ADVERTISEMENT

Where are the libs?

Yeah really. CUP didn't think things would turn out this way and Sys is probably sittin' on his mama's lap drinkin' warm milk and cookies.

They're waiting for the daily democrat spin to get to their email. Unfortunately, most of the spinners are shell shocked.

Cup is hopefully selling his stock in the company that he thought was going to do obama's bust on Mount Rushmore.

"Republicans will be a minority party for a century." He said. "A footnote in history"

Obama will be one of the best presidents ever to serve and will be enshrined on Mount Rushmore."

Originally posted by imprimis:
They're waiting for the daily democrat spin to get to their email. Unfortunately, most of the spinners are shell shocked.
I feel like you are projecting a bit here.

'Sup, Bitches?

Congrats on the red tide. Oklahoma is now probably the reddest state in the union, maybe after Utah and Mississippi. The democrat party in Oklahoma is dead, our Gov and legislature is a rubber stamp for big business. We'll just see how it goes....

Originally posted by syskatine:
'Sup, Bitches?

Congrats on the red tide. Oklahoma is now probably the reddest state in the union, maybe after Utah and Mississippi. The democrat party in Oklahoma is dead, our Gov and legislature is a rubber stamp for big business. We'll just see how it goes....
Glad you are still on this side of the grass Sys. In all seriousness, understanding that you are a Democrat, are you still in support of Obama?

Wonder why states that are friendly with big business do so much better than unfriendly blue states.

Isn't the idea to attract as much big business to your state as possible?

Oh man when everyone was so full of themselves and shown that they had become post racial by voting for someone based on the color of their skin he was dancing around sending daggers of finality that you could tell were typed with a perma smile and the licking of lips.

If the Democratic Party hadn't abandoned the values of the farmers (and their descendants) in this state and had not eloped with San Francisco, new York, and boulder there would be a domcfatic party in this state. They were abandoned and forced to choose between big business and an over reaching government with anti Christian tendencies.

Originally posted by HighStickHarry:
Oh man when everyone was so full of themselves and shown that they had become post racial by voting for someone based on the color of their skin he was dancing around sending daggers of finality that you could tell were typed with a perma smile and the licking of lips.

Originally posted by 07pilt:
I will file your opinion appropriately in file 13.

Somebody hit the bird, he's on repeat and being too touchy-feely with his feelings.

Originally posted by CBradSmith:
Somebody hit the bird, he's on repeat and being too touchy-feely with his feelings.
It just so happens the most interesting thing about this thread is what imprimis/HSH imagine "libs" do/think. It says a lot more about them then it does "libs."

It just so happens the most interesting thing about this thread is what imprimis/HSH imagine "libs" do/think. It says a lot more about them then it does "libs."
Are you speaking from the personal experience of your own thoughts?

Or are you screening this against known behavior and statements of known board libs over the past 6+ years?

Let me put it this way: I now have a pretty good idea how imprimis receives his spin. I now also understand why HSH is excited about Ben Carson.

Let me put it this way: I now have a pretty good idea how imprimis receives his spin. I now also understand why HSH is excited about Ben Carson.
Everybody generally has an idea where most people are coming from on this board, so how does your point validate you sniping people? "I feel you're projecting...." Point is, you're projecting. And you overwhelmingly project in one direction.

What is your specific assumption on imprimis?
What is your specific understanding of HSH's excitement about Ben Carson? Why is he wrong or right?

Why make a remark at all?

I'm curious too since I receive no spin. I merely observe and comment.

Everybody generally has an idea where most people are coming from on this board, so how does your point validate you sniping people? "I feel you're projecting...." Point is, you're projecting. And you overwhelmingly project in one direction.

What is your specific assumption on imprimis?
What is your specific understanding of HSH's excitement about Ben Carson? Why is he wrong or right?

Why make a remark at all?
At this point I have to seriously question if you understand what projecting is.

I was repeating what one lib said. You caught that right?
Really? Which "lib" said that they had "shown that they had become post racial by voting for someone based on the color of their skin."

Oh that's the part you took exception too. You're right no one voted for Obama because he was half black. That didn't happen at all.

Are you going to keep acting like this?

Oh that's the part you took exception too. You're right no one voted for Obama because he was half black. That didn't happen at all.

Are you going to keep acting like this?
No exception at all.

You said this:

"Oh man when everyone was so full of themselves and shown that they had become post racial by voting for someone based on the color of their skin he was dancing around sending daggers of finality that you could tell were typed with a perma smile and the licking of lips."

I said that what you imagine about "libs" says more about you and your relationship to Ben Carson than it does about "libs."

Now I get it. Because I said libs were racist for voting for Obama then I am in turn racist for supporting Ben Carson.

Why didn't you just say that?

Now I get it. Because I said libs were racist for voting for Obama then I am in turn racist for supporting Ben Carson.

Why didn't you just say that?
I didn't realize that no one knows the meaning of projection. I'll spell it out explicitly next time.

07plt was almost readable for a while. Now, back on ignore. I just can't handle the stupidity any longer.

I'm going to take a stab and guess that you believe your political opponents on the board are projecting onto you the way they get their own marching orders (presumably from FOX news or Rush Limbaugh).

I am guessing that's what you mean by projecting.

The Democrats invented projection, or at least perfected it, with respect to racism.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Pilt is the reincarnation of the 1970's Dr. Who. Dude is so much smarter than anyone, or anything (super computer included), that you idiots should just disintegrate yourselves by whatever means are at your disposal.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT