ADVERTISEMENT

White House Presser Today

"everything the obama admin put out" LOL

"proven false narrative of Russian collusion" LOL I never said they colluded. I said they helped him. What's the difference? Our country's enemy wanted h im to win. They said it. E1 here said it. Mueller report says it. Don't gaslight me. Own it. Our enemies got their guy.
Bwaaahahahahahahaha!

"I think ol' Mueller is closing in."

Baghdad Barbie is certainly making Biff proud.
Incel gonna incel.

Democrats
6hwOMFH.jpg

5al7yQz.jpg

VBbhasZ.jpg

5nx7Kjh.jpg

3TE9keH.jpg

BFxMfQd.jpg

3gefxIF.jpg

Last edited:
E_-7xG6XEAAto6a

Kinda smooth brained if you ask me... Boog - who was POTUS in 2020? Do you think Kayleigh knows?
Of course you'd blame rising crime in democrat shitholes on Biff. Nevermind that he has no control over local police departments. Hell, I think I remember you even clumsily and dishonestly claimed that the shitshow in Portland was Biff's fault for sending the feds in to protect federal property. Remember that little nugget? 🤣

And what was the new screech slogan from the left last year? I seem to remember something about defunding the police. Funny to watch the window licking regressives trying to refund the police now. Whoops.

Of course you'd blame rising crime in democrat shitholes on Biff. Nevermind that he has no control over local police departments. Hell, I think I remember you even clumsily and dishonestly claimed that the shitshow in Portland was Biff's fault for sending the feds in to protect federal property. Remember that little nugget? 🤣

And what was the new screech slogan from the left last year? I seem to remember something about defunding the police. Funny to watch the window licking regressives trying to refund the police now. Whoops.
Was I? Maybe re examine that tweet...

If you aren't blaming Trump, why would you post this?
I love highlighting "all the best people"... Always gets a rise from y'all. Do you think Kayleigh knew who was POTUS in 2020? Who did Kayleigh blame for rising crime in shitholes?

I love highlighting "all the best people"... Always gets a rise from y'all. Do you think Kayleigh knew who was POTUS in 2020? Who did Kayleigh blame for rising crime in shitholes?
Davie, it doesn't matter who was president during 2020. The Democrat crime wave was brought on by Democratic leadership in the usual shitholes and some of your fine quality Democratic lawmakers were 110% behind it. I mean, who could have predicted that the "defund the police" screechfest would have resulted in higher crime? 🤣🤣🤣

Have you figured out who is doing the killing in Chicago? Mayor Limpfoot Beetlejuice has figured it out...

Davie, it doesn't matter who was president during 2020. The Democrat crime wave was brought on by Democratic leadership in the usual shitholes and some of your fine quality Democratic lawmakers were 110% behind it. I mean, who could have predicted that the "defund the police" screechfest would have resulted in higher crime? 🤣🤣🤣

Have you figured out who is doing the killing in Chicago? Mayor Limpfoot Beetlejuice has figured it out...
Do you think that was the point that Kayleigh was making in her shout out to the Biden administration?

I don't care what Kayleigh said. I'm discussing your post about who was the president in 2020. 2021 is looking worse that 2020 for murders. Are you going to blame that on Biden?
My personal opinion? The POTUS has a lot less power and influence than most would care to admit. We've discussed this here before - I am pretty much convinced by Dubner on this one.

My personal opinion? The POTUS has a lot less power and influence than most would care to admit. We've discussed this here before - I am pretty much convinced by Dubner on this one.
Agreed. But that's not what you conveyed in your post.

I can appreciate where Kayleigh is coming from since Pedo Joe is the de facto leader of the donkeys, but it's really the shitty policies of the left in the cities that have seen dramatic increases in homicide rates. Biden seems to be anti-defund at this point, but I'm not sure he's actually in control of anything after his regurgitation of already debunked leftist claims about the Border Patrol today.

Agreed. But that's not what you conveyed in your post.

I can appreciate where Kayleigh is coming from since Pedo Joe is the de facto leader of the donkeys, but it's really the shitty policies of the left in the cities that have seen dramatic increases in homicide rates. Biden seems to be anti-defund at this point, but I'm not sure he's actually in control of anything after his regurgitation of already debunked leftist claims about the Border Patrol today.
I just went back and found the other time I referenced the same Freakonomics blog post - 2016.

Holy **** this was a different place then. Gary Johnson was a fan favorite, and I had forgotten you make your own wine...

I just went back and found the other time I referenced the same Freakonomics blog post - 2016.

Holy **** this was a different place then. Gary Johnson was a fan favorite, and I had forgotten you make your own wine...

I do make wine. I used to have a cabernet clone 2, 6, and 8 vineyard in my backyard. Oklahoma is a bitch to grow vinifera grapes. Disease pressure, hail, winds, flooding, occasionally ridiculous heat waves, unexpected heavy harvest time rains. Some of my vines developed slow decline, probably because they weren't grafted. But grafted vines are a difficult thing in OK because of the time to time single digit temps.

These days I buy grapes from a few places like Brehm Vineyards. Definitely a lot better quality than what I was able to eek out (2 really good seasons, 8 awful ones) in the climate armpit of the US.

I stand by my comment, she’s easy on the eyes and still seems pretty smart most of the time.

Dana is still my all time favorite.

I do make wine. I used to have a cabernet clone 2, 6, and 8 vineyard in my backyard. Oklahoma is a bitch to grow vinifera grapes. Disease pressure, hail, winds, flooding, occasionally ridiculous heat waves, unexpected heavy harvest time rains. Some of my vines developed slow decline, probably because they weren't grafted. But grafted vines are a difficult thing in OK because of the time to time single digit temps.

These days I buy grapes from a few places like Brehm Vineyards. Definitely a lot better quality than what I was able to eek out (2 really good seasons, 8 awful ones) in the climate armpit of the US.
I want to get back in the game, looking for 20 acres on the windward side of the coastal range - too wet for raising my own, but do plan a wine studio for one-half of the shop. I have enough contacts now to get a reliable supply of grapes I think - though the main supply won't be the really good stuff. I will ask Chuck (not Shaw) if he has some must he could set aside if you are interested. His vines are pretty young but he is starting to get some really good production going.

Not sure what is going on with this resurrected thread but I will admit asking what you most admire about a head of a government on an application is a very Obama esk question.
Dave's timing is always impeccable...

WH quietly corrects Jean-Pierre's claim Biden has taken more press questions than Trump, Obama, Bush combined

Reactions: iasooner2000
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT