masks against the virus has some merit of questioning. I’ve said from the beginning it’s not a given and it’s hard to prove. He should have stopped there. Everything else he posted is not science. He bases everything off either exercising w a mask on or using them while on dialysis (??). How he extrapolates those two scenarios to normal days is wild, obviously. The psychology part is again just stretching truths to fit his narrative. Lastly, this was not a Stanford paper nor is the single author a full time employee of Stanford nor is it even remotely peer reviewed. To say this is the end all be all in the mask discussion is literally a joke and people using that way are being as disingenuous as it gets.

So I actually read the whole article. The efficacy of masks against the virus has some merit of questioning. I’ve said from the beginning it’s not a given and it’s hard to prove. He should have stopped there. Everything else he posted is not science. He bases everything off either exercising w a mask on or using them while on dialysis (??). How he extrapolates those two scenarios to normal days is wild, obviously. The psychology part is again just stretching truths to fit his narrative. Lastly, this was not a Stanford paper nor is the single author a full time employee of Stanford nor is it even remotely peer reviewed. To say this is the end all be all in the mask discussion is literally a joke and people using that way are being as disingenuous as it gets.
Give it up- the farce is over dude. Y'all had a good run of being good obedient sheep but now it's confirmed y'all were obedient sheep and totally wrong. It's ok we will forgive. This stuff has been out for along time it's just been censored- by design.

Just wait until all the correct stuff comes out about these New so called vaccines - as BTO says..." you ain't seen nothing yet"

Reactions: OUSOONER67

I read the whole article too. The snippets you refer to struck me as simply studies that were publicly available on the efficacy of masks that were performed prior to the politicization of the Covid virus. And those studies clearly show that masks (particularly non-medical ones) provide no actual benefit and provide corroborating evidence to the potential harm of the masks. How many studies have been done (prior to Covid) on the efficacy of cloth face coverings vs. common viruses, and what do those studies show? The fact is that studies all show that they are basically useless as they can only reduce viral load (aka block some but not all) and science has determined that viral load has no bearing on whether a person acquires a virus.

Is this true? Idk no idea how credible it is but worth looking into if you're thinking of taking a shot or three or four (2 shots, booster shot and now third one recommended)

I read the whole article too. The snippets you refer to struck me as simply studies that were publicly available on the efficacy of masks that were performed prior to the politicization of the Covid virus. And those studies clearly show that masks (particularly non-medical ones) provide no actual benefit and provide corroborating evidence to the potential harm of the masks. How many studies have been done (prior to Covid) on the efficacy of cloth face coverings vs. common viruses, and what do those studies show? The fact is that studies all show that they are basically useless as they can only reduce viral load (aka block some but not all) and science has determined that viral load has no bearing on whether a person acquires a virus.
Again I agreed with the first part. The studies are weak that show efficacy against the virus, but your viral load comment isn’t necessarily correct. Studies have shown the higher the viral load the greater chance to have a more severe case, especially with comorbidities. The downsides to masks are very small. You do not get hypoxemia from normal daily use. Maybe during exercise like the authors studies referenced, but not normal activities. The surgeon study he referenced was a preliminary study in 2008 that wasn’t advanced, great study. He says masks can’t stop the virus but can stop CO2 which is about 1000x smaller than the virus?? Does that make sense?

Again I agreed with the first part. The studies are weak that show efficacy against the virus, but your viral load comment isn’t necessarily correct. Studies have shown the higher the viral load the greater chance to have a more severe case, especially with comorbidities. The downsides to masks are very small. You do not get hypoxemia from normal daily use. Maybe during exercise like the authors studies referenced, but not normal activities. The surgeon study he referenced was a preliminary study in 2008 that wasn’t advanced, great study. He says masks can’t stop the virus but can stop CO2 which is about 1000x smaller than the virus?? Does that make sense?
Y'all gonna go down with this ship eh?! This is a study about masks. If they did one where people wear bandanas and all- this study would be even worse. It's been out ALL ALONG that the face diapers don't work- you've been used. They censored the masks hoax, censored HCQ and Ivermectin treatments and how they made the virus almost negligible- they HAD TO HAVE THE VACCINES AND CONTROL OVER US- Period.

I've been tooting this horn for a friggin year bc I didn't censor the front line doctors- I studied what they said all along. Media, bureaucrats and social media murdered people by censoring the effects of these cheap treatments- they had to have the scare or nobody would take their precious billion dollar vaccines. And people wouldn't be shut down and controlled unless scared.

LEARN already dude

Informed consent is what they "have to" tell you about drugs administered to you. Here is what Moderna covered up- or them and the media didn't report about their trials: blood clotting, auto immune deficiency, cancer and deaths.

if you are thinking about taking the shots PLEASE watch this and as many front lines doctors videos as you can- this stuff may be bad news. I read and watch as much as I can from BOTH SIDES and no way am I taking.

This doctor of course was taken down and info withheld from the public- we know why.

While I don't think mask help much for COVID-19, this article is a nothing burger.
Appreciate you reading it . The fact that it further says masks don't work or further says they are bad for health in a lot of ways or lot of times- which part is a nothing burger?

There are people out there that have believed the juice from unkie Sam, Media and big Pharma Hook line and sinker - every report that tells the truth and gets it out there to let people know how horribly corrupt and all about power and money these entities are AND don't give a $hit about us- is way more than a nothing burger.

How about the cover up of the very bad health results and death from the Moderna and Phizer trials that was suppressed- that a nothing burger also or what did you think of that one? I say that's BIG TIME lawsuits against everyone covering it up and coercing people to take unsafe shots- granted good ole govt and good ole big Pharma rigged a deal where they CANNOT be sued- what a bowl of super crap

I have never been a fan of the mask. With that being said if you want to wear one, wear one. My issue still comes with government telling me I have to, without real science backing it up. Government calls all kinds of things science, while attempting to give you their opinion, and if it backs up their opinion with no real use of science then government will not care, and still call it science because they don't have to tell the truth. If what government used to advocate wearing masks is science then I would say this article counts as science as well.

What are the concentration levels of the virus vs CO2 inside the mask?
I don’t know if that makes a difference, but if we are talking about a percentage of each being trapped or stopped, it seems like it might

giphy.gif

Appreciate you reading it . The fact that it further says masks don't work or further says they are bad for health in a lot of ways or lot of times- which part is a nothing burger?

There are people out there that have believed the juice from unkie Sam, Media and big Pharma Hook line and sinker - every report that tells the truth and gets it out there to let people know how horribly corrupt and all about power and money these entities are AND don't give a $hit about us- is way more than a nothing burger.

How about the cover up of the very bad health results and death from the Moderna and Phizer trials that was suppressed- that a nothing burger also or what did you think of that one? I say that's BIG TIME lawsuits against everyone covering it up and coercing people to take unsafe shots- granted good ole govt and good ole big Pharma rigged a deal where they CANNOT be sued- what a bowl of super crap
It is basically a one person opinion paper. Slightly better than a high school term paper. We are expected to trust his opinion based on his status at Stanford. I don't know him or if he is good at what he does.

Section 1: He discusses types of mask nothing wrong with that.
Section 2: Gives 4 hypothesis
Section 3: 1st paragraph he tries to hook the reader by comparing mask to cardiac arrest before moving to the chronic hypoxia/hypercapnia argument yet does not provided any proof this occurs to significant levels with mask used by the general population.
Next few paragraphs on efficacy. He list 1 randomized control trial with only 246 people and some meta analysis (combining multiple other studies and not consider to be high level research) followed by a bunch of statements from the WHO and CDC. - I don't really think they are effective either but at least have some decent data. Medical standards just do not work with "I think".
Next few paragraphs of physiological effects - This was mix of interesting data and crap comparisons. IDK about social stigma. We don't know long term effects because it has only been a year. And, lets compare dialysis patients or surgeons doing major surgery to the general population. The last paragraph had the best study. It appears to be from a reputable source but we don't know the methods or anything.
Section 4: Conclusion - While I don't necessary disagree the conclusion is still a reach in my opinion. Many of the sited articles are decades old and involve random areas of medicine like sports medicine, critical care, EMS and exercise science which are then cross referenced to the application of mask.

Basically, if you gave me this article put a gun to my head and said use it to defend to wear or not to wear a mask to a jury. I would have to say shoot me because I can not use it for either in good conscious. Its a review article of review articles.
JMHO

Reactions: Medic007 and SSS!!!
What are the concentration levels of the virus vs CO2 inside the mask?
I don’t know if that makes a difference, but if we are talking about a percentage of each being trapped or stopped, it seems like it might
I honestly have no idea

Reactions: Bitter Creek
It is basically a one person opinion paper. Slightly better than a high school term paper. We are expected to trust his opinion based on his status at Stanford. I don't know him or if he is good at what he does.

Section 1: He discusses types of mask nothing wrong with that.
Section 2: Gives 4 hypothesis
Section 3: 1st paragraph he tries to hook the reader by comparing mask to cardiac arrest before moving to the chronic hypoxia/hypercapnia argument yet does not provided any proof this occurs to significant levels with mask used by the general population.
Next few paragraphs on efficacy. He list 1 randomized control trial with only 246 people and some meta analysis (combining multiple other studies and not consider to be high level research) followed by a bunch of statements from the WHO and CDC. - I don't really think they are effective either but at least have some decent data. Medical standards just do not work with "I think".
Next few paragraphs of physiological effects - This was mix of interesting data and crap comparisons. IDK about social stigma. We don't know long term effects because it has only been a year. And, lets compare dialysis patients or surgeons doing major surgery to the general population. The last paragraph had the best study. It appears to be from a reputable source but we don't know the methods or anything.
Section 4: Conclusion - While I don't necessary disagree the conclusion is still a reach in my opinion. Many of the sited articles are decades old and involve random areas of medicine like sports medicine, critical care, EMS and exercise science which are then cross referenced to the application of mask.

Basically, if you gave me this article put a gun to my head and said use it to defend to wear or not to wear a mask to a jury. I would have to say shoot me because I can not use it for either in good conscious. Its a review article of review articles.
JMHO
The Stanford study and CDC study basically confirm the many many studies that have been done- which have been suppressed criminally - masks do not stop you giving Sars/COVID or receiving It from another. Also that masks are harmful- especially those that wear them all day- prob even worse the ones "just wear any cloth on your face" Good Lord. Breathe in your CO2, deprive O2, reused infection builds and gets into the lungs, wearing them castrates men bc they lose their balls- how about that one?

Sad some studies will be coming out about effects on kids- I've said it many times putting kids in school with masks on all day is child abuse- period. Plus teaches your kids to be subjects of the corrupt Govt.

The people conforming to these rules when NO STUDIES ever showed the masks helping is a big friggin joke. Maybe when the next scare comes (oh it's coming) men will stand up against it better- sadly I have zero confidence after watching the last debacle.

Yet another study- stop wearing them (especially the ones worn all day), stop putting them on to conform- and for the love of God STOP putting them on Gods children. It's bad enough men are too weak to not wear them- do NOT put them on innocent children who don't have a say. Plus you're teaching them to take all the BS they are serving up to us.

Dude, you keep posting the same damn stupid “study” that we’ve already been over. And again, what are these sites that you go to?? One of them sent me to some Spanish site when I clicked on the hyperlink in the story.

Dude, you keep posting the same damn stupid “study” that we’ve already been over. And again, what are these sites that you go to?? One of them sent me to some Spanish site when I clicked on the hyperlink in the story.

I'm sorry this may go against everything you thought you knew- this were three different studies- there tons more. And not one still that proves any mask (even N95) stops it....and tons that say they are harmful. Common sense especially tells you they are harmful.
But you keep drinking the kool aid- it's your loving Left pushes all this so you gotta be on board- I get it.

I will keep posting them you can bet- ignore it if you want. How about the one I posted on Moderna phizer "vaccine" trial results that are covered up by main stream- let me guess- something wrong with that doctor? Or all the Front line doctors that say how bad they are -
Suppressed by our loving media?

Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
Still waiting to drop dead 1 week post Pfizer #2. Soon, if I'm lucky
It's not a 1 day thing Einstein. Word is it compromises the antibodies against all other viruses - we will see. You're a hopeless sheep but I hope that all the doctors and epidemiologist are wrong on this one. The fact you trust Govt, media and big Pharma who laugh at you is beyond amazing. Keep up the faith

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
It's not a 1 day thing Einstein. Word is it compromises the antibodies against all other viruses - we will see. You're a hopeless sheep but I hope that all the doctors and epidemiologist are wrong on this one. The fact you trust Govt, media and big Pharma who laugh at you is beyond amazing. Keep up the faith
So the vaccine disables antibodies to other things? Fascinating, Professor. Maybe you can share how that works for us? We may have the cure to anaphylaxis right in front of us.

So the vaccine disables antibodies to other things? Fascinating, Professor. Maybe you can share how that works for us? We may have the cure to anaphylaxis right in front of us.
You think I make this up? Do you do ANY research other than watch your TV? Is it laziness why you can't find out what's really out there? Is it that your bubble would burst if you knew the media didn't tell you all truths so you don't try?

I would like you to say any of these things below so people will know where you stand. Try and discredit me is all you got. Repeat after me:

"I trust Big Pharma- they have my best interest at heart"

"I trust the media- they genuinely care about me and wouldn't lie to me or keep things from me"

"I trust bureaucrats in DC and Libby Govnas- they are nice people that really care about me"

Go ahead- you can do it

Reactions: Marocain Poke
tenor.gif

• Haha
Reactions: AC2020
You think I make this up? Do you do ANY research other than watch your TV? Is it laziness why you can't find out what's really out there? Is it that your bubble would burst if you knew the media didn't tell you all truths so you don't try?

I would like you to say any of these things below so people will know where you stand. Try and discredit me is all you got. Repeat after me:

"I trust Big Pharma- they have my best interest at heart"

"I trust the media- they genuinely care about me and wouldn't lie to me or keep things from me"

"I trust bureaucrats in DC and Libby Govnas- they are nice people that really care about me"

Go ahead- you can do it
That doesn't describe the mechanism by which the covid vaccine disables all other antibodies. Describe it for us, Professor.

Reactions: iasooner2000
That doesn't describe the mechanism by which the covid vaccine disables all other antibodies. Describe it for us, Professor.

Chances that you get a response that is anything but deflection and name calling = zero.

Boy you're incorrigible. I HAVE on here about 10 times- you read nothing you're head is in the sand. Dr Lee Merrit, Dr Sheri Tenpenny, Dale Bigtree, Robert Kennedy Jr are 4 names off the top of my head. Simone Gold, Suzanne Humphries and All of the Front Line Doctors. Carrie Medjeh (sp?)

You're really special- you just ignore everyone except your tv which is people that hate you or Fox who neuters their news people and only let them Report certain things.

EVERYONE- even the big Pharma greed whores talk about the "spike protein" changes from the vaccines. How about you actually go study it then get back on here? You still haven't professed your love on here for big Pharma, Fauci, CDC, NIH, Gates, media and bureaucrats- waiting.

I will take the Front Line doctors over your sources ANYDAY- you're just too happy being a lab rat and part of the experiment to do anything other than throw out haymakers on here.

Last edited:
Chances that you get a response that is anything but deflection and name calling = zero.
Guess you lost that bet. You missed the proof I've posted on here many times over? Where do you get your info since your buddy never states his source- which we know is his TV or his corporate bosses at work who are mostly all controlled by the left. My wife is medical and they coerce all their employees to be lab rats- thankfully she thinks independent and uses all resources to know more about the fake a$$ masks and experimental shots.

It's a thing we call CS.....common sense.

Boy you're incorrigible. I HAVE on here about 10 times- you read nothing you're head is in the sand. Dr Lee Merrit, Dr Sheri Tenpenny, Dale Bigtree, Robert Kennedy Jr are 4 names off the top of my head. Simone Gold, Suzanne Humphries and All of the Front Line Doctors. Carrie Medjeh (sp?)

You're really special- you just ignore everyone except your tv which is people that hate you or Fox who neuters their news people and only let them Report certain things.

EVERYONE- even the big Pharma greed whores talk about the "spike protein" changes from the vaccines. How about you actually go study it then get back on here? You still haven't professed your love on here for big Pharma, Fauci, CDC, NIH, Gates, media and bureaucrats- waiting.

I will take the Front Line doctors over your sources ANYDAY- you're just too happy being a lab rat and part of the experiment to do anything other than throw out haymakers on here.
No, you haven't explained how the covid vaccine disables antibodies. You've only posted your usual drivel. I'm starting to think you're full of shit.

No, you haven't explained how the covid vaccine disables antibodies. You've only posted your usual drivel. I'm starting to think you're full of shit.
Starting to think I'm full of it ? I thought you knew already I was full of it hmmm. Ok scaredy cat subject of the government - I will drum up the explanations one more time- guess since you didn't read or watch the first 10 times.

If I post some again you will
Need to commit to reading or watching and then tell us all if you trust them or the media, big Pharma, DC and lefty governors,
Fauci, Gates, Social media and big corporate (who if you haven't noticed is also in bed with the left.). But that doesn't seem to affect your trust either of the evil empire.

Give me a bit to round some up- as your loving YouTube banned all them so people like you would give up your dignity and wear face diapers all day and take these experimental shots

Actually I gave you names- I will post Some
Videos for others but don't ask me again to prove when I gave you more than enough doctors, epidemiologist and researchers that anyone who really wants to know the truth can find out for themselves.

Like I said you're incorrigible- your happy as a lark getting your orders from the tyrants- make sure and have any guns ready for them when they knock- not that I believe you actually possess any by how frightened you are

Just for you "medic"- watch and learn as your fox and cnn won't show ANY of this

Brilliant dr and great explanation

Good explanation (sports analogy)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT