ADVERTISEMENT

White House Admits It's Not Paying Attention To Americans Getting Their Retirement Accounts Wiped Out

If anyone was under the impression Biden or the Democrats gave a shit about you, this should put that to rest. They have zero concerns people's retirement accounts are being decimated by the policies they have put in place.
You are well aware all members outside the slow 10 know the former Democrat Party cares nothing about any of us.

I recommend the Communist Manifesto 1910 English version by Marx and Engels. American Marxism by Mark Levin.

Decimating policies put in place were by 2000 Mules. The board's majority gets it.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
I remember how the main stream media was having a love fest with the market setting a new high when Biden was inaugurated, at 31,188. Coming out of a pandemic a year and a half later it’s up 300 points. I’m surprised more hasn’t been said.

Last edited:
I guess I might feel the same way if I was't repsonsible enough to have a retirement account.
Has your retirement account always gone up during Republican administrations and down during Democrat ones???

No? Weird…strange…odd…according to the Bearcat school of economic theory haha

carry on

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
Has your retirement account always gone up during Republican administrations and down during Democrat ones???

No? Weird…strange…odd…according to the Bearcat school of economic theory haha

carry on
Tell us which Presidential administration said they didn't watch the stock market?

Investors love cheap money. The Fed has jacked up money's cost a bit lately.

Attention grabbing for me was an economist last month on Fox Business. Wait till investors see people are spending their hard earned money only on gasoline and food. Target and Walmart got the message last week. It seems the Democrat moron base hasn't gotten the memo.

Brandon is delivering more than promised in Democrat debates.

• Angry
Reactions: iasooner2000
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT