ADVERTISEMENT

White House doctoring photos.

Lie and gaslight, gaslight and lie.
It's literally all you do here. Like, literally.

Bwaaaaahahahahahahahaha! Fvcking #bornswallower. You'll guzzle anything you're told to. You should try to find us a link to that picture from any of the White House sites. Go ahead and include Trump's too. Don't try to bitch out. You fell for this. We'll be reminding you...

Bwaaaaahahahahahahahaha! Fvcking #bornswallower. You'll guzzle anything you're told to. You should try to find us a link to that picture from any of the White House sites. Go ahead and include Trump's too. Don't try to bitch out. You fell for this. We'll be reminding you...
Manictine only has to see orange man bad association to believe it. I think he actually believes a majority of the stuff his propaganda machine main stream media pushes out.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton

@Syskatine probably fell for “just the tip” every weekend

The best part of Sys ended up as a stain on the backseat of a trans am.

Reactions: iasooner1
Lie and gaslight, gaslight and lie.

@Syskatine

giphy-downsized-large.gif

You must be bored to call on Syskaqueef for anything

I need to hear the true story of his bonehead bet from the past and he can show us the new one as well.
Besides the weekend shift at the Plaza is best for his 'bottom line' as it were so I suppose his lack of availability can be expected.

Last edited:
You must be bored to call on Syskaqueef for anything

I need to hear the true story of his bonehead bet from the past and he can show us the new one as well.
Besides the weekend shift at the Plaza is best for his 'bottom line' as it were so I suppose his lack of availability can be expected.
The wager was simple. @Syskatine was confident that Hillary would beat Trump. @GunsOfFrankEaton was equally confident that Trump would win. Guns was the only person on the board who would enter the wager with Sys. Terms were that the loser of the bet would banish themself from the board for a year.

Obviously, we know who won the bet. @MegaPoke proposed an alternative settlement which was ratified by both parties. Instead of Sys leaving for a year, he would instead be forced to have a pro-Trump avatar and signature pic for a year.

And thus it came to pass.

The wager was simple. @Syskatine was confident that Hillary would beat Trump. @GunsOfFrankEaton was equally confident that Trump would win. Guns was the only person on the board who would enter the wager with Sys. Terms were that the loser of the bet would banish themself from the board for a year.

Obviously, we know who won the bet. @MegaPoke proposed an alternative settlement which was ratified by both parties. Instead of Sys leaving for a year, he would instead be forced to have a pro-Trump avatar and signature pic for a year.

Thanks for reminding me of the parties... y’all wouldn’t enjoy this place nearly as much without several of the contrary personalities.

And why was an alternative settlement even proposed? Because syskapussy showed up after he was supposed to begin serving his year long ban. Nobody with a functioning neuron thought he'd actually honor that bet.

I must admit that seeing Syskatine's posts followed by the gif of Trump saying "wrong" was entertaining.

WELL, WELL, the Incels have reeeeally found a juicy bone! More on this later as time allows....

WELL, WELL, the Incels have reeeeally found a juicy bone! More on this later as time allows....
A manic state can be caused by a lack of action. It’s possible he is trying to project his own woes on others.

Give 'ol Sys a chance. I bet he comes back here and says something like, "You know guys, I was wrong. Please accept my apology for posting an untruth." Then we'll high-five Sys and give him kudos for manning up.

Inexcusable. I don't pass along bullshit. The guy duped me. It was my Rep. Ponzi moment. I don't even think it was parody, his feed doesn't really parody.

That said, you're all still goofy incels that supports a serial liar. All of you in this thread are pathologically dishonest, so my apologetic spirit is gonna wane fast. Enjoy it while it lasts.

Inexcusable. I don't pass along bullshit. The guy duped me. It was my Rep. Ponzi moment. I don't even think it was parody, his feed doesn't really parody.

That said, you're all still goofy incels that supports a serial liar. All of you in this thread are pathologically dishonest, so my apologetic spirit is gonna wane fast. Enjoy it while it lasts.
Does it not ever get old to be wrong?

High five and kudos to you.
:rolleyes:

You don’t pass along bullshit?

I was sort of impressed by this at first, then got to your second paragraph and lol

Serial liar? You mean Joe Biden who claims to have been arrested just about everywhere he ever went yet never was.

Is that the serial liar you're talking about?

Reactions: iasooner1

I'm all for an actual ban this time around.

you can probably bet whatever you want since no one has any expectations for you.

That's so mean. Just hurtful. Why are you so mean and hurtful to me? I've tried to bury the hatchet multiple times and all I get is the sting of your lash.

Does it not ever get old to be wrong?

Keep it up and we'll have another bet exiling you for 6 months.

Nobody else on here is dumb enough to bet on Fatass, apparently. They love him, but aren't gonna trust him to win something, lol.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT