ADVERTISEMENT

When will Joe Biden condemn ANTIFA? (Or at least support law and order?)

That really resonated.

With like... proud bois.

You gonna be okay if he loses?

Lol why condemn a “myth” when you have a propaganda machine that won’t hold you accountable?

Reactions: OUSOONER67
When will Joe Biden condemn ANTIFA? (Or at least support law and order?)

About the same time when @davidallen and his Comrades here will,
when they come after them too. They think they are safe from them because they are Liberals. Lmao.
They will have to submit and denounce their Whiteness, @davidallen already has so he may be safe until he brags about his money and Sys brags about all his guns. Those things are no no's.

LOL

Is it wrong to go through your dumbshit posts and make fun of them?

Do as you wish Fifth Wheel Flailey.
9994aeea33182dc48900fae218e18909.jpg

Big cities are full of racists and fascists, I think I might join antifa/blm myself.

lol wharri doesn't like big cities no more. They're too racist for him, lol. He prefers conformity, low energy, and losing.

I have yet to hear any democrat condemn marxism and anti-Americanism.
I have yet to hear any republican condemn lying and corruption and trying to sue their way to the White House.

Dude, it was a huge election, record turnout and the incel dumbasses - as we all knew -- lost.

Reactions: davidallen
I have yet to hear any republican condemn lying and corruption and trying to sue their way to the White House.

Dude, it was a huge election, record turnout and the incel dumbasses - as we all knew -- lost.
The Iron Knee...

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: iasooner1
lol wharri doesn't like big cities no more. They're too racist for him, lol. He prefers conformity, low energy, and losing.

If metro areas are where 100% of the unrest is, you shouldn’t like them either. It’s obvious Portland is the most racist fascist city in the country, the riots speak for themselves. You should join me in destroying them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT