ADVERTISEMENT

When will the new roster be posted?

OSUMatFan

All-American
Mar 16, 2005
I know Brandy is gone, but it seems this would not be hard the way the OKState.com website is configured. Getting excited about the freshman as I see the blurbs on Plott and Ferrari.

Reactions: alex1fly1
I know Brandy is gone, but it seems this would not be hard the way the OKState.com website is configured. Getting excited about the freshman as I see the blurbs on Plott and Ferrari.
You have got some serious influence. Just a coincidence I am sure.

Got in trouble and trying to work his way back. Was charged with stealing food or property from OSU dining over the summer. Looks like it amount to about $10.
My gosh

It is definitely not influence. I thought I might have been looking at the previous year roster and missed the update until I saw your post. Maybe the Assistant coaches do monitor the board. Hope Balmeceda gets things worked out.

I sure hope it is something more than stealing $10 worth of food from the dining hall. That is the dumbest thing I have ever heard if true. I assumed all our athletes pulled crap like that all the time.

Interesting that Golowenski is not on the team any longer. Isn't he the one that was big buddies with Gfeller?

I sure hope it is something more than stealing $10 worth of food from the dining hall. That is the dumbest thing I have ever heard if true. I assumed all our athletes pulled crap like that all the time.

Interesting that Golowenski is not on the team any longer. Isn't he the one that was big buddies with Gfeller?
You seem to have a pretty low bar for the ethics of people in general if you believe this is super common.

Reactions: Air_Thurman

Theft is theft. I don't think its the end of the world but I don't have much issue if it is a situation where he can work his way back on the team.

Reactions: osu2082
I’m surprised G’Feller is still around. I heard in June that it was doubtful on his return. Maybe he had rededicated to wrestling and have a good year.

Reactions: driad
You seem to have a pretty low bar for the ethics of people in general if you believe this is super common.

I think I have a pretty realistic expectation for how young college men act. I cannot count the number of times guys snuck into the fraternity house kitchen after a long night on the Strip when I was in school. It happened every weekend. In addition to the petty theft, they usually left quite a mess to be cleaned up too.

I guess I need more facts about what actually happened here. I trust Coach Smith to handle it appropriately.

The roster is updated on Trackwrestling. It matches okstate.com. No one has certified yet.

Reactions: OHkie
You'd rather he stole a $20,000 car or thats what you "hope?" If all the athletes pulled this crap all the time then I'd hope and expect that Hargis would eliminate athletics at OSU. :(

Reactions: 100TonsofOrangeFury
Montalvo is the first to certify on Trackwrestling. He weighed in over 197 (same as last year). It doesn't mean he's not going 174, but I would have expected him to come in a little lighter.

Reactions: osu2082
Montalvo is the first to certify on Trackwrestling. He weighed in over 197 (same as last year). It doesn't mean he's not going 174, but I would have expected him to come in a little lighter.
With the announcement of the season not counting against eligibility maybe those plans have changed.Im not sure he beats Plott at 174

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT