ADVERTISEMENT

While Driving To Work This Morning

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
I was thinking about which Biden Adminstration Cabinet Ministers needed to be booted from office, which ones were the worst. And the obvious two choices are Aljandro Myorkis and Merrick Garland. It is difficult to know whether they are incredibly corrupt or hideously incompetent or both.

Anyway that led me to thinking about Merrick Garland, and it occured to me that of every public person I know he would be the one who could most easily transition from being a man to a woman. I swear you could slap a granny wig on him, put him in a granny dress like my garndma wore in the 1950's, put him/her in a chair on the back porch of his/her house in Hobart, Oklahoma, wearing an apron while he/she sat peeling potatoes in preparation to make some mashed potatoes to go with his/her fried chicken he/she was going to cook for supper. I doubt anyone could tell that he had become a she, they'd just take one look and instantly think he was a she. Does anyone else look at Garland and think how easily he could become a she?

Reactions: squeak
No, Dan…I can’t recall any point in my life where I fantasized about Merrick Garland in a wig…

You do you tho…

carry on
I did. I did. I fantasized about Merrick Garland in a granny wig and and granny dress, and realized no one could tell he was a man pretending to be a woman.

No, Dan…I can’t recall any point in my life where I fantasized about Merrick Garland in a wig…

You do you tho…

carry on
And this is what Lonesome Dan is thinking about on his way to work??🤣🤣

@davidallen, you are definitely right about this guy. The break down is real. Maybe we all should give him some space!🤣

Reactions: davidallen
I was thinking about which Biden Adminstration Cabinet Ministers needed to be booted from office, which ones were the worst. And the obvious two choices are Aljandro Myorkis and Merrick Garland. It is difficult to know whether they are incredibly corrupt or hideously incompetent or both.

Anyway that led me to thinking about Merrick Garland, and it occured to me that of every public person I know he would be the one who could most easily transition from being a man to a woman. I swear you could slap a granny wig on him, put him in a granny dress like my garndma wore in the 1950's, put him/her in a chair on the back porch of his/her house in Hobart, Oklahoma, wearing an apron while he/she sat peeling potatoes in preparation to make some mashed potatoes to go with his/her fried chicken he/she was going to cook for supper. I doubt anyone could tell that he had become a she, they'd just take one look and instantly think he was a she. Does anyone else look at Garland and think how easily he could become a she?
Until you replace the idiot in chief, replacing his subordinate idiots will provide zero benefit.

And this is what Lonesome Dan is thinking about on his way to work??🤣🤣

@davidallen, you are definitely right about this guy. The break down is real. Maybe we all should give him some space!🤣
Give me some space, Cliff! Give me some space! You're smothering me with all your nonsense. Take a break, give me some space!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT