ADVERTISEMENT

Where is the red line?

Corndog2021

Heisman Candidate
Aug 15, 2021
The brainwashed Normies on this board go on about business as usual and call to do nothing about the stolen election, meanwhile, Susan, rice, Victoria, Nulands, Obama, Soros and the WEF with their installed leaders , now, have troops headed for war with Russia, and the 24 seven Normie's call for nothing to be done about it. Our kids (soldiers) are going to be slaughtered and billions killed in this war and 24/7 Normies call to do NOTHING.

They took all of our money to say they were using for this manufactured war to end society- and 24/7 says do NOTHING

The shadow Government that performed the coup MASKED our kids like slaves, are coercing genital mutilation of our kids, sexualizing our kids, giving our kids poisonous shots and the 24 seven Normie's call for NOTHING to be done.

The WEF, and shadow Government and SCUM that perform the coup have shut off our energy and are going to freeze to death many INNOCENT people in the UK and it's coming to the US and the 24 seven Normies call for NOTHING to be done about it. they just say the UK is stupid for what the installer puppets have done🤔

The shadow regime and globalists roll out poison shots and coerce citizens and big corporations to have everyone take this poison, exactly like the ovens in Germany, and CONTINUE to do so and the 24 seven NormIES call for nothing to happen, because they are scared? Because they are that brainwashed? Because they think after the elections establishment Republicans are gonna save us?! The same establishment that are doing nothing as all of this takes once? In fact many that aid in the destruction?

The globalists takeover of the schools and convince kids that white kids should be ostracized, and the 24 seven Normies call for NOTHING to happen.

The shadow governments stole the election, and now that same Obiden regime wants to end the western civilization right in front of everyone's eyes and the OSU Normie board calls for nothing to happen.

Where is the OSU normal board red line? Answer- there isnt one. The globalists can literally do whatever they want to our people and they will call for nothing to take place.

Corndog does not recognize them as our leaders. I NEVER would say the election stealers are recognized and say Pedo is our Prez- such a joke. As only the enemies that have install themselves, (with the aid of Republicans) also that took down the sitting president with the three letter agencies, other globalists of other countries, the regime that is in place with Obama, Soros, Rice the WEF and all of the 3 letter entities that have been taken over systematically right in front of everyone's eyes ,

Corn doesn't recognize them and demands. We recognize the right leader and get these people gone before it's to late. By demanding the ek Election to be fixed it would get the installed enemies to get gone- those that are propped by fake media and occupied POS swamp

Or has the ship sailed that the country could be saved

Sound to me like you need to start an organization to rise up against government. Let me know how that works out for you. My actions will be at the voting booth and then hold those elected leaders accountable.

Reactions: 22LR
Sound to me like you need to start an organization to rise up against government. Let me know how that works out for you. My actions will be at the voting booth and then hold those elected leaders accountable.
Yes that's working well so far- I'm so excited for some GOP to save us-
Vote red yall they have fought so hard for us.

What I said I stand by- decertify and fight the fight against the DEEP STATE Normie- just y'all say " fight the gubmint " you and the booster boys like to throw out-
I said NOTHING about that- but you guys keep voting red and watching the country go - it's less waves and easier that way eh? Even tho nothing changes

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
Yes that's working well so far- I'm so excited for some GOP to save us-
Vote red yall they have fought so hard for us.

What I said I stand by- decertify and fight the fight against the DEEP STATE Normie- just y'all say " fight the gubmint " you and the booster boys like to throw out-
I said NOTHING about that- but you guys keep voting red and watching the country go - it's less waves and easier that way eh? Even tho nothing changes
What is it you expect people to do?

What is it you expect people to do?
Why don't you read my OP and my reply and get back to me-
Let's see if you can figure it out Bearcat- ive only screamed it 213 times on here.

look back and come back to me with the solution- it's very very very simple

Why don't you read my OP and my reply and get back to me-
Let's see if you can figure it out Bearcat- ive only screamed it 213 times on here.

look back and come back to me with the solution- it's very very very simple
Spell it out in simple English in one post.

If 90 percent or even less demanded the regime gets ousted- it would be a battle delux and then it would be over. As of now the Normies are letting them kill us more each day- even taking our children- yet we say nothing to fix it

"When tyranny becomes law....rebellion becomes duty"

anyone that thinks they vote establishment Republicans over establishment Democrats and that's going to cure our issues, you're so far off base it's unreal-
and haven't been paying attention.

They are 100% birds of the same feather, they just have a few small, talking points that distinguish the difference so that the normies think they have a choice. it's we the people that can make a difference and that is even in question -
if it's too late

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT