ADVERTISEMENT

white supremacy

If a White Bread Cracker like you can have White Guilt and admits to it then you must feel guilty for being Superior in Intellect and also for being Wealthy. Isn't that also White Supremacy? Thinking you are above others? #amirite #spoton
Being smarter than a mouth breather like you isn't much, but I'll take it.

Yeah like you saying I was referring to that Black Coffee Business or some shit. You know that was not in my post. Talk about a dipshit.
There is exactly one black-owned business that was hit with Molotov cocktails highlighted by Fox News - who else were you referring to? Answer the question or admit you are just a good little sheep like so many of your fellow travelers.

Good night Mittens - I got shit to do tomorrow. Oh, and you did well shaking off your own failure tonight, kinda like this guy:

There is exactly one black-owned business that was hit with Molotov cocktails highlighted by Fox News - who else were you referring to? Answer the question or admit you are just a good little sheep like so many of your fellow travelers.

Never heard of that place and I don't watch MSM news so I looked it up. So smartass did they catch the people responsible for that incident? How do you seem to know who did it? You don't think it could have been Antifa or BLM to make it look like Whites were doing it and stoke the fire? And as for Portland and all other Cities your people set on fire what ****ing difference does it make how shit was burned down? Oh so it wasn't a molotov cocktail that burned that black business so its ok! You are full of weak assed attempts to spin anything so as to not make dear Party or Followers look bad. I would say hypocrite but you would have to know what it means to understand the insult. Oh and you look smarter when you Dodge vs actually commenting on something but either way its still Dodging.
tenor.gif

Reactions: iasooner2000
Being smarter than a mouth breather like you isn't much, but I'll take it.

Says the one that is dumb enough to admit to having "White Guilt" but is too chickenshit to say what it is and how you became such a puss to have such a thing. Come on and man up and tell us why you have it, or are you just gonna keep putting lube on your ass and ask for more. Man up or keep Pussing out Portly. I am beginning to think you are Ned Beatty. Squeal boy!

I'd think it's relatively straightforward. Ideology that white people are superior?

Hmmmmm, you mean like thinking black people are to stupid to get a government issued voter ID? Or thinking black people do not know where the local DMV office is? Or thinking black people will die of thirst because a political activist can not give them water while they are standing in the voting line. Or thinking black people are unable to compete in society without special advantages and protections? Or thinking black people must have lower standards for college admission. Or thinking businesses must be forced to have hiring quotas based on race because black people can not compete? Yea I have heard of some of this before but only from leftist. Using your own standard you are a White Supremist. Look in the mirror you are what you accuse others of being.

Hmmmmm, you mean like thinking black people are to stupid to get a government issued voter ID? Or thinking black people do not know where the local DMV office is? Or thinking black people will die of thirst because a political activist can not give them water while they are standing in the voting line. Or thinking black people are unable to compete in society without special advantages and protections? Or thinking black people must have lower standards for college admission. Or thinking businesses must be forced to have hiring quotas based on race because black people can not compete? Yea I have heard of some of this before but only from leftist. Using your own standard you are a White Supremist. Look in the mirror you are what you accuse others of being.
Lol been straining the leash to repeat that, haven't you?

Is this the punchline? This am radio shit for the win?

Reactions: davidallen
This isnt so much white supremacyish as its just classic trump. Wharri and Flailey, are ya'll offical? 😅😅😆😆😆😆😆😆😅😆😆

My body my choice right baby killer supporters?
You 2 Mentally Tardated idiots have a coordinated attack going on this morning? Did you also decide to wear the same clothes today?
26ea15847c5d6fbf312e7325f425b7b6--alice-in-wonderland-costume-alice-in-wonderland-book.jpg

Lol been straining the leash to repeat that, haven't you?

Is this the punchline? This am radio shit for the win?

Having a hard time looking in that mirror? Face it, it's not conservatives that think they are better than black people, it's people like you.

Reactions: Marocain Poke
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT