ADVERTISEMENT

White Liberal Racism

Racist much libs?

"A new study suggests that white Americans who hold liberal socio-political views use language that makes them appear less competent in an effort to get along with racial minorities."

I've always been interested in this particular subject and find it intriguing when people claim 'liberals are the real racists'.

My partner is African-American, a fact which I never discuss with my co-workers simply because it's not relevant to any conversation. Naturally, my co-workers and fellow middle-aged white guys assume my wife is white.

Every single time - EVERY SINGLE TIME - a white co-worker or acquaintance approaches me privately and says something blatantly racist to me, it is ALWAYS a conservative leaning person. Heck, the biggest racist I work with is the biggest Trump guy I've ever met and a deacon at his church ('they need to take those coon basketball players at Chesapeake and slit their throats' - direct quote from this guy)

I've never in private conversation heard a liberal say anything even remotely racist to my face.

And I don't believe conservatives are just more upfront about their feelings because there's no way these people would say these things directly to an African-American or immigrant. Always behind their back.

I've always been interested in this particular subject and find it intriguing when people claim 'liberals are the real racists'.

My partner is African-American, a fact which I never discuss with my co-workers simply because it's not relevant to any conversation. Naturally, my co-workers and fellow middle-aged white guys assume my wife is white.

Every single time - EVERY SINGLE TIME - a white co-worker or acquaintance approaches me privately and says something blatantly racist to me, it is ALWAYS a conservative leaning person. Heck, the biggest racist I work with is the biggest Trump guy I've ever met and a deacon at his church ('they need to take those coon basketball players at Chesapeake and slit their throats' - direct quote from this guy)

I've never in private conversation heard a liberal say anything even remotely racist to my face.

And I don't believe conservatives are just more upfront about their feelings because there's no way these people would say these things directly to an African-American or immigrant. Always behind their back.

Science denier.

Reactions: SoonerRedYukon101

Kidding aside (semi-kidding), that "Trump guy" sounds like a @CSCOTTOSUPOKES example on the right.

Why don't you take it upon yourself to challenge ignorance or bigotry? I don't put up with that stuff from my friends/associates of any color or leaning.

I find it revealing that you’re ashamed to reveal the race of your partner.

You clearly revealed above that you DO discuss your partner with co-workers.

“My partner is African-American, a fact which I never discuss with my co-workers simply because it's not relevant to any conversation. Naturally, my co-workers and fellow middle-aged white guys assume my wife is white.”

You’re an idiot

Reactions: Pokeabear
“My partner is African-American, a fact which I never discuss with my co-workers simply because it's not relevant to any conversation. Naturally, my co-workers and fellow middle-aged white guys assume my wife is white.”

You’re an idiot
Ok, Mr. Independent Recruiting Consultant.

There is literally nothing about you or your existence of which I am envious.

You've got the humor level of somewhere between a 5th and 10th grader.

Awesome lol...that means I’m still owning your kindergarten smack haha

Too-coOl-for-School-That39s-why-they-put-you-back-in-kindergarten-meme-6361.jpg

You work with a guy who says that and you haven’t reported him? That’s insane.

Truth be told, he's one of the founders of the company and is in his late 70's/early 80's. He comes in once in a while, checks the books, mills around and annoys people. Not very many people up there care for the guy and wouldn't miss him if he stopped coming in.

Reactions: Pokeabear

Duh.

Something I find very interesting: The lengths that the conservatives, on this forum, go to, to show that it is really the liberals who are racist, and that white supremacy is an overblown myth.

Of course, I feel that way about Antifa, so I guess it is just 2 sides of the same coin.

Truth be told, he's one of the founders of the company and is in his late 70's/early 80's. He comes in once in a while, checks the books, mills around and annoys people. Not very many people up there care for the guy and wouldn't miss him if he stopped coming in.
His age and where/how he was raised probably has more to do with it than anything.

Reactions: wyomingosualum
Duh.

Something I find very interesting: The lengths that the conservatives, on this forum, go to, to show that it is really the liberals who are racist, and that white supremacy is an overblown myth.

Of course, I feel that way about Antifa, so I guess it is just 2 sides of the same coin.
There are a great deal more forms of racism than off hand terrible comments. I think that’s the point of the article. There are racists on both sides of the spectrum, to be sure.

I find it very revealing you would not tell anyone saying offensive racist things that your partner is black and you do not accept anyone talking that way in your presence.

My brother in law is black and my nephews are mixed race and I have had that conversation several times.

Reactions: Marshal Jim Duncan

You should stand up to him and say something, at the very least politely say "I'm not interested in hearing any racist stereotypes or jokes." Or are your convictions so pliable that they will do anything up to the point that you say something to someone who can fire you. Your working for a racists and you don't quit.....find that very odd. Your a dam coward if you don't at least stand up for your convictions. What pisses me off about all those cowards fleeing their homes in central America instead of staying and fighting to change the course. Why do you suppose all the conservative bigots feel the need to share their views with you by the way?

I'm also not buying your "every single time," its a conservative but no liberal I know has ever said anything racist to me. There are racists in every walk of life and in every occupation. It is interesting that somehow in Breastman's world you got integrated with all conservative bigots and all the liberals are lily white pure. Convenient story though!

Been, I won't defend anyone who acts like that. Reality is though you never will hear conservatives call someone an uncle tom or traitor to their race if they move off the liberal plantation to a more conservative belief. I think all these clowns are despicable and it doesn't matter what religion they are, what race (I've met many liberal racists both black and white), what age, and so on.

It's also interesting that the two likes Breatsman got were from you and toon.......yet when toon saw just one black guy in the previous thread he automatically assumed that the guy was just a prop for Trump and all the white people in the audience. It at least confirms you believe the story and that in general that's your views as well.

Reactions: CBradSmith

Check your inbox.

Duh.

It’s actually a short trip.

I remember watching “A Time To Kill” at the AMC in Quail Springs Mall in Edmond in 1995 or 1996. During the scene where there are protests at the courthouse and a fight breaks out between the blacks and KKK members and one of the black teenagers throws a Molotov cocktail on the KKK Grand Wizard, the entire theater (100% white conservative audience in edmond) broke out into cheers. Sounded like when we scored the game-winner vs WVU last week. Never seen anything like it. But at that time I would hang out with some OSU Phi Delts who were also conservative and had no problem throwing around the n-word in casual conversation. Then when I lived in NYC I encountered the racism of white liberals, some of whom would never allow a black person to buy in their co-op and live in their building.

My point is that there are plenty of conservatives and plenty of liberals who are racist. I don’t think either side has a monopoly on it. Thankfully most people are good, decent people who aren’t racist.

Last edited:

Duh.

Deflect, deflect, deflect! You're the real racists!

It's all the Democrats have. Ever.

Sooooo...can’t handle the truth. “All Jews must die!” Immediately followed by 11 dead and more wounded. NeoNazis voting Democrat.

Complete, utter dumbass

uezWDa3.gif

Sooooo...can’t handle the truth. “All Jews must die!” Immediately followed by 11 dead and more wounded. NeoNazis voting Democrat.

Complete, utter dumbass

uezWDa3.gif
Please show me exactly where I said anything about the shooting in Pittsburgh. I'll be waiting lol. Keep deflecting lol. We all have penis envy of the the guy that lives with his parents lol. As everyone knows, only well endowed adults live with their parents lol.

Reactions: CBradSmith
I remember watching “A Time To Kill” at the AMC in Quail Springs Mall in Edmond in 1995 or 1996. During the scene where there are protests at the courthouse and a fight breaks out between the blacks and KKK members and one of the black teenagers throws a Molotov cocktail on the KKK Grand Wizard, the entire theater (100% white conservative audience in edmond) broke out into cheers. Sounded like when we scored the game-winner vs WVU last week. Never seen anything like it. But at that time I would hang out with some OSU Phi Delts who were also conservative and had no problem throwing around the n-word in casual conversation. Then when I lived in NYC I encountered the racism of white liberals, some of whom would never allow a black person to buy in their co-op and live in their building.

My point is that there are plenty of conservatives and plenty of liberals who are racist. I don’t think either side has a monopoly on it. Thankfully most people are good, decent people who aren’t racist.
Hmmm.... Architect William Pereira designed the original building. The mall underwent a multimillion-dollar renovation during 1998 that brought several exterior updates, completely redesigned the mall's interior style into an Oklahoma prairie theme, updated the lower-level food court to a 1950s drive-in design, plus added the 24-screen AMC Theatre adjacent to the food court....... Faulty memories?

Hmmm.... Architect William Pereira designed the original building. The mall underwent a multimillion-dollar renovation during 1998 that brought several exterior updates, completely redesigned the mall's interior style into an Oklahoma prairie theme, updated the lower-level food court to a 1950s drive-in design, plus added the 24-screen AMC Theatre adjacent to the food court....... Faulty memories?

May have been ‘98.....I don’t keep a Brett Kavanaugh-sh type diary.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT