ADVERTISEMENT

Who agrees with JP Sears?

Corndog2021

Heisman Candidate
Aug 15, 2021
The government lies to us about basically everything And has for decades if not scores of decades. Many won't believe it bc their world collapses If so.

He says a Fake moon landing was to distract from an unpopular Vietnam war (of course propagated by the deep state if you don't know that by now you're way behind) of course I'm sure it wasn't to get more money extorted from the taxpayers? Of course not.

How much does JP believe we faked the moon landing and how much of it is he doing tongue in cheek?

I mean there is ZERO wind in space and the flag was blowing in the wind- just for starters.

You have a govt that has lied and controlled the media since long as we Can remember- just saying

And I am still a spherical Earth person but anymore I question EVERYTHING - which we should

I think you have misunderstood the purpose of the video. JP is a humorist that lampoons idiocy. He’s making fun of these particular conspiracy fruitcakes, not agreeing with them.

I think you have misunderstood the purpose of the video. JP is a humorist that lampoons idiocy. He’s making fun of these particular conspiracy fruitcakes, not agreeing with them.
Which is why I asked the question- but the wind doesn't blow on the moon

This nut-job is so far out there, he’s not worth my time anymore. But it was fun making him bark, howl and slobber.
Yet you're the one who injected poison bc Eugenecists told you to- as I've
Said it's hard to believe you still show yourself on here- you're too stupid to think the majority was way wrong on everything Covid bc they are Fake media sheep.

How many obedience face
Diapers did you have when you made your snide remark- pray tell

Which is why I asked the question- but the wind doesn't blow on the moon
He has stated more than once he believes this but Agree he was making fun but I think more tongue in cheek he was putting the doubt in peoples mind- didn't misunderstand him at all I watch most of his videos and he uses humor to make his points.

And the wind doesn't blow on the moon but the flag was waving in photos and videos

And
We are supposed to believe 50 years ago The astronauts wouldn't die going through the radiation of Van Halen's belt that is so deadly?! Just saying question everything - they have been lying for a long long time...I'm not dying I believe it didn't happen but hey- the wind doesn't blow in a vacuum in space ie the moon

Que the Eddie Van Halen jokes🤪

I mean there is ZERO wind in space and the flag was blowing in the wind- just for starters.

You have a govt that has lied and controlled the media since long as we Can remember- just saying

And I am still a spherical Earth person but anymore I question EVERYTHING - which we should

You are well established as a complete idiot.

Good lord there are multiple reasons why the flag looks the way it does on the moon not the least of which is the fact that it is hung by a two sided frame. The top of the flag is put on the top of the frame like a curtain on a curtain rod.

Good lord there are multiple reasons why the flag looks the way it does on the moon not the least of which is the fact that it is hung by a two sided frame. The top of the flag is put on the top of the frame like a curtain on a curtain rod.
There's video of it waving in the wind.....sorry there just is- guess Armstrong farted IDK

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT