ADVERTISEMENT

Whew, @davidallen!

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
It seems you dodged a bullet when Google terminated your contract. What great timing for you!

Full disclosure: I only read the headline, but I immediately thought of how disappointed you would have been if you had been told you actually had to work for your money.

It seems you dodged a bullet when Google terminated your contract. What great timing for you!

Full disclosure: I only read the headline, but I immediately thought of how disappointed you would have been if you had been told you actually had to work for your money.
Of course you could take the other tack - Google is suffering from some of its best choosing to take on new challenges. I’m neutral on the stock BTW. Slowly liquidating my holdings in favor of other opportunities.

Oh and Meta - yeah it is a long slow decline for Zuck. As I’ve said before, the moment you knew was when the FB phone flopped.

Of course you could take the other tack - Google is suffering from some of its best choosing to take on new challenges. I’m neutral on the stock BTW. Slowly liquidating my holdings in favor of other opportunities.

Oh and Meta - yeah it is a long slow decline for Zuck. As I’ve said before, the moment you knew was when the FB phone flopped.
Well, I'm happy that you were let go before they expected you to work.

Last edited:
You would have to *Poke* him pretty hard and/or with a heavy duty cattle prod to budge that girth

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT